MUSLIMS demand cross be removed from Swiss flag because they "find it offensive"

That's basically Bling!

So Jesus wouldn't mind?

It's totally OTT and not a normal sort of situation, the man obviously has minimal class....also does that man have a toupee on, the top of his hair doesn't match his other hair.

But would Jesus take pity on him? More to the point, would Jesus take pity on those among you who wish harm on his fellow Semites who are fleeing oppression in Syria?
Jesus would burn the Koran.

Prove it.

don't have to.

I would be happy to oblige these muslims. I would take the cross off the flag and stick it up their collective ass, then promptly remove and replace back on the flag.

You'd have a line outside your door wanting more of the same thing the very next day. :rofl:

You'd have a line outside your door wanting more of the same thing the very next day. :rofl:
They would be crying for it''

crying-waterfalls.gif

2016 promises to be more depressing than anything. Shit is hitting the fan and all of us are fucking doomed. Well, except muslims.

Stop Muslim invasion of Europe.

Just stop it.

May be it's already too late. :dunno:

We have mobilised our army, this is to prevent the Muslim savages from getting into our nation.

Let's hope it will work.....because liberal left wing Europeans are the worst.....they will put up a fight ....you know how it is!

Yes well, we will put up a fight as well and as the Leftists are full of testicle-free Metrosexual men and Do-Gooder women, we'll of course win that fight.

I would be happy to oblige these muslims. I would take the cross off the flag and stick it up their collective ass, then promptly remove and replace back on the flag.
cool story.
I know, I was standing there with betsy ross and then the next thing you know.....

No one should give in to these lunatics.

I stated before that the liberal turds here defend everything the Mooslems do and the more the Mooslems do, the more they get defended by the libs. It wouldn't surprise me if all liberals started wearing explosive belts to defend the Unclean.

Lets face it once and for all.... Islam is not and will never be reconcilable with Judeo-Christian values and civilization.

What are those hordes doing in Europe or the US ?????

What??????????????:rolleyes-41:

Why are the being brought in????

What for???????????

So sad to watch that great continent ....fade away into Sharia Law....

Oh well....idiots will be idiots....if they want it that way...

who are we to judge

So sad to watch that great continent ....fade away into Sharia Law....

Oh well....idiots will be idiots....if they want it that way...

who are we to judge
Who are we? We are the people who may be subjected to that insanity. I want to take a trip to Europe but am concerned whether my head will get lopped off because I am not a Muslim

Forum List

Back