My Favorite Christian Posters

Sky Dancer

Rookie
Jan 21, 2009
I thought I'd start a thread on this. I'm not a Christian, but I am an admirer of some Christians.

Gadawg is one. Check out his posts. He's amazing.

If I wasn't already committed to another path, he could win me over with his sincerity and grace.

• Banned
I'd like to add Immanuel, Avatar, Care4All, and Foxfyre. And my good friend, againsheila.

• Banned
I think I'll expand on this and see if I can find some quotes by these posters that illustrate their qualities. Just off the top of my head, one of the things I most appreciate about Foxfyre is her intelligence and strength of her convictions.

Gadawg and Echo are two very open minded Christians, and Immanuel is enormously kind.

againsheila is really human and funny, humble.

Last edited:
Not really, skank.

I want to hear some more about how you gain peace. Share that with us. How you love your fellow man.

What a scumbucket.

Ooohhhhhmmmm...

It doesn't matter what you say, your actions show you for the pathetic mentally ill loser you are.

Let's talk about how much Buddhists support the gay lifestyle, I wouldn't mind talking about that.

Or how effective you are as a counselor of ptsd patients with your own obvious issues. Do you bait them, too? Do you encourage people to attack them?

I'll bet you do.

This thread should be in the flamer section. You're sucking up to some real shitbags.

Yes it should. Anything this flake posts should be deposited straight in the compost heap.

Let's talk about how much Buddhists support the gay lifestyle, I wouldn't mind talking about that.

There is no such thing as a ‘gay lifestyle,’ but if Buddhists respect all people – including gay individuals – then that’s a very admirable aspect of the faith.

And this is a subject most Christians may want to avoid, as it showcases their intolerance.

It's a topic she refuses to take on, despite her constant sanctimonious rantings about her faith, what a great person she is, etc. and so forth.

She's a mentally ill nutcase and I suspect she recruits PTSD sufferers for a cult.

Ok, ok.

Sky, I forgive you and will pray for your spiritual and mental health.

What's more, God loves and forgives you as well.

Look, sky, the scary nun from your past is sorry and also wants your forgiveness:

thumbnail.aspx

I almost forgot editec, Echo and eots.

I am not into organized religion. but I think Jesus was way cool...and there is great wisdom in his words on may levels...he is my favorite prophet..a certain passion others lacked...I believe the commonly accepted definition of a christian..would be the "personal jesus"...but I see it as more of a consciousnesses..

Forum List

Back