My Favorite Christian Posters

I almost forgot editec, Echo and eots.

I am not into organized religion. but I think Jesus was way cool...and there is great wisdom in his words on may levels...he is my favorite prophet..a certain passion others lacked...I believe the commonly accepted definition of a christian..would be the "personal jesus"...but I see it as more of a consciousnesses..

Eots, it's a bait thread.

I almost forgot editec, Echo and eots.

I am not into organized religion. but I think Jesus was way cool...and there is great wisdom in his words on may levels...he is my favorite prophet..a certain passion others lacked...I believe the commonly accepted definition of a christian..would be the "personal jesus"...but I see it as more of a consciousnesses..

clearly...and you took it

god help us....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHNI3Q6FNWA&feature=related]‪Queerstianity sing along :)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

gay or straight.. idiotic is still.. idiotic

Last edited:

I didn't see this as a bait thread, I think Sky is kind, and she appreciates certain posters who don't attack her.

At least that's my take on it!

Kind my ass...

she's a facile and manipulative scabby whore...

Whoops, sorry again!

I'm accomodating whenever possible.

heres a tune for ya sky...if you don't like my music turn down the volume, I am sure you will appreciate the visuals

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN47pxBZzn0]‪LITTLE DANCER /2011/ DOGZERO‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I have submitted my heartfelt apology...now I think Sky should apologize to me for being a trollish and tiny brained amoeba.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KniUNdVZvH4]‪A Fish Called Wanda - Apologies‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Better!

I'm sorry!

Sky, please revisit your non-trolling thread (per EZ) and say you forgive me!

I didn't see this as a bait thread, I think Sky is kind, and she appreciates certain posters who don't attack her.

At least that's my take on it!

First, Atheist, or agnostic does not mean immoral. Folks who dont subscribe to a particular faith are not inherently evil. They are generally secure in what they do, or do not believe. It is the ones who are insecure that post crap that will draw fire to them selves, and must play martyr to reenforce there beliefs. Sky has a habit of doing this.

It's a bait thread, this is her passive aggressive mo. She posts a crap thread aimed at me, then disappears.

She'll be back to pretend she's sincere, but she isn't. She's a crazy flake.

I saw this Christian poster in the rectory

74_i_love_boys_thumb.jpg

My guess would be that my favorite board christians are probably those who I do not KNOW are Christians.

Forum List

Back