My Favorite Christian Posters

Let's talk about how much Buddhists support the gay lifestyle, I wouldn't mind talking about that.

There is no such thing as a ‘gay lifestyle,’ but if Buddhists respect all people – including gay individuals – then that’s a very admirable aspect of the faith.

And this is a subject most Christians may want to avoid, as it showcases their intolerance.

Buddhists have the same precept advice for gay and straight Buddhists. They do not single out gay people as 'sinful'.

In fact, there is no concept of 'sin'. There is virtue and non-virtue.

I never vote for anyone that proclaims their faith publicly for votes.
If you are Christian you never have to tell anyone.
They will know it by your actions.
The one with the garbage mouth here is in no way Christian.

Thank you for admitting you're a bigoted ignoramus.

But you're my favorite asshole.

I never vote for anyone that proclaims their faith publicly for votes.
If you are Christian you never have to tell anyone.
They will know it by your actions.
The one with the garbage mouth here is in no way Christian.
I saw some of the same reactions from AB in another thread that I didn't translate as being bait-ish, either.
I'm not getting it.

Maybe I'm just being naive but I haven't seen where Sky was being trollish.

Anyhoo......
From what I can tell, Melissa is sincere and avoids bashing others in her replies.
Believe it or not ABS and I have had some good exchanges.
:cool:

I am working a case now with Fulton County Police Department. The investigator assigned is gay, no doubt.
And I would also doubt anyone could take this guy on.
DADT was a joke and needed repealing.

Sky takes passive-aggression to an artform.

She also has the willful victim role there. Meh, both generally overlap anyway.

Having grown up in the south in the late 50s and early 60s I saw a lot of folks with the victim mentality.
I somewhat agree with you on Sky. How would you feel if there are millions of citizens in the same country you live in that actively try to deny you rights that they enjoy and label you as less than a normal human?
Willful? No. That is absurd.

Having grown up in the south in the late 50s and early 60s I saw a lot of folks with the victim mentality.
I somewhat agree with you on Sky. How would you feel if there are millions of citizens in the same country you live in that actively try to deny you rights that they enjoy and label you as less than a normal human?

Thankfully it does look like we're starting to weed out the ignorant bigots and our culture is progressing beyond the "Homosexuals need fixed" mindset, it's just happening VERY slowly.

Nah, she is a willful victim in most areas. Those types are very slappable. So, I do.

I got feelings Si (sniffle).

Tickets to Namby Pamby land and fiber makes me sad.

Matthew 7:12 NIV - So in everything, do to others what you - Bible Gateway

Matthew 7:12
New International Version (NIV)

12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.

Unless she's a masochist, this thread is yet another example of an aspect of the Bible Allie clearly doesn't take seriously or just flat out ignores.

:eusa_eh:

Let's say if Jesus came back right now and were looking over your shoulder at this thread, would he approve?

Forum List

Back