My immigration rant

That's why illegal aliens, especially illegal Mexican aliens, should be shot on sight sneaking into the country. Time to start shooting the bastards like they are shooting our legal residents who live on the border. We're turning into a nation of politically correct pussies just because the idiots in Washington feel that the illegals are all "potential Democrats" instead of the criminals they really are. Fuck 'em. Time to end this nonsense.

I think when more upper middle class whites and other races start losing their futures to these invaders, a war will follow. Nothing else will stop these people.

Wall like the Great Wall of China? There is another way to stop these invaders and that simply enforce our immigration laws.:eusa_whistle:
If will stop when they move into neighborhoods of Congress, attend school with their children, deface their property and conpete for their jobs. That is not so far fetched either, because they are going to occupy the white house vis an anchor baby.

It's so simple it's frightening, huh? Just enforce what's already on the books. Between that and severe penalties for business owners that knowingly hire illegals we could cut this problem down to size in no time.

[
If you'd bothered to read the original post you know that, wouldn't you?:razz:

Do I have to go back and read that? It's almost as long as War and Peace!

Sorry. Didn't mean to overtax your limited resources.:lol:

I can't get past that second sentence where you repeat the LA RAZA propaganda. "This is a nation of immigrants."

This country was built by white settlers not Mexicans. They don't like it but it is true. Latinos destroyed their own countries now they want to take over the United States. How can you feel sorry for these invaders?

And you did take a long time to say very little. Don't Obamatize!

I think when more upper middle class whites and other races start losing their futures to these invaders, a war will follow. Nothing else will stop these people.

Wall like the Great Wall of China? There is another way to stop these invaders and that simply enforce our immigration laws.:eusa_whistle:
If will stop when they move into neighborhoods of Congress, attend school with their children, deface their property and conpete for their jobs. That is not so far fetched either, because they are going to occupy the white house vis an anchor baby.

It's so simple it's frightening, huh? Just enforce what's already on the books. Between that and severe penalties for business owners that knowingly hire illegals we could cut this problem down to size in no time.

Punish Mexico and the invasion stops cold!

Do I have to go back and read that? It's almost as long as War and Peace!

Sorry. Didn't mean to overtax your limited resources.:lol:

I can't get past that second sentence where you repeat the LA RAZA propaganda. "This is a nation of immigrants."

This country was built by white settlers not Mexicans. They don't like it but it is true. Latinos destroyed their own countries now they want to take over the United States. How can you feel sorry for these invaders?

And you did take a long time to say very little. Don't Obamatize!

Yep, that's me alright. I love to makea da rant.:eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wtfNE4z6a8&feature=related]YouTube - Five Easy Pieces Diner Scene[/ame]

.....and when I turned 18, I had to jump through hoops to get here.
I didn't complain, I just did what they told me to do. It took some time, but I did it.

If I, who have a right to be here by birth, have to go through steps, so do they.

Admittedly, my steps were a bit easier than theirs, but still............

On your property, this is a pretty bad senario. I work along the border in Otay mesa, (San diego) and have seen alot of the same incidents. Personally, these people need to be shown some justice yet due to our PC culture it will never happen. First, you need to install barb wire fence, secondly get some german shepards, and lastly if it continues you will have to hire someone to patrol the area or do it yourself. I am not stereotyping, but it is in their culture to take the easy road, what you need to do is make your property the tough road. Once they realize that it isn't as easy as it once was they will move to the next property to avoid the trouble.

On your property, this is a pretty bad senario. I work along the border in Otay mesa, (San diego) and have seen alot of the same incidents. Personally, these people need to be shown some justice yet due to our PC culture it will never happen. First, you need to install barb wire fence, secondly get some german shepards, and lastly if it continues you will have to hire someone to patrol the area or do it yourself. I am not stereotyping, but it is in their culture to take the easy road, what you need to do is make your property the tough road. Once they realize that it isn't as easy as it once was they will move to the next property to avoid the trouble.

And how about coming down hard on the businesses that hire these poor people. They don't care anything about their problems, they just want the cheap labor.

The United States is like Israel. Surrounded by people that hate us. But if this WERE Israel, the border would be covered with dead bodies and the country would be inhabited by heroes.

Forum List

Back