My favorite quotes

BobMc

Rookie
Mar 26, 2014
i'm a quotes love and here i share with you the quotes i love , share yours with me :D

enjoy

"Your life changes the moment you make a new, congruent, and committed decision. ",
"It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped. ",
"More than anything else, I believe it's our decisions, not the conditions of our lives, that determine our destiny. ",
"Determination is the wake-up call to the human will. ",
"There is no such thing as failure. There are only results. ",
"Most people fail in life because they major in minor things. ",
"Want to learn to eat a lot? Here it is: Eat a little. That way, you will be around long enough to eat a lot. ",
"Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life's deepest joy: true fulfillment. ",
"It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute... that gives meaning to our lives. ",
"People are not lazy. They simply have impotent goals -- that is, goals that do not inspire them. ",
"Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. ",
"If you can't, you must. If you must, you can. ",
"We aren't in an information age, we are in an entertainment age. ",
"It not knowing what to do, it's doing what you know. ",
"Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more. ",
"The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck. ",
"Many people make the mistake of thinking that all the challenges in their lives would",
"Passion is the genesis of genius. ",
"Live with passion! ",
"The past does not equal the future. "

"An unhappy person and a happy one will have different perceptions of the same circumstances. The difference is found not in the circumstances, but in the two states of life."

Forum List

Back