"My Body, My Choice": The Worst Abortion Talking Points

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

But again. Not your body.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
Well, then our society needs to stand up and provide these women a better choice than abortion
Yeah it should support education (proper education on such matters), and bring God back into the American school systems in order to help guide that education in a spiritual way, along with our humanly way's.

Oh my god, you cons are not godly people.
And you advocating for the murders of the unborn are ??? You are correct that we cons aren't (g)odly people, we are Godly people

I am pro choice, I do not advocate either way. You are not pro life, just pro fetus. You are just another insecure male. No you are not godly.

I say "the worst" but in reality, they're all bad. The Abortion Industry has nothing on their side anymore: not science, not truth. They have talking points to win over the uninformed. That's all.

The one I particularly loathe is "My Body, My Choice". Stupid women love this one, but the stupidity is laughable. It's not your body, sweetheart. If it were your body, you could do what you like. Have your entire female organs removed, tattoo it up, pierce your entire face--I agree. Your choice.

Your BABY'S body. Separate DNA, separate heartbeat, separate and unique set of fingerprints. Not yours. His. Or hers.

What other abortion talking points do you find stupid, laughable, both or other?
Well, then our society needs to stand up and provide these women a better choice than abortion
Yeah it should support education (proper education on such matters), and bring God back into the American school systems in order to help guide that education in a spiritual way, along with our humanly way's.

And you advocating for the murders of the unborn are ??? You are correct that we cons aren't (g)odly people, we are Godly people

I am pro choice, I do not advocate either way. You are not pro life, just pro fetus. You are just another insecure male. No you are not godly.
Their God killed off almost every last man, woma, child and fetus by drowning and exposure....Yet they claim the moral high ground with their God.

Do you seriously think that by making abortion illegal it will somehow go away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you seriously making the argument that, because it won't make it all go away, we shouldn't make it illegal?

Okay then, RAPE should be legal because, what the heck, people will rape anyway.

Dumb argument.

If you keep abortion legal you keep it safe. Truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We also safeguard our rights and protected liberties, we keep government out of the private lives of Americans, and we ensure that government authority is limited.

50 years ago conservatives believed in such things.
We believed in murdering the unborn ??

Their God killed off almost every last man, woma, child and fetus by drowning and exposure....Yet they claim the moral high ground with their God.

This Godly country is starving Iranian people now.

[

You are confused Moon Bat. The Mullahs are starving the Iranian people.

You know who the Mullahs are, don't you? They are Obama's good buddies. The ones that he gave barrels and barrels of cash to.

[

No I do not want to control anyone, .

Liar! You are sure as hell "controlling" that child when you kill it, aren't you?.

No I'm not, I am pro choice. You are controlling women, you are an insecure male. I know what is best for women. You are so insecure, along with those 25 white males who made the law in Alabama.

You don't advocate either way eh ??? A fence walker eh ?? God said "I would have you either hot or cold than lukewarm", and if lukewarm then he will spew you out. Not good to be lukewarm on the issues as it shows uncertainty, and confusion where there shouldn't be any.

[

If you are "pro choice" then you are a racist because that is the mechanism where hundreds of thousands of Black children are killed each year.

You don't advocate either way eh ??? A fence walker eh ?? God said "I would have you either hot or cold than lukewarm", and if lukewarm then he will spew you out. Not good to be lukewarm on the issues as it shows uncertainty, and confusion where there shouldn't be any.

I am pro choice. God said LOL, no, men wrote the bible, whoever wrote it, John of Giscala didn't like any churches in Revelation, had a problem with them all.
John of Giscala - Wikipedia

r8f1ALr.jpg

~S~
^^ Another nonsensical argument. No conservative ever says that once a baby is born “it’s on its own”. It’s the parents responsibility to raise it.

And if that parent has trouble, we work hard to help, most of us through charitable organizations.

The WORST way to "help" is through statist gov't entities.
This is ridiculous, naïve, and wrong.

We help by prohibiting government from compelling women to give birth against their will through force of law.

We help by respecting and defending the privacy rights of women.

We help by allowing a woman, her family, and her doctor make decisions as to whether to have a child or not – not the state.
You help by advocating that a woman be allowed to murder her unborn child if she so chooses ??

Um well, the choice is binary. You are going to have that baby or you are not. It is going to come out of you alive and viable or it is not. Right?

If it comes out of you alive and viable, then you have many choices. You can choose to give the baby away in a closed adoption, open adoption, or raise the baby yourself.

But before that, the choices are not that wide really. Let the baby live or kill it.

You folks are always trying to complicate what is not that complicated. Really.
Well, let’s keep it binary

Should you have the baby or not?

If you have the baby, will you lose your job. Yes or No
Will you be able to afford the medical expenses. Yes or No
Once the baby is born, will you keep it. Yes or No
If you put it up for adoption, can our society handle the additional babies. Yes or No
If the baby is deformed, will our society fund the additional expenses. Yes or No
If you keep the baby. Will you be able to properly care for the infant. Yes or No

All binary choices a pregnant mother needs to make

"Shoulds" are not binary. The WILL is binary. She will either birth the baby viable or she will kill it.

Everyone is pro-life.

Everyone wishes to see the practice of abortion end – that’s not the issue.

The issue is that the solution to the problem of abortion must comport with the Constitution and the right to privacy, where those who seek to ‘ban’ abortion – such as Republican lawmakers in Alabama – are in violation of the Constitution, the right to privacy, and the rule of law.

That's not even close to true. "Shout your abortion". Plenty of ghouls on your side are proud of their abortions.

Again, for the right it’s not about ‘ending abortion’ – it’s about the politics of abortion.

Lies.
Abortion is not coming to an end in America. Don’t like it? Move to Afghanistan.

No. Make me.

I am pro choice. God said, no men wrote the bible, he didn't like any churches in Revelation, had a problem with them all.
You study the Bible so you can use it against God, and the Christian's in a twisting of it, just like y'all do with the Constitution ??

Hey, you can't have a God without supporting a Devil.

There is no rational justification for abortion. None, nada.

"My body" is the weakest justification the filthy Moon Bats use for the killing of children for the sake of convenience.

Another insecure male, that wants to control women.

^ Another insecure female, that wants to control everyone.

No I do not want to control anyone, I do not insist people give birth or abort. I am pro choice.

You are an insecure man, lording it over females.

No one wants to stand over your uterus to "lord over it", Penny. Stop it. It's a demeaning, outdated argument.

do better

I am pro choice. God said, no men wrote the bible, he didn't like any churches in Revelation, had a problem with them all.
You study the Bible so you can use it against God, and the Christian's in a twisting of it, just like y'all do with the Constitution ??

Don't give her that credit. She doesn't know the Bible.

I am pro choice. God said LOL, no, men wrote the bible, whoever wrote it, John of Giscala didn't like any churches in Revelation, had a problem with them all.
John of Giscala - Wikipedia

Penny doesn't know why Philadelphia is named Philadelphia.

This is Penny's Bible knowledge, everyone.

Forum List

Back