MUSLIMS demand cross be removed from Swiss flag because they "find it offensive"

Even FOX isn't carrying this "story."

I'd think Christians worldwide would want the cross removed from this guy:

hairy_beach_dude_for_jesus.jpg

yes, though not relevant to this current distortion.

They already have been refusing Red Cross stuff, so why shouldn't they be screeching about the Swiss Flag?

The solution is simple, they should f-ck off back into Muslim nations and GTFO off MY f-cking Continent.

the real answer is of course that this is not a current event, and not news.

Not a "current event"? What you mean current like say....Köln?

Not "news", so what IS news then?
next time bigger font. and never adress the thread topic.

I don't know why the font did that, I have sorted it now though.
the font did nothing. it was probably the fault of a muslim savage. not yours, of course

Tough SHIT!!!!!! Don't like it, go back to Syria!

Shoebat.com ^ | 1/17/2016 | Shoebat Foundation
Muslims in Switzerland are demanding that the white cross be removed from the Swiss national flag because as a Christian symbol, it "no longer corresponds to today's Muslim multicultural Switzerland." Poqari The Muslim group behind this idiotic demand known as the "Secondos," began a nationwide campaign in October to urge Swiss citizens to change the flag to something that is "less offensive" to Muslims. How about this? Gatestone Institute reports: The proposal to change the Swiss flag has been met with outrage across the political spectrum and is sure to fuel anti-immigrant sentiments in Switzerland. Sylvia Flückiger a councillor with...

If for real, I would kick them all out who are after changing the flag for such a reason, effective immediately...

the real answer is of course that this is not a current event, and not news.

Not a "current event"? What you mean current like say....Köln?

Not "news", so what IS news then?
next time bigger font. and never adress the thread topic.

I don't know why the font did that, I have sorted it now though.
the font did nothing. it was probably the fault of a muslim savage. not yours, of course

This comment of yours is so silly, it might have beaten your previous other silly comments, I can't remember which was top because well, they're so numerous.

That's basically Bling!

So Jesus wouldn't mind?

It's totally OTT and not a normal sort of situation, the man obviously has minimal class....also does that man have a toupee on, the top of his hair doesn't match his other hair.

But would Jesus take pity on him? More to the point, would Jesus take pity on those among you who wish harm on his fellow Semites who are fleeing oppression in Syria?

That's basically Bling!

So Jesus wouldn't mind?

It's totally OTT and not a normal sort of situation, the man obviously has minimal class....also does that man have a toupee on, the top of his hair doesn't match his other hair.

But would Jesus take pity on him? More to the point, would Jesus take pity on those among you who wish harm on his fellow Semites who are fleeing oppression in Syria?
Jesus would burn the Koran.

That's basically Bling!

So Jesus wouldn't mind?

Jesus would burn the Koran.

Prove it.

Forum List

Back