MUSLIMS demand cross be removed from Swiss flag because they "find it offensive"

Easy to stop, just grow millions of pigs, and let them EAT the Muslims alive so they cant go to Jannah at Yawm al-Qiyāmah, and they won't get their reward.

Easy to stop, just grow millions of pigs, and let them EAT the Muslims alive so they cant go to Jannah at Yawm al-Qiyāmah, and they won't get their reward.

to think that if I could... I would have a little piglet as a pet...they are the most intelligent animals sweet as can be ...I mean it...

I would love to own a lil piglet

to think that if I could... I would have a little piglet as a pet...they are the most intelligent animals sweet as can be ...I mean it...

guno ?

guno ?

nooooooooooooooooooo omg no

not him not THE guano ...heaven forbid

I want a real lil beautiful piglet:biggrin:

lil piglet of luv
Pick one.

upload_2016-1-18_22-12-51.png
upload_2016-1-18_22-13-39.png
upload_2016-1-18_22-14-52.png
upload_2016-1-18_22-15-37.png

Tough SHIT!!!!!! Don't like it, go back to Syria!

Shoebat.com ^ | 1/17/2016 | Shoebat Foundation
Muslims in Switzerland are demanding that the white cross be removed from the Swiss national flag because as a Christian symbol, it "no longer corresponds to today's Muslim multicultural Switzerland." Poqari The Muslim group behind this idiotic demand known as the "Secondos," began a nationwide campaign in October to urge Swiss citizens to change the flag to something that is "less offensive" to Muslims. How about this? Gatestone Institute reports: The proposal to change the Swiss flag has been met with outrage across the political spectrum and is sure to fuel anti-immigrant sentiments in Switzerland. Sylvia FlĆ¼ckiger a councillor with...

They've done the same thing to Christian churches in Norway, Sweden, and Denmark - trying to do it in Finland and Poland.

This sort of nonsense story is quite prevalent amongst the fascists in Europe.

The "strategy" isnt sophisticated. Pick something that is important to people and then make up a story about it to provoke anger and violence.

You can guarentee that every christmas there will be a made up story about Muslims wanting to ban christmas.

It plays well with the knuckle draggers.

SVP to immigrants: Donā€™t mess with the Swiss flag

The "strategy" isnt sophisticated. Pick something that is important to people and then make up a story about it to provoke anger and violence.

You can guarentee that every christmas there will be a made up story about Muslims wanting to ban christmas.

If anyone is a "knuckle dragger" it's people like you who are so inane you cannot see the dangers presented by Satan's Cult and its rabid followers.

If anyone is a "knuckle dragger" it's people like you who are so inane you cannot see the dangers presented by Satan's Cult and its rabid followers.

Yup , huge dangers posed by made up stories spread by simpletons.

I don't know what is worse. People think this is serious or it still has traction after almost five years.

I don't know what is worse. People think this is serious or it still has traction after almost five years.

There was a great one over here a few weeks ago. An Asda (wal mart) store had apparently banned a serving soldier because "his uniform offended muslim customers".

It was spread by one of our fascist groups and, needless to say, there wasnt even an Asda store where they said it happened.

Still, Dumb Britain has stored it away in the cavernous empty space where its brain should be.

Forum List

Back