My Daily 1-Hour Watching CNN Report

They're back to the Russian theme.

This it getting as tired of the years of hearing Obama blame all his failures on Bush

-Geaux

Wow, how about ISIS being cornered, aye? Nothing on that? Really?

803205-holy_facepalm_super.jpg

This it getting as tired of the years of hearing Obama blame all his failures on Bush

-Geaux

My hour viewing for today has begun.

Chris Homo straight to
"Once again, Trump undercuts US Intelligence
"Russia Steps Up Spying Efforts After Election"

I'll provide a more complete list later today lol

-Geaux

-Geaux

My hour viewing for today has begun.

Chris Homo straight to
"Once again, Trump undercuts US Intelligence
"Russia Steps Up Spying Efforts After Election"

I'll provide a more complete list later today lol

-Geaux

Thank you for your contribution! :salute:

You guys are stupid. I've never seen a group of people who protest, whine & complain about something so much. But then turn around & watch their programming & goto their websites. YOU are part of the people that they make money from. Revenue is gained from overall viewership & website traffic.
You want them out of business but essentially give them your tacit approval & dollars all while whining.

It's comical

Ever heard of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer?

-Geaux
CNN is your enemy?

You sound like Hillary Clinton now.
You sound a lot like her as well.

-Geaux

maybe this guy will make you laugh, I swear he could make someone laugh even if they were in a bad mood.

You guys are stupid. I've never seen a group of people who protest, whine & complain about something so much. But then turn around & watch their programming & goto their websites. YOU are part of the people that they make money from. Revenue is gained from overall viewership & website traffic.
You want them out of business but essentially give them your tacit approval & dollars all while whining.

It's comical

Ever heard of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer?

-Geaux
CNN is your enemy?

You sound like Hillary Clinton now.

Absolutely they are.
When you make up news to try and effect change because your guy didnt win under the guise of journalism that makes you an enemy in my book.

Now this 1 hour report is well moot. CNN is 24/7 on Donald Jr. For real, it is all they are running ALL DAY LONG. I can see reporting on it at top of the hour, but to dedicate every minute of their broadcast to this is really bizarre.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back