"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
Well, then our society needs to stand up and provide these women a better choice than abortion

Um well, the choice is binary. You are going to have that baby or you are not. It is going to come out of you alive and viable or it is not. Right?

If it comes out of you alive and viable, then you have many choices. You can choose to give the baby away in a closed adoption, open adoption, or raise the baby yourself.

But before that, the choices are not that wide really. Let the baby live or kill it.

You folks are always trying to complicate what is not that complicated. Really.
Well, let’s keep it binary

Should you have the baby or not?

If you have the baby, will you lose your job. Yes or No
Will you be able to afford the medical expenses. Yes or No
Once the baby is born, will you keep it. Yes or No
If you put it up for adoption, can our society handle the additional babies. Yes or No
If the baby is deformed, will our society fund the additional expenses. Yes or No
If you keep the baby. Will you be able to properly care for the infant. Yes or No

All binary choices a pregnant mother needs to make

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
Well, then our society needs to stand up and provide these women a better choice than abortion
Again, for the right it’s not about ‘ending abortion’ – it’s about the politics of abortion.

Lies.
Abortion is not coming to an end in America. Don’t like it? Move to Afghanistan.

Everyone is pro-life.

Everyone wishes to see the practice of abortion end – that’s not the issue.

The issue is that the solution to the problem of abortion must comport with the Constitution and the right to privacy, where those who seek to ‘ban’ abortion – such as Republican lawmakers in Alabama – are in violation of the Constitution, the right to privacy, and the rule of law.

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
George Carlin was a complete idiot. Yeah he had his twisted bullcrap that his demonic minions just ate up like some kind of vampire feast they we're attending while Carlin played the devil himself, but he was a clever idiot was all.

The sad thing is how certain people thought that he was some kind of comedy genius. Well an evil comedy genius maybe.
And?

It doesn’t change the truth expressed: the hypocrisy of conservatives.
Conservative's are the only hypocrite's in your mind ??? Funny how that word is thrown from the leftist on the issues when losing the battle, yet they are some of the biggest offenders when it comes to that word. It's laughable really. How's about people just doing their level best to do the right thing in life, is that to much to ask for these days ???

Everyone is pro-life.

Everyone wishes to see the practice of abortion end – that’s not the issue.

The issue is that the solution to the problem of abortion must comport with the Constitution and the right to privacy, where those who seek to ‘ban’ abortion – such as Republican lawmakers in Alabama – are in violation of the Constitution, the right to privacy, and the rule of law.
The right to privacy and the rule of law never advocated for the murder of the unborn who are human beings, otherwise once living beings are in that womb, then they should be covered under the right to life.

Again, for the right it’s not about ‘ending abortion’ – it’s about the politics of abortion.

Lies.
Abortion is not coming to an end in America. Don’t like it? Move to Afghanistan.
Says who, you ????? LOL

All this politicization is going to have more and more women questioning getting pregnant. Can't say I blame them. Everyone is fighting over what they do. I surely am no fan of abortion so I don't know what the answer is. The birth rate is the lowest it's been in 42 years from what I have read. Perhaps this helps things as far as less abortions. More and more women focusing on careers and money may in the end be a very good thing. If you aren't sure about wanting kids then simply don't get preggers. It's not your responsibility to procreate if you don't want to.
The one's confused by the issue shouldn't get pregnant, because if they are that dumb, then they would be the ones dumb enough to kill their baby.

There is no rational justification for abortion. None, nada.

"My body" is the weakest justification the filthy Moon Bats use for the killing of children for the sake of convenience.

Another insecure male, that wants to control women.

^ Another insecure female, that wants to control everyone.

No I do not want to control anyone, I do not insist people give birth or abort. I am pro choice.

You are an insecure man, lording it over females.

Yeah it should support education (proper education on such matters), and bring God back into the American school systems in order to help guide that education in a spiritual way, along with our humanly way's.

Lies.
Says who, you ????? LOL
No, Americans. A vast majority want it available under some conditions. Plus, some states have passed laws permitted it; meaning abortion would still be legal and available to women in those states even if Roe v. Wade were to be overturned.

Want to end abortion?
What are your options?

1. Repeal Roe v Wade
You will still have abortions, they will just be more inconvenient or risky in some states

2. Reduce the need for an abortion
Provide FREE Birth Control, Education, Free and Low-cost maternity and neonatal care, Expand adoption services, support new mothers with healthcare, childcare and family services

Yeah it should support education (proper education on such matters), and bring God back into the American school systems in order to help guide that education in a spiritual way, along with our humanly way's.

Oh my god, you cons are not godly people.

"My body" is the weakest justification the filthy Moon Bats use for the killing of children for the sake of convenience.

No I do not want to control anyone, I do not insist people give birth or abort. I am pro choice.

You’re a feminist and a statist. Your whole Agenda is about the state controlling everyone else while empowering you to do whatever you want.

Do you seriously think that by making abortion illegal it will somehow go away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those hostile to privacy rights couldn’t care less about ending abortion.

It’s about conservatives using abortion as a wedge issue to further divide the American people, it’s about Republicans using abortion to energize their base, it’s about the right using abortion as a political weapon.
If so, it's a great political issue because it's one that the left is wrong on.

Many pregnant women bring God into their lives. They pray they are not really pregnant. Besides, everyone knows good Christian girls don’t get pregnant

You’re a feminist and a statist. Your whole Agenda is about the state controlling everyone else while empowering you to do whatever you want.

I am for freedom of choice, you are insecure and want to control females. All men who want to control females should see a shrink to talk about their insecurities.

I am for freedom of choice, you are insecure and want to control females. All men who want to control females should see a shrink to talk about their insecurities.

So it outlawing rape “controlling men”?

Baby butchery is far too profitable to organizations like planned parenthood to be resisted…

Oh my god, you cons are not godly people.
And you advocating for the murders of the unborn are ??? You are correct that we cons aren't (g)odly people, we are Godly people

Forum List

Back