My immigration rant

The Race only has power over white people who feel they are inferior to Latin people. You have no ware near the problem in Chicago we have in Houston. You dont get the theft or property destruction, gang problems human trafficking, drug issues, murders or anything else near what the border states get. And its worse at the border. It is already impossible to the Feds to do anything about it, then sister humping morons like you say "bomb the border" and make doing anything about a raciest act.

Candyslice:
You sound a little conflicted. Join the club. Immigration has become a joke, and Americans are the butt of that joke. Write to your representatives. Call your city council person. Go to the local INS office and inquire. Get involved with community. You know what happens? Nothing. I have been there, done that. Somebody here in Gringo land wants this situation to remain JUST AS IT IS. You tell me who that might be.

I feel its those who employ them, and vice.

The Race only has power over white people who feel they are inferior to Latin people. You have no ware near the problem in Chicago we have in Houston. You dont get the theft or property destruction, gang problems human trafficking, drug issues, murders or anything else near what the border states get. And its worse at the border. It is already impossible to the Feds to do anything about it, then sister humping morons like you say "bomb the border" and make doing anything about a raciest act.

Read, oh ignorant one. Illinois has more gang member per capita than any other state in the union.

Chicago is also the main hub for drug trafficking.

Even racist do research!:lol:

Candyslice:
You sound a little conflicted. Join the club. Immigration has become a joke, and Americans are the butt of that joke. Write to your representatives. Call your city council person. Go to the local INS office and inquire. Get involved with community. You know what happens? Nothing. I have been there, done that. Somebody here in Gringo land wants this situation to remain JUST AS IT IS. You tell me who that might be.

Yes. Let's close down every hispanic business in the United States. Who do you think employs their own people?

Read, oh ignorant one. Illinois has more gang member per capita than any other state in the union.

You need to really look at that what you just said. Look at it real close. What you have are pikers compared to the border states. You just dont have a clue and are getting boring now.

Moman, nobody hates the spelling police more than I do but what is up with subbing ware for where?

Beer, and weed and lots of food makes me lazy. I will correct that if you like. But for the broken arrow types proper spelling is like perfuming a pig. Just a waist of effort.

Candyslice:

Yes. Let's close down every hispanic business in the United States. Who do you think employs their own people?

Yep. You are an ignorant one for sure. Wetbacks Have NO intrest in staying here. They come, work and go back and live the good life in Mexico or South America. You should look at all the white folks who has them mow there lawns, clean there homes, wash there cars and cook there fast food. Lets be clear, I think the cops should go and check the crowed of Latin non-English speaking males who run up to every truck that pulls up. I also think that the driver in the truck should get a big fat fine for employing the illegals. In short, I hate them. You and your clueless ilk go and run your mouths saying "bomb Mexico, kill wet backs" or whatever and by doing so rob the reasonable folks and the folks who dont just feel the impact of the illegals but live it.

You need to really look at that what you just said. Look at it real close. What you have are pikers compared to the border states. You just dont have a clue and are getting boring now.

Hey!!!! IDIOT!!!!! Luis Gutierrez is from this area!!!!! I don't see some dude from the border states forcing the Latin American will on Americans there. Those groups can be blown away by retaliating Americans. In Chicago, they're dug in with their street gangs to protect them.

Yep. You are an ignorant one for sure. Wetbacks Have NO intrest in staying here. They come, work and go back and live the good life in Mexico or South America. You should look at all the white folks who has them mow there lawns, clean there homes, wash there cars and cook there fast food. Lets be clear, I think the cops should go and check the crowed of Latin non-English speaking males who run up to every truck that pulls up. I also think that the driver in the truck should get a big fat fine for employing the illegals. In short, I hate them. You and your clueless ilk go and run your mouths saying "bomb Mexico, kill wet backs" or whatever and by doing so rob the reasonable folks and the folks who dont just feel the impact of the illegals but live it.

If you removed every Mexican from the United States today, you could replace ever one with people from around the world so no one single group could have power over the others like Latin Americans in the US have. War will be necessary to remove them from the US.

Moman, nobody hates the spelling police more than I do but what is up with subbing ware for where?

Beer, and weed and lots of food makes me lazy. I will correct that if you like. But for the broken arrow types proper spelling is like perfuming a pig. Just a waist of effort.

It has also made you just slightly illiterate. I am going to pray, for the future of the country if nothing else, that you are a young person and still have a lot to learn. If you are over the age of 40 I weep for you and all the other children out there that have been slighted by this country's school system and don't know the difference between waste and waist.

:confused:

Last edited:

It has also made you just slightly illiterate. I am going to pray, for the future of the country if nothing else, that you are a young person and still have a lot to learn. If you are over the age of 40 I weep for you and all the other children out there that have been slighted by this country's school system and don't know the difference between waste and waist.

HA! That's telling him.

Candyslice,

Your responsibility to defend the values of the commonweal cease when that society decides (for whatever reason!) that you are no longer worthy of its consideration and protection.

Most people are not monsters, they are humanists at heart.

Most people will do the right thing to the best of their ability....but

Humanist civilization is not a suicide pact.

Candyslice,

Your responsibility to defend the values of the commonweal cease when that society decides (for whatever reason!) that you are no longer worthy of its consideration and protection.

But what does that say about that society that prefers to defend a third world badly educated highly violent group of specimens over those who were loyal to that society?

Well for one thing, we are on a political message board where what we say and how we spell it dont really mean to much. If I needed to, I could dazzle you by the use of proper syntax, punctuation, and spelling I would. But you are not that important.

Last edited:

Well for one thing, we are on a political message board ware what we say and how we spell it dont really mean to much. If I needed to, I could dazzle you by the use of proper syntax, punctuation, and spelling I would. But you are not that important.

HA! Another victim of the poor spelling taught in public schools!!

Well for one thing, we are on a political message board ware what we say and how we spell it dont really mean to much. If I needed to, I could dazzle you by the use of proper syntax, punctuation, and spelling I would. But you are not that important.

Fixed it for you.

Fixed it for you.

Now all you have to do is learn the truth.

Candyslice,

But what does that say about that society that prefers to defend a third world badly educated highly violent group of specimens over those who were loyal to that society?

What? Indeed.

What does it say about our leadership when they encourage industry to migrate off shore rather than investing here in America?

What does it say when the very people who caused the financial crises are rewarded for doing so?

What does it tell you when Candyslice and her neighbors aren't protected from an invasion of desperate and dangerous people?

What does all this tell you about the leadership of this nation for the last 40 years?

Good question, LS.

What does it tell YOU when so many of the posters here continue to play the partisan card despite all the evidence that support the theory that thse two parties are one and the same when it comes to issues economic?

And BELIEVE ME, the invasion of illegal immigrants IS an economic issue, first and foremost.

And BOTH parties have either encouraged it, and have dragged their feet to prevent it.

What does that tell YOU?

If you've reading my posts for the last year or so, you ought to know what it tells me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back