Marissa finally closed down the Yahoo Boards

drivebymedia

Mar 4, 2013
Why she waited until after the baby was born is a mystery, because the politics boards had become cesspools of right wing hate.

Let's hope this board stays clean of the teaparty extremists.

:eusa_drool:

The teaparty extremists have shut down a number of message boards with their foul mouths ... they seem to get satifaction in just being noticed.

Why she waited until after the baby was born is a mystery, because the politics boards had become cesspools of right wing hate.

Let's hope this board stays clean of the teaparty extremists.

:eusa_drool:
Perhaps if your left leaning extremism didn't require a beat down, you'd still have those forums.

I've migrated, though I don't hate anyone. I was annoyed with W and Iraq, but Obama and Afghanistan has vexed me near to despair. Now Tap4154, he may be a crazy/hate problem for y'all. LOL

Seriously, the problem is responses that are, or border on, calling someone stupid and not being able to find links to what someone is asserting, and in those cases it seemed more that one was just pointing the Hannity/Rush item dejour, which of course is unsupportable because by their nature the talking points are not fact based.

Last edited:
Is it the "MSM" that keep shutting down Boards that teaparty continues to defecate on?

Is FOXNews the "MSM"?

Forum List

Back