Anonymous1977

(NOT AFFILIATED WITH GROUP CALLED, "ANONYMOUS")
Nov 7, 2014
האי שלי
Image of Pope John Paul II kissing a copy of the Moslem scripture book (the Qur'an:)...Question: Why would the Pope be kissing a copy of a book that says that Jesus is NOT God's Son???

307.png

Because Saint Pope John Paul II had a deep respect for other religions in the world. He did more to heal the religious divides among the world's faith than any other man of the last century.

Because Saint Pope John Paul II had a deep respect for other religions in the world. He did more to heal the religious divides among the world's faith than any other man of the last century.
He did show respect for other religions...but I cannot help but wonder if that is a photoshopped picture.

He did show respect for other religions...but I cannot help but wonder if that is a photoshopped picture.

It could be. I am not sure? What I am sure of is that he went to great lengths to respect the faith of others so it could be real.

Hey he kisses the bible and most jews think Mary was a whore and had Jesus put to death, so.

Tastes like hummus?

I bet it's got an instrumental version of "Light My Fire" as a music bed.
Just sayin'.

Tastes like hummus?

Just sayin'.

I love humus! I had a Mezze Platter for dinner last night and it was delicious.

Last edited:
Tastes like hummus?

Just sayin'.

Lololololol this is an odd quote and I don't know what you mean by it but praying for those who despitefully use you is good LOLOLOL (Psalm 69:21-28.)

Current events speak to his success.

Hey he kisses the bible and most jews think Mary was a whore and had Jesus put to death, so.

Penny------there is nothing in the bible that suggests/ that Mary was a whore-----nor did jews put
Jesus to death---------the roman empire did that and its heir-----the FIRST REICH----(aka holy roman
empire) continued the murder spree all the say up to your fave reich---(holy roman empire) the
THIRD REICH-----you should learn some history even if so doing will open your eyes to the fact that
the catechism whore was a liar. BTW when did you first "know" that you could read minds?

Penny------there is nothing in the bible that suggests/ that Mary was a whore-----nor did jews put
Jesus to death---------the roman empire did that and its heir-----the FIRST REICH----(aka holy roman
empire) continued the murder spree all the say up to your fave reich---(holy roman empire) the
THIRD REICH-----you should learn some history even if so doing will open your eyes to the fact that
the catechism whore was a liar. BTW when did you first "know" that you could read minds?

Sure there is, better read it again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back