Muslims in Canada: Anti-Islamic sentiment a growing concern

Your concern should be the anti-humanity sentiment in radicalised Islam which has made a mockery and distaste to your faith's values and morality, thus tainted your teachings. This of course is causing that which you are discussing now, regarding the trend of growing intollerance towards your faith, whether in Canada or elsewhere. When you can't step outside your affiliation pride to admit blame especially at the source root, then you really can never solve your problems or repent for them.....see my posts on proper Teshuva.

canucks are just part of the problem with Western civilization Correl .

SO, if Canada is so crappy, then why are they moving there?

Because they are incapable of progressing, they leave their third world shit holes, move to advanced countries and then bitch, bellyache and moan because the populace won't conform to their ideals

We Irish are like that LOL
Drinking and fighting is the Irish national sport. ...... :cool:

LOL Pretty much. I recently read a book about the Irish who fought in WWI...they were mean bastids

What was the name of the book? I just finished Bernard Kelly's Returning Home and it was a sad/eye-opening experience on how Irish soldiers were treated after the war in Ireland.

The Irish At The Front by Michael Macdonagh. It's on the Gutenberg Project site if you want to download it

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

The Irish drink-----are talented story-tellers---and consider one on one fighting-----boxing and wrestling------
a "pleasant past-time" and a way to handle disputes between males (I don't like that aspect of Irish culture,
to each his own. Muslims murder, rape and pillage----doing so is not only their "culture" ----it is their
religion----------on their HOLY DAYS-----they increase that activity in worship of their "god"

LOL Pretty much. I recently read a book about the Irish who fought in WWI...they were mean bastids

What was the name of the book? I just finished Bernard Kelly's Returning Home and it was a sad/eye-opening experience on how Irish soldiers were treated after the war in Ireland.

The Irish At The Front by Michael Macdonagh. It's on the Gutenberg Project site if you want to download it

Downloading it now. Thanks!

Forum List

Back