My 2016 plan-SMASH ENTITLEMENTS AND PROGRESSIVISM AND GLOBALISM IN AMERICA

Plus theres a 500 year reserve in anwar,alaska.
tree beetles are.not more important than lower domestic gasoline,or jobs.

Debate my points.
not even you can,catz.
nice try.

The only point you have, Vampiric, is the one on the top of your head. Your energy "plan" would require a constitutional amendment and an complete rewrite of how our government is structured. It is impossible to accomplish within the constraints of the constitution and existing case law. Further, you are advocating overturning the 10th amendment, and giving the federal government greater power over local land than is held by the state or localities. That's anti-10th Amendment.

No, I don't support destroying our current constitution so you can have moar oil.

Go suck an egg.

If you actually read my platform,its eliminating the anticonstitutional globalust agreements and globalist agenda we have been forced to support.
sorry if you like paying $5 gas,youll be overruled.
lower gas equals lower cost product,more capital,lower cost for people to go back and forth to work,lower cost and profitability for citizens and businesses.
dont like american capitalism,catz?
Go take your mickey miuse and move to russia.

ignore lists are for pussies.

Incorrect, it's in fact a great way to round up trolls and put them in their hole so I don't have to watch them spit crap all over the place.

And yet, here you are, on this thread.

Ignorance...you're doing it wrong.

He was on ignore, not you... I'm not sure how you missed that detail. And I took his next message off ignore to show you why I put him on it, I'm not responding to the Troll, I'm responding to you using a quote from the Troll.

And in the matter of priority list,americans with jobs and surviving status quo is more important than tourism.tourism is a frivality,and if people dont have extra capital to recreate,tourusm dies.

Incorrect, it's in fact a great way to round up trolls and put them in their hole so I don't have to watch them spit crap all over the place.

He was on ignore, not you... I'm not sure how you missed that detail. And I took his next message off ignore to show you why I put him on it, I'm not responding to the Troll, I'm responding to you using a quote from the Troll.

Yore in his thread, posting sum trollz.

Scumsuds,we cannot back down from threats.
on a form of defense,we need to not appease or allow our enemies to attempt to destroy the greatest country on the planet.
do you have a problem with protecting america?

Let me give you an example. Here I quoted the Troll making a giant mistake on US law. The Troll is claiming that the US needs to not back down to any threat towards the US, that killing/attacking/starting war with anyone that we deem a "threat" is the answer, as provided by earlier posts made by this Troll. This Troll then asks me, as truthmatters (another epic liberal Troll) "would do, “do you have a problem with protecting America?"

The answer is no, I don't have an issue with protecting America.

The reason I can say this is because I unlike the Troll understand that America is not allowed to declare war on a threat, that would be pre emptive war, illegal war. Of course we have, in cases like Vietnam, Iraq, and Afghanistan, but these were illegal wars, not declared but the powers of congress to declare these wars were unconstitutionally given up to the President as if he were King. Now we have unwinnable wars that cost us more than we can pay, just what the FF were trying to avoid.

So yes, I do want to protect America, from a dictator Troll that would trample the constitution and bankrupt this country. From a dictator Troll that would make the world our enemy as we would be a huge terrorist organization ruled by no laws other than the laws the dictator Troll makes up on the spot… We would be armed with nukes and the world would fear us being we are the only country to have used a nuke on another country.

That is why ignore is a great way to contain Trolls. They lack a logical mind.

Yore in his thread, posting sum trollz.

/blinks.... And I put him on ignore like a whole 7 min ago... Why are you making this some big deal?

Anyways I'm out!

Hey scumsudz,iraq and afghanistan were congressionally approved.
go live with obama.nor have you duscounted my points.you are a waste of sperm,a case where birth control should hace been used.

Like you scumsuck divide and conquer commie liberals,i look at people as americans.the old superficial biological divisioning for communist arch it ects benefits will be smashed.

Criticize as any will, at least someone is trying to come up with some solutions. Whether you like them, or not. Whether you agree with his ideas, or not. At least v68 is thinking of some kind of solutions. It's better than sitting around, pissing and moaning. If you don't agree with his ideas, hell, post a few of your own.

What vampi posts are what he sees as goals. He may call his babble a "plan" and you can call it "solutions" but that doesn't make it so.

Then, if you dare question his nonsensical rants, he has only childish name calling as a reply.

At first, he was mildly entertaining. Now, it feels like laughing at the Special Olympics. Or worse, like the guy who finally cracks and takes out a bunch of innocent people before cops take him out.

I'm not being flippant or making fun of him but if a joke would make you/him feel better, he's a few French fries short of a Happy Meal.

faggot neddite,debate my points then,you cant you never do.
concerning welfare,i believe in NONE IF IT.NO ENTITLEMENTS.IF YOU DONT EARN IT,ITS NOT YOURS.
ACROSS THE BOARD.

Forum List

Back