My immigration rant

In Chicago ? Now they must be doing allot considering you are so pissed. And you refer to the Zimmerman note right ? Here is an article -http://www.archives.gov/education/lessons/zimmermann/ It also has the actual telegram for you to read , But you go further to prove that you are stupid white trash by not knowing that Mexico was neutral during WW1 and had its own problems to deal with. Thats 4th grade history too. illegal immigration is bad, and its twerps like you that make it hard for normal folks to oppose it.

In Chicago ? Now they must be doing allot considering you are so pissed. And you refer to the Zimmerman note right ? Here is an article -http://www.archives.gov/education/lessons/zimmermann/ It also has the actual telegram for you to read , But you go further to prove that you are stupid white trash by not knowing that Mexico was neutral during WW1 and had its own problems to deal with. Thats 4th grade history too. illegal immigration is bad, and its twerps like you that make it hard for normal folks to oppose it.

What luck that "The Storm That Swept Mexico" was on this week. It's all about the Mexican Revolution. It admits that Pancho Vila killed Americans on his raids into the United States

and

It talks about El Presidente's part in the conspiracy with Germany against the United States. But El Presidente, friendly with Germany, called it off because he knew that would be the end of Mexico as most Americans didn't like them to begin with. Back then America knew who its enemies were and didn't worry about politically correct cowards who want to be friendly with America's enemies.

Oh gosh! I'm against illegals but I don't want to look like a racist because then I won't get the secret decoder pin from my minister as he sneaks 10 to 20 Mexicans in a week so he'll get a wink and a nod from his bishop who happens to launder drug money for the cartels.:eek:

[
Hm. You are indeed an ignorant mother fucker. I take it you are in Minnesota or something. No, La Raza preaches nothing like that at all. They preach that evil whites stole there land. You need to listen to ALL of what "The Race" says. When you do this, you better understand ware they are coming from and can better foil there plans. When you spout stupid shit like you do you get stuck in the white trash group and get ignored. You come off as the type who has never been to the border. That puts your credibility down there with 'Bammer and Napalitano.

First, you ignorant piece of crap, the United States won the land that is in the United States by war or paid someone to get it.

Why doesn't LA RAZA admit that the Mexican government accepted money from the United States for the land you claim was stolen.

And I don't need to visit the border since your thieving lying invading Mexicans took over the town I live in which is closer to Canada than to your precious border stinkhole.

Stop listening to Latin American history which is a joke and read some world history pal. Start educating yourself as to why American bombs are falling on Mexico. It's coming!

First off you, Mexico developed a good deal of the land that was acquired through war and purchase, and you can thank the TEXANS who fought in the war for independence from Mexico for a good chunk of what is now the U.S.A. And a whole bunch of Mexicans fought Mexico in that war, as well as the U.S. war with Mexico. The Mexican culture is deeply imbedded in ours. , and has been for hundreds of years in the states of California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. This statement here-

And I don't need to visit the border since your thieving lying invading Mexicans took over the town I live in which is closer to Canada than to your precious border stinkhole"

go's along way in pointing out why decent groups of people are labeled as ignorant racist when they speak out on the issue. I will agree that I need to get educated on why American bombs are falling on Mexico. I was not aware we were at war. Oh, ware did I say we stole land ?

Boys, boys!! Gentlemen, if you please.:confused:

I am sure it is. I haven't shot a quail in probably 15 years. I love the country man, so beautiful to just roam around, no one else in sight. After moving to San Diego, there isn't much wilderness here, once you get out of the city it is pretty much desert. I have found this secret gem, which is pretty awesome. It is pretty much on the border, and I see alot of border patrol, but the country is pretty beautiful.

Otay Mountain Wilderness

Oh man! Now THAT'S beautiful. I love me some southern Cal. Hey, you see your share of stuff living there close to SD, huh?

Alot more sea life than land life, so naturaly the snorkling and scuba are awesome, but the nature is chapparal mostly so no large game really. Once you get up on something like otay mountain, maybe just maybe you will see a deer, but I am sure they are pretty scarce. still beautiful up there.

Sounds great but I was more interested in what you've seen illegal alien-wise. Not to minimize your description of SOCAL. I ve been to SD, LA and SF. . . .back in the 60's when I was a wee hippy dippy.:lol:

First, you ignorant piece of crap, the United States won the land that is in the United States by war or paid someone to get it.

Why doesn't LA RAZA admit that the Mexican government accepted money from the United States for the land you claim was stolen.

And I don't need to visit the border since your thieving lying invading Mexicans took over the town I live in which is closer to Canada than to your precious border stinkhole.

Stop listening to Latin American history which is a joke and read some world history pal. Start educating yourself as to why American bombs are falling on Mexico. It's coming!

First off you, Mexico developed a good deal of the land that was acquired through war and purchase, and you can thank the TEXANS who fought in the war for independence from Mexico for a good chunk of what is now the U.S.A. And a whole bunch of Mexicans fought Mexico in that war, as well as the U.S. war with Mexico. The Mexican culture is deeply imbedded in ours. , and has been for hundreds of years in the states of California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. This statement here-

And I don't need to visit the border since your thieving lying invading Mexicans took over the town I live in which is closer to Canada than to your precious border stinkhole"

go's along way in pointing out why decent groups of people are labeled as ignorant racist when they speak out on the issue. I will agree that I need to get educated on why American bombs are falling on Mexico. I was not aware we were at war. Oh, ware did I say we stole land ?

If you're an American, you gotta support the team!

If you're an American, you gotta support the team!

Ah, there you are, you stalwart bastion of passion and deep seething emotion. wink

I will only join the 'team' holding the rank of Master Sargeant (sp?)or above.

Of course I'm American and you know 'ware' (what's that all about?) I stand, after all, it's my thread.:lol:

Ah, there you are, you stalwart bastion of passion and deep seething emotion. wink

Of course I'm American and you know 'ware' (what's that all about?) I stand, after all, it's my thread.:lol:

Do you get ant compensation from the Govt. for the lost live stock ?

In certain cases yes we COULD, but we aren't involved in any Gov't programs and we really don't want the bother of the damnned Gov't in our affairs. It's like letting a big sweaty encyclopedia salesman into the living room and it's all hell getting him out.

We patriots don't have a rank. But we do get extra stuff in heaven.

Good. A special dispensation or two might come in handy.:eusa_angel:

In certain cases yes we COULD, but we aren't involved in any Gov't programs and we really don't want the bother of the damnned Gov't in our affairs. It's like letting a big sweaty encyclopedia salesman into the living room and it's all hell getting him out.

And all the trash. Be careful out there.

Well, it's the farmer/rancher aspect of things I think. We talk poor, are suspicious of outsiders and especially Gov't intervention. These people are all about self reliance and they are tough nuts to crack.

Oh man! Now THAT'S beautiful. I love me some southern Cal. Hey, you see your share of stuff living there close to SD, huh?

Alot more sea life than land life, so naturaly the snorkling and scuba are awesome, but the nature is chapparal mostly so no large game really. Once you get up on something like otay mountain, maybe just maybe you will see a deer, but I am sure they are pretty scarce. still beautiful up there.

Sounds great but I was more interested in what you've seen illegal alien-wise. Not to minimize your description of SOCAL. I ve been to SD, LA and SF. . . .back in the 60's when I was a wee hippy dippy.:lol:

Oh I have seen alot. I see twenty - fifty border patrol jeeps/trucks a day, they have two facilities within a mile from my work. About 2 months ago they ran through our property guns drawn, some on foot some on ATV's, can they caught 3 illegals in our FRONT Bushes, even though the BP had run to the back. There is a city owned drainage ditch at the back of the property that they use to travel, I can tell because of all the trash that is fresh back there all the time, the definately have no regard for that. They usually head out of town, and try to cross through the otay wilderness which I previously posted, pretty thick chapperall... have to be crazy to go across that with no vehicle.

Oh I have seen alot. I see twenty - fifty border patrol jeeps/trucks a day, they have two facilities within a mile from my work. About 2 months ago they ran through our property guns drawn, some on foot some on ATV's, can they caught 3 illegals in our FRONT Bushes, even though the BP had run to the back. There is a city owned drainage ditch at the back of the property that they use to travel, I can tell because of all the trash that is fresh back there all the time, the definately have no regard for that. They usually head out of town, and try to cross through the otay wilderness which I previously posted, pretty thick chapperall... have to be crazy to go across that with no vehicle.

Then you do know where I'm coming from. That's awesome. We should sit down some time over some Wild Turkey and exchange war stories.

Then you do know where I'm coming from. That's awesome. We should sit down some time over some Wild Turkey and exchange war stories.

anytime man, anytime.

Candyslice:
You sound a little conflicted. Join the club. Immigration has become a joke, and Americans are the butt of that joke. Write to your representatives. Call your city council person. Go to the local INS office and inquire. Get involved with community. You know what happens? Nothing. I have been there, done that. Somebody here in Gringo land wants this situation to remain JUST AS IT IS. You tell me who that might be.

Candyslice:
You sound a little conflicted. Join the club. Immigration has become a joke, and Americans are the butt of that joke. Write to your representatives. Call your city council person. Go to the local INS office and inquire. Get involved with community. You know what happens? Nothing. I have been there, done that. Somebody here in Gringo land wants this situation to remain JUST AS IT IS. You tell me who that might be.

LOL Just a LITTLE conflicted? Maybe I should use a bigger font. As I stated in my OP;

I have complained to every agency, Senator, Congressman, and maintenence man at the state capitol at Austin. . .in person, and loudly. I figure there isn't an alert memo, homeland security report or enemies list in the country that I'm not already on and probably at the very top of the page at that!! And I don't care. Maybe they will do something just to get rid of people like me.
It's a dilemma.

I guess some people think it's better to lose your country, then to be called a racist

Mexico welcomed immigrants into their state of Texas and look what happened! The ungrateful immigrants declared independence and then joined another country. There is a lesson there somewhere?

Mexico brought the Americans to Texas to "solve their Indian problem" and look what happened. The Americans civilized Texas and kicked out the Mexicans.

There's the lesson. You invite genocide of one race and you just might get the same treatment.

[Oh I have seen alot. I see twenty - fifty border patrol jeeps/trucks a day, they have two facilities within a mile from my work. About 2 months ago they ran through our property guns drawn, some on foot some on ATV's, can they caught 3 illegals in our FRONT Bushes, even though the BP had run to the back. There is a city owned drainage ditch at the back of the property that they use to travel, I can tell because of all the trash that is fresh back there all the time, the definately have no regard for that. They usually head out of town, and try to cross through the otay wilderness which I previously posted, pretty thick chapperall... have to be crazy to go across that with no vehicle.

Why can't the police in Chicago do that. There's illegals all over but these asshole turncoats invented "sanctuary" cities to protect these invaders.

Candyslice:

LA RAZA has already poisoned the well. Remove LA RAZA, problem solved.

Forum List

Back