My Daily 1-Hour Watching CNN Report

They're back to the Russian theme.

This it getting as tired of the years of hearing Obama blame all his failures on Bush

-Geaux
At least they gave up looking for that missing jetliner....CNN is and always has been a joke, a democrat party mouthpiece.

This it getting as tired of the years of hearing Obama blame all his failures on Bush

-Geaux
At least they gave up looking for that missing jetliner....CNN is and always has been a joke, a democrat party mouthpiece.

Or hunting down some kid who made a gif. This stuff is a trip and can't be made up

-Geaux

You guys are stupid. I've never seen a group of people who protest, whine & complain about something so much. But then turn around & watch their programming & goto their websites. YOU are part of the people that they make money from. Revenue is gained from overall viewership & website traffic.
You want them out of business but essentially give them your tacit approval & dollars all while whining.

It's comical

You guys are stupid. I've never seen a group of people who protest, whine & complain about something so much. But then turn around & watch their programming & goto their websites. YOU are part of the people that they make money from. Revenue is gained from overall viewership & website traffic.
You want them out of business but essentially give them your tacit approval & dollars all while whining.

It's comical

Ever heard of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer?

-Geaux

It's comical

-Geaux
CNN is your enemy?

You sound like Hillary Clinton now.

-Geaux

--LOL

well the last thing they want to discuss

is their beating up on a 15 year old

--LOL

also it is pretty funny that the CNN app has been moved to junk status

with its rating dropping from 4 to 1

--LOL

It's comical

-Geaux
CNN is your enemy?

Yes, their agenda and desires are not best for America.

-Geaux

OK-Sign-white-supremacy-KEK.jpg

It's comical
I never said I watch them. I've watched them in the past but have seen their act way too many times to continue to watch. But if you think CNN ratings are based on us on the right you are as stupid as you accuse us to be. Cable TV news channels do not have huge overall viewer numbers. CNN can draw "big numbers" (for them) by just pulling the left wing nut jobs in. Take a pill gramps and chill out.

It's comical

-Geaux
CNN is your enemy?

Yes, their agenda and desires are not best for America.

-Geaux
Their "agenda" is irrelevant considering they have ZERO VOTES in Congress.
Your paranoia is preceding you.

People like YOU allow them to continue spewing their propaganda because you give the revenue.

You just don't seem to get it

It's comical
I never said I watch them. I've watched them in the past but have seen their act way too many times to continue to watch. But if you think CNN ratings are based on us on the right you are as stupid as you accuse us to be. Cable TV news channels do not have huge overall viewer numbers. CNN can draw "big numbers" (for them) by just pulling the left wing nut jobs in. Take a pill gramps and chill out.
Ratings are based on a totality. Clicks are based on EVERY SINGLE VIEW their website gets. The more views the more the advertisers pay. So keep pumping them links eh?

Unreal

Ratings are based on a totality. Clicks are based on EVERY SINGLE VIEW their website gets. The more views the more the advertisers pay. So keep pumping them links eh?
Bologna...Conservatives do not click on CNN enough to make any difference what so ever. So you don't have to worry. You are barking up the wrong tree.

Bologna...Conservatives do not click on CNN enough to make any difference what so ever. So you don't have to worry. You are barking up the wrong tree.
Naive

I've said my piece here and anyone with an ounce of common sense knows me to be right.

Later

It's comical

-Geaux
CNN is your enemy?

CNN is my enemy....all of the media that is owned by 6 conglomerates that puts out 90 percent of all media is my enemy....so your question is?

It's comical

-Geaux

Thanks for filling us in so the rest of us don't have to tune in for even a few minutes.

Naive

I've said my piece here and anyone with an ounce of common sense knows me to be right.

Later

Hey gramps. Settle in with some Geritol because you don't know jack shit

-Geaux

Forum List

Back