My collection

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I started on this collection quite a while back, but during my episode of fighting breast cancer, I added more and more pics as I sat here and felt sorry for myself. But that self pity sure got me booking right along finding some really great pics I would love to share with you guys. I hunted every night, and still do from time to time, to add pics for my own pleasure..and those who wish to look at the same things I do.

So...for your perusal...here is the collection. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Bren (Bren52) on we heart it / visual bookmark

I have 10 sets of different pics and vids. Some make great desktop pics, some make great avies. Some are just fun to look at. Enjoy! (btw...Bren is me).

You found all of those? It looks like someone spent a lot of time creating those wonderful images.

I love the picture of the cat, with the caption 'Facebook Pic'. I also love the photo of the little girl in the rain.

Yep. I had a lot of time to spend as I sat here and contemplated the announcement that I had/have breast cancer. So....to ease my mind..I did a lot of browsing Bing and Google. I would type in the strangest words to see what would pop up...and there in my sets are the results.
Feel free to borrow or take any that you like. I don't own them. I just bookmarked them for myself to enjoy, with links to where they originated from along with the artist or whomever found them first.

Forum List

Back