Muslims hurls insults after being asked to serve bacon.

This vitriol is going to make me kill pigs.

pound-of-bacon-sandwich.jpg

lol wow, I don't care what religion you are, but that is just being a cry baby. I hope he was fired, I know I wouldn't let anyone work for me who had emotional issues like that.

lol wow, I don't care what religion you are, but that is just being a cry baby. I hope he was fired, I know I wouldn't let anyone work for me who had emotional issues like that.

I agree completely. I also happen to think that it's silly when people use incidents like this to generalize and insinuate that behavior like this must be caused by a person's religious beliefs.

I agree completely. I also happen to think that it's silly when people use incidents like this to generalize and insinuate that behavior like this must be caused by a person's religious beliefs.

No, it's just when they really start to add up. You can literally find thousands of similar videos. It would take someone in denial not to see a staggering pattern emerging. And just imagine how many similar incidents are not videotaped. Sorry bucko, you know I'm right.:eusa_whistle:

Bacon is delicious!

Oh, I have no doubt. Billions of people agree with you. :razz: One of my sons has turned to reform Judaism and eats bacon.

I'm fine with that. If I'm fine with that, I must be fine with everyone else who wants to eat it and their right to eat it in countries that allow it for them, which is pretty much all around the world.

Look at that video. The first worker handled it fine. The second didn't. I would say that both are Muslim. So, how can it be "all of them"? That's all I'm saying. For one person to be cherry picked proves the insanity of the premise. Even if a hundred or a thousand are cherry picked, there are ~1.4 Billion Muslims worldwide. Many of them have to be like the first server. :lol:

That being "They are all"....

That's simply B.S.

They sell bacon in many Muslim countries Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Turkey, Lebanon etc. so I don't see why that Muslim got all upset, would he get this pissed if he was over in those Muslim countries? they would tell him to shut the fuck and slap him in the face, maybe thats what we should be doing as well.

Tell me if bacon is verboten to a muslim, then why the fuck would he apply at a restaurant that serves bacon?

He should be fired for refusing to do the job for which he was hired.

Sorry bucko, you know I'm right.:eusa_whistle:

Possibly so, but you indict Kalam personally?

Ozmar said:
Of course, they are a pox on humanity.

They? An entire people are a pox on humanity? :eusa_hand:

Meet Sunni Man. Meet Chess, and others.

I hope you make a happy group.

I never said they were a pox on humanity. misquote!

Are you referring to the fucking Muslims ?

Of course, they are a pox on humanity.

At least you can finally admit it.

You supported the extension.

Tell me if bacon is verboten to a muslim, then why the fuck would he apply at a restaurant that serves bacon?

They do not serve bacon there.

It's because "free" Australia allows people who seek refuge from authoritarian countries to run amok and out of control. Same thing in Europe. In the middle east, the regimes are authoritarian and would take care of little bitches that act like that. There's something to be said about the failed liberalized policies in Europe and Australia.

They sell bacon in many Muslim countries Bahrain, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Turkey, Lebanon etc. so I don't see why that Muslim got all upset, would he get this pissed if he was over in those Muslim countries? they would tell him to shut the fuck and slap him in the face, XXXXXXX.

One nutbar. Look at all the other Muslims working there. Watch them.

That tells me everything.

They do not serve bacon there.

That's another issue that pisses a lot of people off: A halal KFC. That's pandering to a minority. What about a majority who aren't muslim and actually want bacon?:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back