Muslims demand independent Islamic state in Britian

Britain's "Islamic Emirates Project"

So it begins. Muslims now make up 5% and growing of Britain. They now demand an independent state, for Muslims only, to be craved out of Britain.

The Muzzie apologists will say it's a fringe group, but the vast majority of Muslims in Britain desire this.

Only a decade ago they made up less than 1%. In only 10 years they became 5%, by 2030 they are projected to make up 20%! The larger the percentage they achieve the more demands they will make!

Britain (Europe and America) be warned!

Half of those 5% don't ever go to mosques.

If Britain stays away from another Iraq, the number of Muslims who sympathize with extremists will go down.

BS muslims who do not go to mosques are incapable of being terrorist or supporting the
CALIPHATE FANTASY? I came into contact with LOTS OF MUSLIMS---over the past in excess of 50 years------even beer swilling muslims can harbor and often DO --harbor the CALIPHATE FANTASY and---absolutely have incorporated the filth that has led to the current situations

And it's the Dutch, French and Spanish as well that took over what they considered the New World. Yet everyone always wants to take a whack at the English.
The left more easily achieve supremacy when Americans are turned against each other, so they have a sort of sick fascination with trying to make make 'minorities' out to be victims.

yeah----ok BLAME THE DEMOCRATS

So it begins. Muslims now make up 5% and growing of Britain. They now demand an independent state, for Muslims only, to be craved out of Britain.

The Muzzie apologists will say it's a fringe group, but the vast majority of Muslims in Britain desire this.

Only a decade ago they made up less than 1%. In only 10 years they became 5%, by 2030 they are projected to make up 20%! The larger the percentage they achieve the more demands they will make!

If Britain stays away from another Iraq, the number of Muslims who sympathize with extremists will go down.

BS muslims who do not go to mosques are incapable of being terrorist or supporting the
CALIPHATE FANTASY? I came into contact with LOTS OF MUSLIMS---over the past in excess of 50 years------even beer swilling muslims can harbor and often DO --harbor the CALIPHATE FANTASY and---absolutely have incorporated the filth that has led to the current situations

Muslims, like anyone else, can become suicide bombers, it doesn't take someone to go to Mosque or a Church to do it.

And it's the Dutch, French and Spanish as well that took over what they considered the New World. Yet everyone always wants to take a whack at the English.
The left more easily achieve supremacy when Americans are turned against each other, so they have a sort of sick fascination with trying to make make 'minorities' out to be victims.

Whereas the right don't give a damn and make minorities victims.

Native Americans were immigrants as well. No one had a deed to all of North America. Many territories by the way were purchased.

really----other than the island of manhattan which went for a WHOPPING handful of glass beads-------who paid the Indians for what?

That story is complete bullshit. Here's what really happened with the Dutch. And don't forget there's no such entity as a real estate agent. Very little cash ever changed hands. Most deals were made on a barter system of trading.

"Of course, the biggest problem with the Manhattan purchase isn’t the price: It’s the identity of the sellers.

The Dutch conducted their business with the Canarsee tribe who were actually based out of what is now Brooklyn. However, we should be fair to perpetrators of the glass beads myth: The Canarsee probably would have taken anything in exchange for the use of Manhattan, as the island actually belonged to the Wappinger Confederacy, another group of Native Americans.

As a result, the Dutch claim to Manhattan was later contested, and the Dutch compensated the rightful owners. Thus, the Dutch settlers actually paid for Manhattan twice."

Native Americans Didn’t Sell Manhattan For $24 Of Beads

OK so it $48 and a bunch of blankets ??

What did you want them to pay? It was just forest. Current day prices? Crap we're talking the 1500 and 1600's for crying out loud.

ETA: I'm very pro First Nations btw. :) It was a wild land back then. And for the most part when one understands true history and no political slants on it in many cases the settlers and the First Nations worked quite well together.

Location, Location, Location.. That's why so many tribes were there.. :biggrin: Fishing, protected by water, and subways...

right---it was PRIME realestate when the damned supremacist filthy dutch (?) "bought' it ----they took advantage of the native americans

Muslims, like anyone else, can become suicide bombers, it doesn't take someone to go to Mosque or a Church to do it.

so true-----it is a matter of cultural more's. What is your point. If some religious leader
in the USA decided to take advantage of
unhappiness in youth and claims a "ETERNAL ORGASM" in the sky reward----there would also be ENDLESS VOLUNTEERS---YOUR POINT?

yeah----ok BLAME THE DEMOCRATS
Well, they were the ones perpetuating the "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" myth, and making out enforcing border laws to be oppression. Wouldn't make sense if I blamed the wrong party, would it?

So it begins. Muslims now make up 5% and growing if Britain. They now demand an independent state for Muslims only be craved out of Britain.

The Muzzie apologist will say it's a fringe group, but the vast majority of Muslims in Britain desire this. Only a decade ago they made up less than 1%, I 10 years they became 5%, by 2030 they are projected to make up 20%! The larger a percent they become the more demands they will make!

Well, that was certainly the case with caucasions once they illegally came into the North American continent, then they just took and murdered their way into the whole thing.

Explain how they illegally came to the NA continent.

they stole a peopled continent----no one invited them

Native Americans were immigrants as well. No one had a deed to all of North America. Many territories by the way were purchased.

really----other than the island of manhattan which went for a WHOPPING handful of glass beads-------who paid the Indians for what?

The Indians probably thought they had the best of the deal. They were probably able to take those "rare" beads and trade them for other things more valuable from other tribes. At that time there was plenty of land around so it didnt matter much

so true-----it is a matter of cultural more's. What is your point. If some religious leader
unhappiness in youth and claims a "ETERNAL ORGASM" in the sky reward----there would also be ENDLESS VOLUNTEERS---YOUR POINT?

My point was that what you said didn't really make much sense.

Thanks for proving my point. Pretending minorities are victims to turn Americans against each other.

Oh, minorities aren't victims? Slavery didn't happen? Segregation didn't happen? The Japanese Americans didn't get locked up in WW2? Trump hasn't attack both Hispanics and Muslims mercilessly?

Oh, let's pretend none of this ever happened, and then you'll be right.

Well, that was certainly the case with caucasions once they illegally came into the North American continent, then they just took and murdered their way into the whole thing.

Explain how they illegally came to the NA continent.

they stole a peopled continent----no one invited them

The Indians probably thought they had the best of the deal. They were probably able to take those "rare" beads and trade them for other things more valuable from other tribes. At that time there was plenty of land around so it didnt matter much

it is likely that at that time LAND in the minds of the natives was endless stuff-----not worth a handful of beads. But the fact is that they were very naive

Thanks for proving my point. Pretending minorities are victims to turn Americans against each other.

Oh, minorities aren't victims? Slavery didn't happen? Segregation didn't happen? The Japanese Americans didn't get locked up in WW2? Trump hasn't attack both Hispanics and Muslims mercilessly?

Minorities are often victims----not always. Slavery happened world wide----the slavery of the USA was brutal. No Trump has not attacked both Hispanics and muslims mercilessly--------He has cited a big problem related to illegal immigration ----mostly from Mexico and a big problem with the ideology
of muslim immigrants. So far I know of no pograms against Hispanics or muslims----I live in a largely Hispanic area------and very near two large muslim enclaves No pogroms

read it again---you alluded to SUICIDE---as a manifestation of ideology------I described the FACT -----that if offered ----there are LOTS OF VOLUNTEERS

Minorities are often victims----not always. Slavery happened world wide----the slavery of the USA was brutal. No Trump has not attacked both Hispanics and muslims mercilessly--------He has cited a big problem related to illegal immigration ----mostly from Mexico and a big problem with the ideology
of muslim immigrants. So far I know of no pograms against Hispanics or muslims----I live in a largely Hispanic area------and very near two large muslim enclaves No pogroms

One thing is citing a problem, the other is attacking people for their race or origin. Trump has done the latter, especially with his attacks on judges.

No, there are no pogroms, you don't need to be in a pogrom to be a victim.

read it again---you alluded to SUICIDE---as a manifestation of ideology------I described the FACT -----that if offered ----there are LOTS OF VOLUNTEERS

Yes, there are. And there are FAR MORE since the invasion of Iraq. I wonder why.

Yes, there are. And there are FAR MORE since the invasion of Iraq. I wonder why.

correlation is not causation. There were lots and lots of EVENTS in the period of time to which you allude-----there was the "ARAB SPRING" which had nothing to do with the
"invasion by the usa of Iraq" There was the
rise of AL QAEDA which had nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq by the USA. There was the ISIS thing which had nothing to do with the "invasion of Iraq"---(believe it or not---it was inevitable based on Islamic fantasy of 1400 years ---in fact you could blame it on the crusades with equal credibility)

One thing is citing a problem, the other is attacking people for their race or origin. Trump has done the latter, especially with his attacks on judges.

No, there are no pogroms, you don't need to be in a pogrom to be a victim.

oh----who are the "victims" in your mind? in what way are the victims being victimized?

How about everyone keep their religion in their own house or in church. Stop trying to cram that crap down someone else's throat. If people don't come to it on their own then obviously they don't see anything of value to it.

Go eat some wafers and watch some fake televangelist scam the weak-minded out of their money on tv.

correlation is not causation. There were lots and lots of EVENTS in the period of time to which you allude-----there was the "ARAB SPRING" which had nothing to do with the
"invasion by the usa of Iraq" There was the
rise of AL QAEDA which had nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq by the USA. There was the ISIS thing which had nothing to do with the "invasion of Iraq"---(believe it or not---it was inevitable based on Islamic fantasy of 1400 years ---in fact you could blame it on the crusades with equal credibility)

The Arab Spring may not have been started (in countries like Tunisia) by the invasion of Iraq, but the Arab Spring spreading to Syria and becoming a civil war had a LOT to do with the invasion of Iraq and subsequent fuck up of "rebuilding" the country by Bush and Bremer.

Certainly had Saddam been in charge in Iraq, there'd have not been the militancy in the area to move quickly and efficiently into Syria.

Forum List

Back