My Folks were immigrants, they didn't own anyone

Illiterate??? lmfoao. Educated and productive immigrants do not want to do the menial jobs you uneducated white people do not want to do. They are the ones who are contributing to the economy and paying into your social security and welfare system.
—nearly 3 in 4 undocumented immigrants in the workforce—are considered essential workers according to the U.S. Department of Homeland ...There are more than 7 million undocumented immigrants working in the United States.
Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes. Illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.

Wow! They are so awesome they should go back HOME, and make it better!

White American Evangelicals have consistently proven to be the most dangerous people on the planet. The news they claim to be good is bad for far too many. They are either oblivious to this or simply do not care. Thus, from our point of view, they are not irrelevant…they are a liability. They are the problem.”

The roots of White American Evangelicalism begin not with the incarnation, death, and resurrection of a dark-skinned Palestinian Jew named Jesus. They begin with the early church fathers’ theological justifications for human hierarchy. Rather than being fertilized with sacrifice and generosity, these roots are seasoned by supremacy and patriarchy. The roots of this contemporary distortion have given life to the seedlings of colonialism, capitalism, and racism. They have nourished the growth of wealth building through the domination, slavery, genocide and ongoing imprisonment of indigenous and “non-white” communities.

Thus, rather than resembling the life and teachings of Jesus, I argue that White American Evangelicalism is, in fact, a dangerous distortion of ancient Christianity.

So, I’m appalled by this picture, but I’m not surprised by it. The image exposes the fruit of White American Evangelicalism. Rather than Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control, it revels Whiteness, Patriarchy, Supremacy, Racism, Exceptionalism, Nationalism, Consumerism, Ignorance, and Violence.

1. Bio terrorism, is was the fucking Chinese that produced and released the covid virus.

2. Illegal immigration, is FOREIGNIERS who are coming here illegally.

3. Nuclear war, it would be someone else nuking US.

Your blame America FIrst position is retarded shit.\

Who brought smallpox, syphilis, to this country that killed millions of Natives. My great grand parents were two of them. White Europeans, illegal aliens, brought deadly viruses and bacteria, such as smallpox, measles, typhus, and cholera, for which Native Americans had no immunity

White American Evangelicals have consistently proven to be the most dangerous people on the planet. The news they claim to be good is bad for far too many. They are either oblivious to this or simply do not care. Thus, from our point of view, they are not irrelevant…they are a liability. They are the problem.”

The roots of White American Evangelicalism begin not with the incarnation, death, and resurrection of a dark-skinned Palestinian Jew named Jesus. They begin with the early church fathers’ theological justifications for human hierarchy. Rather than being fertilized with sacrifice and generosity, these roots are seasoned by supremacy and patriarchy. The roots of this contemporary distortion have given life to the seedlings of colonialism, capitalism, and racism. They have nourished the growth of wealth building through the domination, slavery, genocide and ongoing imprisonment of indigenous and “non-white” communities.

Thus, rather than resembling the life and teachings of Jesus, I argue that White American Evangelicalism is, in fact, a dangerous distortion of ancient Christianity.

So, I’m appalled by this picture, but I’m not surprised by it. The image exposes the fruit of White American Evangelicalism. Rather than Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control, it revels Whiteness, Patriarchy, Supremacy, Racism, Exceptionalism, Nationalism, Consumerism, Ignorance, and Violence.

1. Bio terrorism, is was the fucking Chinese that produced and released the covid virus.

2. Illegal immigration, is FOREIGNIERS who are coming here illegally.

3. Nuclear war, it would be someone else nuking US.

Your blame America FIrst position is retarded shit.

The Right-Wing Doesn’t Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let’s Talk About Christian Atrocities​

The Holocaust (1933 – 1942)

Make no mistake, there were Christian collaborators with the Holocaust. The real kicker, though, is knowing that the Holocaust didn’t happen in a vacuum. In many ways, the Holocaust was the child of centuries of Christian Antisemitism in Europe. “Christ Killer” is a common Christian slur thrown at Jewish people, and the Blood Libel didn’t come from Muslims, it came from Christians. Martin Luther, the father of Protestantism, was a raging anti-Semite; in addition to his theses, he also wrote a book called On The Jews and Their Lies. While the religious outlook of the Nazis is questionable, what’s not in question is that centuries of Christian Antisemitism allowed it to happen.
STFU

The Right-Wing Doesn’t Want to Talk About Christian Atrocities, So Let’s Talk About Christian Atrocities​

The Holocaust (1933 – 1942)

Make no mistake, there were Christian collaborators with the Holocaust. The real kicker, though, is knowing that the Holocaust didn’t happen in a vacuum. In many ways, the Holocaust was the child of centuries of Christian Antisemitism in Europe. “Christ Killer” is a common Christian slur thrown at Jewish people, and the Blood Libel didn’t come from Muslims, it came from Christians. Martin Luther, the father of Protestantism, was a raging anti-Semite; in addition to his theses, he also wrote a book called On The Jews and Their Lies. While the religious outlook of the Nazis is questionable, what’s not in question is that centuries of Christian Antisemitism allowed it to happen.
STFU
[/QKenya.

Left wing secularists, have murdered more people in 100 years, than ALL the religious murders, of all time.

My God you are a racist asshole. FUck you.

Who brought smallpox, syphilis, to this country that killed millions of Natives. My great grand parents were two of them. White Europeans, illegal aliens, brought deadly viruses and bacteria, such as smallpox, measles, typhus, and cholera, for which Native Americans had no immunity

Being filthy and diseased sailors is not being bio-terrorist. YOu are a moron and a liar and an asshole.

The Right-Wing Doesn’t Want to Talk About.....​

Whoa, hold up there chief. You made a number of claims and I addressed them seriously and honestly.

You don't get to just drop that shit without comment and throw out another handful of bullshit accusations like a monkey throwing a handful of shit.

If, as your actions show, your previous post was nothing but shit, that you won't defend, what has changed since then, for me to not conclude that this post is nothing but shit too?

Whoa, hold up there chief. You made a number of claims and I addressed them seriously and honestly.

You don't get to just drop that shit without comment and throw out another handful of bullshit accusations like a monkey throwing a handful of shit.

If, as your actions show, your previous post was nothing but shit, that you won't defend, what has changed since then, for me to not conclude that this post is nothing but shit too?
A white gunman livestreamed a racially motivated mass shooting online, showing himself killing 10 people and wounding three others Saturday at a Buffalo, N.Y., supermarket in a historically Black neighborhood.https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-05-14/straight-up-a-racially-motivated-hate-crime-gunman-kills-10-at-buffalo-supermarket?utm_id=55581&sfmc_id=2199121

• Love
Reactions: IM2
A white gunman livestreamed a racially motivated mass shooting online, showing himself killing 10 people and wounding three others Saturday at a Buffalo, N.Y., supermarket in a historically Black neighborhood.https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2022-05-14/straight-up-a-racially-motivated-hate-crime-gunman-kills-10-at-buffalo-supermarket?utm_id=55581&sfmc_id=2199121

Which is being discussed at length, on this site in several threads.

What does that have to do with the crazy claims that you made about bio terrorism or nuclear war, being an US problem, not from outsiders?

Truths hurt doesn't it.

Nope. I'm a big supporter of Truth. What "hurts" me, is having to listen to retarded spout retarded shit, like you just did.

1652619385027.png

Far-right terror poses bigger threat to US than Islamist extremism post-9/11​

Rightwing apologists like to downplay these lethal events or dismiss them as aberrations, but experts warn this is a form of terrorism that’s not only entrenched but has ballooned to become the biggest domestic security threat in the US.

In the 20 years since 9/11, far-right extremists killed more people in the US than did American-based Islamist fundamentalists – but that’s often hard to discern from the way the federal government has treated domestic terrorism.
The FBI director, Christopher Wray, told Congress that the 6 January insurrection wasn’t an isolated event and “the problem of domestic terrorism has been metastasizing across the country for a number of years”.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Rightwing apologists like to downplay these lethal events or dismiss them as aberrations, but experts warn this is a form of terrorism that’s not only entrenched but has ballooned to become the biggest domestic security threat in the US.

In the 20 years since 9/11, far-right extremists killed more people in the US than did American-based Islamist fundamentalists – but that’s often hard to discern from the way the federal government has treated domestic terrorism.
The FBI director, Christopher Wray, told Congress that the 6 January insurrection wasn’t an isolated event and “the problem of domestic terrorism has been metastasizing across the country for a number of years”.

How many w.s. are there in this country?

He should get a fair trial and then be executed. IM2, Paul and Mariam, take note, no one is defending this waste of good oxygen, not a single person, left or right. That’s what we do, we condemn criminals regardless of their race.

And that gunman should get the death penalty. What was your point in posting this?

On the evening of Saturday July 19th, 1919, in Washington D.C., a group of white veterans started a rumor about a black man suspected of sexually assaulting the wife of a white Navy man. This rumor spread throughout the bars and restaurants in downtown Washington D.C. Later that night, a mob of drunken mad white men headed to a predominantly black neighborhood carrying weapons. Those mad white men proceeded to beat all the blacks they found. They snatched blacks out of their cars or off sidewalks and beat them for no reason. Where were the police? I think they had donut shops back then, but I am not sure. The violence continued into Sunday because the D.C. Metro Police failed to stop it. Random blacks got beat down on the streets of Washington. This even happened in front of the White House.

That is similar as to what happens to Roma. 'Let them burn!' Vigilante lynch mob of 500 torch gypsy camp with petrol bombs after teen's fake claim she had been raped

I ask again, how many w.s. are in this country?

Forum List

Back