"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

[

I am pro choice, I do not advocate either way. You are not pro life, just pro fetus. You are just another insecure male. No you are not godly.

If you are "pro choice" then you are a racist because that is the mechanism where hundreds of thousands of Black children are killed each year.

I'm even for white females to have a choice. See when I talk about females, I mean all females.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

seems to me that conservatives who post "trespassers will be shot" on their property don't really believe that "all life is precious".......

a woman can't have an abortion but you can murder some poor guy who accidentally steps on your property....
You can't legally shoot someone who steps on your property dumbass, and you don't accidentally step in someone's house. Lol

There is no rational justification for abortion. None, nada.

"My body" is the weakest justification the filthy Moon Bats use for the killing of children for the sake of convenience.

Another insecure male, that wants to control women.

^ Another insecure female, that wants to control everyone.

No I do not want to control anyone, I do not insist people give birth or abort. I am pro choice.

You are an insecure man, lording it over females.

You’re a feminist and a statist. Your whole Agenda is about the state controlling everyone else while empowering you to do whatever you want.

I am for freedom of choice, you are insecure and want to control females. All men who want to control females should see a shrink to talk about their insecurities.

Your posts are so dumb they actually hurt. They do. They hurt, Penny, the way you have just swallowed ALL the stupid talking points and spit them out.

it's embarrassing.

do better

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?

seems to me that conservatives who post "trespassers will be shot" on their property don't really believe that "all life is precious".......

a woman can't have an abortion but you can murder some poor guy who accidentally steps on your property....

at this point there is no hope for you

[

I am pro choice, I do not advocate either way. You are not pro life, just pro fetus. You are just another insecure male. No you are not godly.

If you are "pro choice" then you are a racist because that is the mechanism where hundreds of thousands of Black children are killed each year.
Do you understand the word...Choice?

Well, then our society needs to stand up and provide these women a better choice than abortion
Yeah it should support education (proper education on such matters), and bring God back into the American school systems in order to help guide that education in a spiritual way, along with our humanly way's.

Oh my god, you cons are not godly people.
And you advocating for the murders of the unborn are ??? You are correct that we cons aren't (g)odly people, we are Godly people

Bring proof and evidence that this poster is insecure.

Bring it, Penny. Other than he does not want unborn babies to die. Whatchu got?

Another insecure male, that wants to control women.

No I do not want to control anyone, I do not insist people give birth or abort. I am pro choice.

You’re a feminist and a statist. Your whole Agenda is about the state controlling everyone else while empowering you to do whatever you want.

I am for freedom of choice, you are insecure and want to control females. All men who want to control females should see a shrink to talk about their insecurities.

Your posts are so dumb they actually hurt. They do. They hurt, Penny, the way you have just swallowed ALL the stupid talking points and spit them out.

it's embarrassing.

do better

I am unabashedly pro choice and you are not going to change my mind.

[

No I do not want to control anyone, .

Liar! You are sure as hell "controlling" that child when you kill it, aren't you?.

No I'm not, I am pro choice. You are controlling women, you are an insecure male. I know what is best for women. You are so insecure, along with those 25 white males who made the law in Alabama.

I am a woman and you SURE don't speak for me. DO NOT EVER speak for me. EVER

EVER.

EVER

Do you seriously think that by making abortion illegal it will somehow go away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you seriously making the argument that, because it won't make it all go away, we shouldn't make it illegal?

Okay then, RAPE should be legal because, what the heck, people will rape anyway.

Dumb argument.

If you keep abortion legal you keep it safe. Truth.

safe for who??? the child dies,,,

Well, then our society needs to stand up and provide these women a better choice than abortion

Um well, the choice is binary. You are going to have that baby or you are not. It is going to come out of you alive and viable or it is not. Right?

If it comes out of you alive and viable, then you have many choices. You can choose to give the baby away in a closed adoption, open adoption, or raise the baby yourself.

But before that, the choices are not that wide really. Let the baby live or kill it.

You folks are always trying to complicate what is not that complicated. Really.
Well, let’s keep it binary

Should you have the baby or not?

If you have the baby, will you lose your job. Yes or No
Will you be able to afford the medical expenses. Yes or No
Once the baby is born, will you keep it. Yes or No
If you put it up for adoption, can our society handle the additional babies. Yes or No
If the baby is deformed, will our society fund the additional expenses. Yes or No
If you keep the baby. Will you be able to properly care for the infant. Yes or No

All binary choices a pregnant mother needs to make

"Shoulds" are not binary. The WILL is binary. She will either birth the baby viable or she will kill it.
Of course should is binary
It denotes a yes or no choice

Until you can satisfy all of those choices, you will have to deal with abortion

Do you seriously think that by making abortion illegal it will somehow go away?

Are you seriously making the argument that, because it won't make it all go away, we shouldn't make it illegal?

Okay then, RAPE should be legal because, what the heck, people will rape anyway.

Dumb argument.

If you keep abortion legal you keep it safe. Truth.

Abortion isn't safe, you can die from it. Also have complications that can affect a woman for life.

it's embarrassing.

do better

I am unabashedly pro choice and you are not going to change my mind.

I know, Penny. People with flexible thinking, who remain intelligent and open, have the capacity to change their minds.

Yes. Ponder what that says about you.

Yeah it should support education (proper education on such matters), and bring God back into the American school systems in order to help guide that education in a spiritual way, along with our humanly way's.

And you advocating for the murders of the unborn are ??? You are correct that we cons aren't (g)odly people, we are Godly people

He obviously is, he is a male trying to lord it over a female and what is worst females in general. He might even be a rapist or a father who impregnates his dtr. I know one thing, he is a male.

“Abortion Industry”

“Not your body”

“Your BABY'S body”

“Separate DNA”

“Abortion is murder”

“Killing babies”

These talking points are among the most stupid and laughable, devoid of merit and factually wrong.

only in your mind,,

He obviously is, he is a male trying to lord it over a female and what is worst females in general. He might even be a rapist or a father who impregnates his dtr. I know one thing, he is a male.

WHAT. What, exactly? WHAT is he trying to "lord over" females?

[

I'm even for white females to have a choice. See when I talk about females, I mean all females.

What stupid thing could she mean here, I wonder? "I"m even for WHITE FEMALES...oh horrors" EVEN THE WHITES

You're horrible Penny

And if that parent has trouble, we work hard to help, most of us through charitable organizations.

The WORST way to "help" is through statist gov't entities.

if charities were getting the job done, we wouldn't need government agencies.

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Let's get rid of all the "White People Welfare"- social security, medicare, unemployment insurance, FHA and VA loans. Instead, let's let all these white people rely on "Charity" when they hit a rough patch.
You do realize if you got to keep your social security taxes you pay for your life. You would be better off than letting the government give it back to ya?

Is there one--just ONE--talking point the Left has fed you that you have NOT swallowed whole???

Just one Penny.

Give me some hope today.

[

No I do not want to control anyone, .

Liar! You are sure as hell "controlling" that child when you kill it, aren't you?.

No I'm not, I am pro choice. You are controlling women, you are an insecure male. I know what is best for women. You are so insecure, along with those 25 white males who made the law in Alabama.

I am a woman and you SURE don't speak for me. DO NOT EVER speak for me. EVER

EVER.

EVER

Nor does she speak for my wife who spent ten years counseling girls against having an abortion and who facilitated help for those girls that decided to not to kill their child.

My wife will tell you the best feeling in the world is for her to meet a young lady that she helped to influence not having an abortion and seeing the love between the mother and the child that was almost killed.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
^^ Another nonsensical argument. No conservative ever says that once a baby is born “it’s on its own”. It’s the parents responsibility to raise it.
And there is plenty of help for that unless my taxes have been deverted all these years and I didn't know it. The woman's choices after the birth of her child is strictly on her, and if she violates the laws that protect that child then she will pay the consequences. The same laws should also apply to the human life growing in the womb. If the woman does drugs etc while pregnant, and damages her baby in the womb, then she should be held responsible, and she should pay a price. Abortion should be illegal except for some very strict exceptions due to medical issues or rape and incest if immediately reported as a crime. These things should be taught to the youth in school before they grow into young adults unaware of such things. The removal of God from the school systems has open the doors wide open for the devil to just waltz right on in, and to have taken over the weak minds that have been made vulnerable by such idiotic moves in which the new generations have since chosen or have been duped on by the generations of the past whom had been working for the evil one ever since their fall.

This post reminds me of another REALLY stupid and evil talking points,

"To save the life of the mother"

This is almost never necessary--and NOT EVER necessary in the third trimester. You DO NOT kill the baby to save the mother. You deliver the baby early, attempt to save the baby's life, and then save the mother.

In many EARLY cases of "to save the life of the mother", the pregnancy is not viable at any rate. Example: ectopic pregnancy, where the pregnancy has implanted in the fallopian tube. That pregnancy will not develop into a viable baby; it is doomed. You are not saving a baby's life. Or a blighted ovum, which happened to a family member. There was a "pregnancy sac", but no baby at all. No heartbeat, nothing. She had a D&C.

Just more talking points.
Ok, so was this something that was spoken back during the times when mother's naturally birthed their children, and this because technology wasn't available back then ??? Where did such speak come from ??? Otherwise if at an early stage in a pregnancy, and if it were to be causing the mother to be deathly ill, then how was that situation dealt with back then ?? Otherwise is this where the phrase came from, where as the mother's life came first in such a situation ??

Oh and don't call me or anything I write evil ok ??? You can debate me, and we can educate each other, but don't use the word evil in connection to any of my post.

I can learn just like anyone on the issues.

Forum List

Back