My God - A New Ice Age Is Upon Us!!!!

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Old stations now buried, power lines being buried beneath the growing sheets of ice...the earth is cooling and WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!!!!

The only hope we have is to drive more SUVS, crank up the heat, the A/C, the bong, everything and anything you can do to warm this ice chest up MUST BE DONE NOW TO SAVE ALL OF HUMANITY.

And remember to pray - for all us.

The end could be very near - and it's gonna be one cold mo-fo...

Growing Antarctic Ice Sheet

jack-frost-a.jpg

AND LOOK AT THIS!

A POOR AFRICAN ELEPHANT NOW FINDS ITS ONCE WARM AND COZY WORLD TURNED INTO A FREEZER!

WE NEED MORE GREENHOUSE GASSES - SAVE THE ELEPHANTS! SAVE THEM ALL!!!!!!

8931_500.jpg

does this mean the ecoterrorists like chris and old rocks can start targetting Prius' instead of SUV's?

Maybe, just maybe, if we can burn enough fossil fuel, we could save the planet.

Who's with me?

Maybe, just maybe, if we can burn enough fossil fuel, we could save the planet.

Who's with me?

Now you're talking.

And your avatar is just further evidence that the earth is cooling!!!!!

Hopefully we are not too late to save the planet!!!!!

AND LOOK AT THIS!

A POOR AFRICAN ELEPHANT NOW FINDS ITS ONCE WARM AND COZY WORLD TURNED INTO A FREEZER!

8931_500.jpg

For Hollywood hype, over exaggerating the facts and cherry picking anomalies, your worse than Al Gore, and your quite amusing, thanks for the laugh.:cuckoo:

Hi Sinatra:

Old stations now buried, power lines being buried beneath the growing sheets of ice...the earth is cooling and WE ARE ALL DOOMED!!!!!!

The earth goes through these heating/cooling cycles because of the changing speed of the ocean currents (story) where circulation rates increase and decrease over time. The earth heats up and the ice sheets shrink, which temporarily speeds up the ocean currents to hurry up the process. Then the oceans reach a point of equilibrium, until the smaller ice sheets lose their ability to shed cold water to feed the circulation process. Slower-moving ocean currents means less warm water pumped to the north and south poles, which causes the ice sheets to enlarge, until the entire cycle begins again. This warming/cooling cycle is normal (story) . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Sinatra:

The earth goes through these heating/cooling cycles because of the changing speed of the ocean currents (story) where circulation rates increase and decrease over time. The earth heats up and the ice sheets shrink, which temporarily speeds up the ocean currents to hurry up the process. Then the oceans reach a point of equilibrium, until the smaller ice sheets lose their ability to shed cold water to feed the circulation process. Slower-moving ocean currents means less warm water pumped to the north and south poles, which causes the ice sheets to enlarge, until the entire cycle begins again. This warming/cooling cycle is normal (story) . . .

GL,

Terral

NOT according to our current crop of ECO retards.

NCDC: Climate of 2009 - February
Boreal Winter (December - February) Winter Global Temperature Highlights

The combined global land and ocean surface temperature for boreal winter (December-February) was 54.72 degrees F, 0.92 degree F above the 20th century mean of 53.8 degrees F and ranking eighth warmest.

Separately, the global land surface temperature was 39.31 degrees F, 1.51 degrees F above the 20th century mean of 37.8 degrees F, ranking as ninth warmest on record.

The global ocean surface temperature of 61.20 degrees F ranked as seventh warmest on record and was 0.70 degree F above the 20th century mean of 60.5 degrees F.

NCDC: Climate of 2009 - February
Boreal Winter (December - February) Winter Global Temperature Highlights

The combined global land and ocean surface temperature for boreal winter (December-February) was 54.72 degrees F, 0.92 degree F above the 20th century mean of 53.8 degrees F and ranking eighth warmest.

Separately, the global land surface temperature was 39.31 degrees F, 1.51 degrees F above the 20th century mean of 37.8 degrees F, ranking as ninth warmest on record.

The global ocean surface temperature of 61.20 degrees F ranked as seventh warmest on record and was 0.70 degree F above the 20th century mean of 60.5 degrees F.

But...but....... there is a picture of a freezing elephant and it's so cute......
I think we should ship all of our old tires to the polar regions and burn them to warm the place up.

Hi Sinatra:

GL,

Terral

Are you saying Al Gore is wrong????/

How dare you!!!!

Hi Sinatra:

Are you saying Al Gore is wrong????/

How dare you!!!!

Al Gore = very stiff and robotic New World Order retard (story). We are looking at lows this week in the upper 40's here in central Florida . . .

Global Warming Scam

Global Warming Scam2

Weather Channel Founder on the Global Warming Scam

904,000 links to the Global Warming Scam

GL,

Terral

You dare to besmirch the credibility of one of the greatest minds of the last 50 years. HOW DARE YOU!

Al Gore put together the single greatest slide show in the history of all slide shows.

What have you done you FLAT EARTH DENIAR OF TRUTH.

You should thank the universe for the great mind of Al Gore who is giving of his time and intellect to SAVE ALL OF HUMANITY.

Begone with you and your foul posts of nonsense.

The earth will kill us all if not for the services of one Albert Gore Junior.

A truly great man and humanitarian. God Bless him and curses to you!

83426_lg.jpg

AND LOOK AT THIS!

What an interesting picture of an elephant in the snow you have posted. Which part of Indian or African elephants' native environment has that particular species of evergreen trees? I don't remember seeing those trees when I visited.

Global warming will cause hurricanes to be larger and longer in duration.

This will cause larger waves that are blown ahead of the storm.

The combination of warmer water and larger waves will be a boom to the surfing industry, a multi-billion dollar international industry.

Plus, imagine people flocking to California in the summer AND winter for tourism.

Like I said on another thread: a tropical world would be nice.

The dinosaurs liked it.

Did you know that Antarctica was once tropical? Of course, it wasn't in the same place it is now, but that's the point. Things change.

And how can one person take Al Gore seriously when he eats more than the average African village, flies in charter jets, and lives in a 10,000 square foot mansion that gobbles up coal-produced electricity in Tennessee?

Can someone give me one good reason that he hasn't torn it down and rebuilt a small, earth-friendly home?

Obviously, since some guy rides a bike on the other side of the world, Al Gore figures it's okay to take that guy's share of the coal or something.

Got money? Just pay to play (pollute) and call yourself carbon neutral.

You know, I can drink a glass of water for each beer I have, but in the end I'm still drinking beer.

AND LOOK AT THIS!

What an interesting picture of an elephant in the snow you have posted. Which part of Indian or African elephants' native environment has that particular species of evergreen trees? I don't remember seeing those trees when I visited.

Those are Douglas Fir trees from the West coast USA, most likely, lol.:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back