My biggest problem is......

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
The information available to the public that they do not want to know about. The only way we will be able to save what we know is if the general public awakens and decides they want to know what has been hidden in plain sight.

Wake up everybody no more sleepin in bed....

The truth awaits you.

The problem is that RWNJs will still side against their own country in favor of Pootings.

Are you still planning to attend the UFO Festival in Roswell this year? Don't forget your 'crazy but harmless' t-shirt. :thup:

The problem is that RWNJs will still side against their own country in favor of Pootings.

No the problem of America in general is that it's people have no real wish to know the truth. There are too many just like you, people who only care what their sides lies are. Typically this is what people who have never actually felt a battle.

Are you still planning to attend the UFO Festival in Roswell this year? Don't forget your 'crazy but harmless' t-shirt.

I am very comfy in your ignorance kid.
I'm sure you are geeze. It's unfortunate we can't force institutionalization any longer for some who would truly benefit. :thup:

(smile) You don't want any part of this. See, I've actually done what you fantasize about.

Are you still planning to attend the UFO Festival in Roswell this year? Don't forget your 'crazy but harmless' t-shirt.

I'm sure you are geeze. It's unfortunate we can't force institutionalization any longer for some who would truly benefit. :thup:

(smile) You don't want any part of this. See, I've actually done what you fantasize about.
Trust me, I've never fantasized about being a mental patient, treated em but never fantasized about being one. :thup:

Trust me, I've never fantasized about being a mental patient, treated em but never fantasized about being one. :thup:

I don't doubt it kid, I fully believe you have no idea what a bayonet sliding under a rib into a heart feels like. I fully believe that you have no idea how warm the blood that flows out of that wound is. I have no doubt you haven't a fucking clue how the eyes cloud over as they go. Fuck off.

I don't doubt it kid, I fully believe you have no idea what a bayonet sliding under a rib into a heart feels like. I fully believe that you have no idea how warm the blood that flows out of that wound is. I have no doubt you haven't a fucking clue how the eyes cloud over as they go. Fuck off.
See you're obviously wrong, except about the bayonet thingie, I'm still alive the wounds were elseswhere........
Are you telling me you're talking to me from the grave? :dunno:

See you're obviously wrong, except about the bayonet thingie, I'm still alive the wounds were elseswhere........

Sure thing. Your nation is not what you think kid.

You have no idea what I think...... other than you stopped taking your meds.........

You have no idea what I think...... other than you stopped taking your meds.........

I know exactly what you think. I know exactly what you don't know. You'll lose every time son. I'd photograph it.

I know exactly what you think. I know exactly what you don't know. You'll lose every time son. I'd photograph it.
All you cray-cray people say that. You're as predictable as gravity.

Sure kid. Except that I've held those who were dying. You? You pounded your pud and pretended it was Princess Diana.

Sure kid. Except that I've held those who were dying. You? You pounded your pud and pretended it was Princess Diana.
Why are you still trying to convince you're crazy, it's no longer necessary, I'm convinced. :thup:

Why are you still trying to convince you're crazy, it's no longer necessary, I'm convinced. :thup:

You're a pussy who needs the gov to take care of them. (shrugs) You've never done shit except beat off. Tell me boy.....what uniform did you wear, what enemy did you fight.

You're a pussy who needs the gov to take care of them. (shrugs) You've never done shit except beat off. Tell me boy.....what uniform did you wear, what enemy did you fight.
DT/CA USN, 1972-74, Specialized Hospital Tech Fairfax Hospital (Level I Trauma Center) 1977 to 1987, ER, OR, CCU, ICU.

DT/CA USN, 1972-74, Specialized Hospital Tech Fairfax Hospital (Level I Trauma Center) 1977 to 1987, ER, OR, CCU, ICU.

Rangers son, I can't tell you where or what. Apparently I sent people your way.

Forum List

Back