My immigration rant

Do I have to go back and read that? It's almost as long as War and Peace!

Sorry. Didn't mean to overtax your limited resources.:lol:

I can't get past that second sentence where you repeat the LA RAZA propaganda. "This is a nation of immigrants."

This country was built by white settlers not Mexicans. They don't like it but it is true. Latinos destroyed their own countries now they want to take over the United States. How can you feel sorry for these invaders?

And you did take a long time to say very little. Don't Obamatize!

Ware do you live ? and white settlers ? You need to look at a fourth grade history book and check that. Illegal immigration is a bad deal, but when but when you say stupid shit you make La Raza look good.

are you on the border? it seems Zavala County is inland a little over 30 miles? is your fence on the border or is it just from migrants trying to get deeper inland? Our fence is cut about once a year, and we are one mile from the border, but our fence is usualyl cut because they are looking for metal to steal..

We are inland somewhat though parts of our land extend to the border itself. There are several different parcels, not all of them connected. There is also land up by the Palo Duro Canyon. We are on one of the lesser talked about trails from the desert to San Antonio. See, Laredo, Harlingen, El Paso, they get all the ink. Nobody cares much about a little monkey fart town like Crystal City and the surrounding area. So on top of bad and sometimes non-existant reporting by the MSM we also don't have the mystery and romance of a big city. But we get our share of long nights for just that reason. Nobody knows better than the cartels and others who and what is being ignored.

boondocks man, out in the boondocks. Wasn't that dude killed jetski'ing near there? his wife got away and she said some mexican drug cartel folks just rode up in a boat and toasted him? I think that was zapata county.... hmmm, whats the long arm of the law like out in your parts/ maverick county? Do you face any consequences if you go vigilante on these trespassers?

That was David Hartley and no, he was killed near Harlingen which is down in the Valley, close to Corpus but WELL inside the US border. (But we dont HAVE any border problems according to Mistah Obama (can't bring myself to call that jackass 'president' anymore)
We are closer to Del Rio and Piedras Negras up the line a bit.
As for our shooting policy, it wouldn't do to brag about that here.:eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
boondocks man, out in the boondocks.

Yeah, but parts of it are beautiful. We have land in the high desert, the edge of hill country, river side. It's wonderful country. Good hunting, quail, javalinas, some deer. Used to be heaven on earth.

Yeah, but parts of it are beautiful. We have land in the high desert, the edge of hill country, river side. It's wonderful country. Good hunting, quail, javalinas, some deer. Used to be heaven on earth.

I am sure it is. I haven't shot a quail in probably 15 years. I love the country man, so beautiful to just roam around, no one else in sight. After moving to San Diego, there isn't much wilderness here, once you get out of the city it is pretty much desert. I have found this secret gem, which is pretty awesome. It is pretty much on the border, and I see alot of border patrol, but the country is pretty beautiful.

Otay Mountain Wilderness

I am sure it is. I haven't shot a quail in probably 15 years. I love the country man, so beautiful to just roam around, no one else in sight. After moving to San Diego, there isn't much wilderness here, once you get out of the city it is pretty much desert. I have found this secret gem, which is pretty awesome. It is pretty much on the border, and I see alot of border patrol, but the country is pretty beautiful.

Otay Mountain Wilderness

Oh man! Now THAT'S beautiful. I love me some southern Cal. Hey, you see your share of stuff living there close to SD, huh?

Otay Mountain Wilderness

Oh man! Now THAT'S beautiful. I love me some southern Cal. Hey, you see your share of stuff living there close to SD, huh?

Finding your own secret place, that's spiritual ya know. I have one too. My 'home rock':eusa_shhh::lol:

And here's the worst of it. The workers don't even have a shot anymore. It's no longer the poor people looking for a better life we are dealing with. It's drug runners and murderers and kidnappers making the jump now.

They use the workers for mules. Those Coyotes take a bite, usually leaving their charges destitute or worse. The druggies know they have an easy target. A poor man takes a load of drugs across, supposably he's paid handsomely and he's in. It's hard to turn down.
Right now they are digging up bodies all along the Mexican border, not all of them warring cartel members.

When you support illegals entering this country you support the deaths of thousands of innocents, from the UA's right down to the drug addicted children in your own neiborhoods, maybe even your own house.

What about those illegals that get a brand new house in the US. All they have to do is water the marijuana plants. That's like winning a lottery. I don't feel sorry for any other these people. They are ruining the country for everyone else.

How can we get a job like that? Im ready to retire and it sounds like just enough to keep me busy.:lol:

HELP WANTED
Looking for gardeners to water my plants while I'm away. Must have brown skin, speak Spanish only, grade school diploma OR LESS, and breed like rats.

Sorry. Didn't mean to overtax your limited resources.:lol:

I can't get past that second sentence where you repeat the LA RAZA propaganda. "This is a nation of immigrants."

This country was built by white settlers not Mexicans. They don't like it but it is true. Latinos destroyed their own countries now they want to take over the United States. How can you feel sorry for these invaders?

Ware do you live ? and white settlers ? You need to look at a fourth grade history book and check that. Illegal immigration is a bad deal, but when but when you say stupid shit you make La Raza look good.

HA!! The same fourth grade history book that Obama uses.

Look....those are friendly Indians raping our women. It's their culture. It must be respected as we are only visitors in this strange land.

:eusa_pray:

That is what LA RAZA preaches to morons!

[(But we dont HAVE any border problems according to Mistah Obama (can't bring myself to call that jackass 'president' anymore)

Most intelligent Americans just call him "Uncle Ben",
the boob in the White House

Uncle+Ben%27s+logo.jpg

Otay Mountain Wilderness

Finding your own secret place, that's spiritual ya know. I have one too. My 'home rock':eusa_shhh::lol:

142542d1246126843-2009-yellowtail-shootout-tournament-pics-otay1mx.jpg

We come from the land of the cocaine blow
From the slave trade fun where the market knows
The captains of commerce will drive our jobs to new lows,
To spite the horde, singing and crying: Socialla, I am coming

I have been in the area ware you are. I envy your location greatly. Sorry you are having the problems ware you are. Be careful out there.

HA!! The same fourth grade history book that Obama uses.

Look....those are friendly Indians raping our women. It's their culture. It must be respected as we are only visitors in this strange land.

:eusa_pray:

That is what LA RAZA preaches to morons!

Hm. You are indeed an ignorant mother fucker. I take it you are in Minnesota or something. No, La Raza preaches nothing like that at all. They preach that evil whites stole there land. You need to listen to ALL of what "The Race" says. When you do this, you better understand ware they are coming from and can better foil there plans. When you spout stupid shit like you do you get stuck in the white trash group and get ignored. You come off as the type who has never been to the border. That puts your credibility down there with 'Bammer and Napalitano.

[
Hm. You are indeed an ignorant mother fucker. I take it you are in Minnesota or something. No, La Raza preaches nothing like that at all. They preach that evil whites stole there land. You need to listen to ALL of what "The Race" says. When you do this, you better understand ware they are coming from and can better foil there plans. When you spout stupid shit like you do you get stuck in the white trash group and get ignored. You come off as the type who has never been to the border. That puts your credibility down there with 'Bammer and Napalitano.

First, you ignorant piece of crap, the United States won the land that is in the United States by war or paid someone to get it.

Why doesn't LA RAZA admit that the Mexican government accepted money from the United States for the land you claim was stolen.

And I don't need to visit the border since your thieving lying invading Mexicans took over the town I live in which is closer to Canada than to your precious border stinkhole.

Stop listening to Latin American history which is a joke and read some world history pal. Start educating yourself as to why American bombs are falling on Mexico. It's coming!

[

First, you ignorant piece of crap, the United States won the land that is in the United States by war or paid someone to get it.

Why doesn't LA RAZA admit that the Mexican government accepted money from the United States for the land you claim was stolen.

And I don't need to visit the border since your thieving lying invading Mexicans took over the town I live in which is closer to Canada than to your precious border stinkhole.

Stop listening to Latin American history which is a joke and read some world history pal. Start educating yourself as to why American bombs are falling on Mexico. It's coming!

First off you, Mexico developed a good deal of the land that was acquired through war and purchase, and you can thank the TEXANS who fought in the war for independence from Mexico for a good chunk of what is now the U.S.A. And a whole bunch of Mexicans fought Mexico in that war, as well as the U.S. war with Mexico. The Mexican culture is deeply imbedded in ours. , and has been for hundreds of years in the states of California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas. This statement here-

And I don't need to visit the border since your thieving lying invading Mexicans took over the town I live in which is closer to Canada than to your precious border stinkhole"

go's along way in pointing out why decent groups of people are labeled as ignorant racist when they speak out on the issue. I will agree that I need to get educated on why American bombs are falling on Mexico. I was not aware we were at war. Oh, ware did I say we stole land ?

Last edited:

Otay Mountain Wilderness

Alot more sea life than land life, so naturaly the snorkling and scuba are awesome, but the nature is chapparal mostly so no large game really. Once you get up on something like otay mountain, maybe just maybe you will see a deer, but I am sure they are pretty scarce. still beautiful up there.

Otay Mountain Wilderness

Alot more sea life than land life, so naturaly the snorkling and scuba are awesome, but the nature is chapparal mostly so no large game really. Once you get up on something like otay mountain, maybe just maybe you will see a deer, but I am sure they are pretty scarce. still beautiful up there.

You have Cous deer ?

[
First off you, Mexico developed a good deal of the land that was acquired through war and purchase, and you can thank the TEXANS who fought in the war for independence from Mexico for a good chunk of what is now the U.S.A.
You mean Mexico should thank SPAIN for all the land it stole from American Indians who had nothing to do with Mexicans. Did those wonderful Mexicanos give the land back to the Indians after Spain left the continent? Hmmmmm??????? :(

And a whole bunch of Mexicans fought Mexico in that war, as well as the U.S. war with Mexico.
Should I have to describe each place an American came from before it can be considered valid? A Mexican sides with America to become an American. That's not hard to figure out.

The Mexican culture is deeply imbedded in ours. , and has been for hundreds of years in the states of California, Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas.

I don't see how being an American living in Chicago, I am supposed to be forced into the Mexican culture. They never really did anything in Illinois? Why are they here?

This statement here-

And I don't need to visit the border since your thieving lying invading Mexicans took over the town I live in which is closer to Canada than to your precious border stinkhole"

Where did I lie? What are Mexicans doing in Chicago? They sure didn't want to pitch in during the wars of the 20th Century. Why should they be treated like anything but invaders today.

go's along way in pointing out why decent groups of people are labeled as ignorant racist when they speak out on the issue. I will agree that I need to get educated on why American bombs are falling on Mexico. I was not aware we were at war. Oh, ware did I say we stole land ?

Since Mexico did conspire against the United States, during WW1......."Zimmerman Telegram" ring a bell? Why would any American consider Mexico an ally?

Forum List

Back