My Basketball Dream Team

Will never win. Not enough Negroes on the team.

Yea but in every town they go 85% of the fans are rooting them on. Even away games. You know Trump supporters would support this team even against their own team if their own team is mostly black.

Think about how many jersey's they would sell to MAGA basketball fanatics.

Jokic Center
John Stockton Point Guard

Dirk Nowitzki Power Forward​

Larry Bird Small Forward
Luka Doncic Shooting Guard
PG: Magic
SG: Michael
SF: Lebron
PF: Russell
C: Wilt

My team would annihilate yours.. and Larry Legend and Dirk are 2 of my fav players of all time

It would be tossup series
Yea. You can't say those 5 would whip my 5. If Jokic is as good as even Shaq thinks.

We all know that if I had to pick one player that would give me 20 great years, I'd pick Lebron. No doubt. But if I needed one guy to win me one game, or a best of 7 series, I pick Larry Bird. And most people do.

Wilt would be tough to handle.

I actually like his team better I was just giving him my best 5 whites.

I like to watch old NFL games from the ‘50’s and ‘60’s with all or almost all white players

the games were just as good as what the league has now

And arguably better because in those days the black players were not hatin’ on America like they are now

I like to watch old NFL games from the ‘50’s and ‘60’s with all or almost all white players

the games were just as good as what the league has now

And arguably better because in those days the black players were not hatin’ on America like they are now
In the finals there are 6 whites. Jokic, Love, Braun, Strus, Herro, Robinson. You’ll love it.

I no longer follow basketball
I figure with all the white guys you might come back. It'd be like if Tiger Woods kid was good at golf. Suddenly black people would come back to golf. I'm sure the ratings are down when Tiger isn't playing. Well you have 6 reasons to watch the finals.

I figure with all the white guys you might come back. It'd be like if Tiger Woods kid was good at golf. Suddenly black people would come back to golf. I'm sure the ratings are down when Tiger isn't playing. Well you have 6 reasons to watch the finals.
I’m not interested

But I did notice that the Texas Rangers refuse to hold an LBGTQRWXYZ night at their ballpark

So that's a faint ray of encouragement

Forum List

Back