Muslims hurls insults after being asked to serve bacon.

They sell bacon in many Muslim countries Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Turkey, Lebanon etc. so I don't see why that Muslim got all upset, would he get this pissed if he was over in those Muslim countries? they would tell him to shut the fuck and slap him in the face. XXXXXXX

One nutbar. Look at all the other Muslims working there. Watch them.

That tells me everything.

That tells you nothing. One manager gently handled him. He didn't tell the guy to get the fuck out for acting like a retard, like a reasonable manager would have done. All that tells me is that on some level the manager sympathizes.

So? It's my choice not to eat there if I don't want to, and this Jew would rather eat there where there is no chance of cross contamination.

I have eaten in many Muslim restaurants as well. The food is good. The women lovely and the dietary laws are much the same.

Maybe Muslims need to grow the fuck up, seriously bacon? I don't eat grits but I don't get all butt hurt when someone around me wants to eat them.

They sell bacon in many Muslim countries Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Turkey, Lebanon etc. so I don't see why that Muslim got all upset, would he get this pissed if he was over in those Muslim countries? they would tell him to shut the fuck and slap him in the face, XXXXXXX .

One nutbar. Look at all the other Muslims working there. Watch them.

That tells me everything.

That tells you nothing. One manager gently handled him. He didn't tell the guy to get the fuck out for acting like a retard, like a reasonable manager would have done. All that tells me is that on some level the manager sympathizes.

Not one manager. All of the staff. Only one person reacted like a nutbar. Everyone else moved away from him showing their non support.

The world has lots of nutbars.

Maybe Muslims need to grow the fuck up, seriously bacon? I don't eat grits but I don't get all butt hurt when someone around me wants to eat them.

Still, one fellow. Not all of "them" HG.

That turns the premise into another thing entirely.

I'm just tired of hearing people flip out over bacon, there was a story in Spain where a kid got offended because a story had the word "ham" in it. Jesus Christ this is bacon not Anthrax.:eusa_pray:

I'm just tired of hearing people flip out over bacon, there was a story in Spain where a kid got offended because a story had the word "ham" in it. Jesus Christ this is bacon not Anthrax.:eusa_pray:

I understand. But it's not all of "them".

Bacon being screamed by a DOG! Let's pretend the woman in the commercial is a Jew and this might be the most offense thing a Muslim has seen next to a picture of Mohammad!:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CErapf79rqM[/ame]

So? It's my choice not to eat there if I don't want to, and this Jew would rather eat there where there is no chance of cross contamination.

I have eaten in many Muslim restaurants as well. The food is good. The women lovely and the dietary laws are much the same.

Indeed. Kentucky Fried Chicken is not a muslim restaurant. If you are afraid of cross contamination in a world where there are people who eat pork products, you will have to take a long hike. There are many products produced from swine that you unwittingly come across.

Why should someone have to sacrifice their bacon to appease a religious community in one suburb? A religious community that willingly relocated to a country with a culture that does not adhere to retarded dietary laws?

Indeed. Kentucky Fried Chicken is not a muslim restaurant. If you are afraid of cross contamination in a world where there are people who eat pork products, you will have to take a long hike. There are many products produced from swine that you unwittingly come across.

Why should someone have to sacrifice their bacon to appease a religious community in one suburb? A religious community that willingly relocated to a country with a culture that does not adhere to retarded dietary laws?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Excellent post, if I went to a Muslim country and went into a restaurant and demanded that they not serve lamb or beef because I am a vegan and it offends me, the Muslims would laugh and tell me to fuck off. The Muslims don't change nothin for no one in their countries.

Bacon, dogs, hotdogs, Jews, Christians, Hindus, Atheists, LIBERALS, women's rights, women with thoughts, MUSIC, art, two piece bathing suits (probably women bathing suits altogether), free press and speech, women who drive, alcohol, the constitution just to start!:eek:

It's a matter of choice. When that choice is taken away, then there will be no choice.

Now, where does this lead.....

Pay Attention, the man is complaining, the customer called him "bitch" plus they call him mike, that's not a Muslim name

Last edited:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Excellent post, if I went to a Muslim country and went into a restaurant and demanded that they not serve lamb or beef because I am a vegan and it offends me, the Muslims would laugh and tell me to fuck off. The Muslims don't change nothin for no one in their countries.

So, maybe the Western philosophy of choice will win out?

That's my view.

Forum List

Back