Muslims bash US tourist in London

England is one of the world's disgusting countries and I hope they will be a muslim country in near future .

I would recommend you to read memories of former British agents .
At least the British don't need a 6th century pedophile to tell 'em how to wipe their ass.

I think that was harsh. It is almost never a good idea to hurt people's religious feeling.
When they stop killing Christians, I'll start caring about their feelings.

"If the law of the land is islamic, we respect it. If the law of the land is not islamic, they can got to hell." Well, that rather states quite clearly that they will never obey the law of this land. They can go to hell. I'm so sick of our government kowtowing to these thugs. They make their views clear and their views are clearly intent on destroying our way of life.

Keep out of Muslim areas and US tourists should be OK. (I expect that there may be areas of US cities that tourists are advised to avoid).
Why would there be such neighborhoods in the UK? It's not a Muslim country. I don't believe we have "Muslim" neighborhoods within the U.S.?

You would be wrong.

Houston among the top 10 Muslim cities in U.S. - Believe It or Not
Yeah, it only makes sense that there are cities within the U.S. that have citizens who are of Muslim faith. Some cities more than others. Large cities will have citizens of every faith. With the possible exception of Dearborn Michigan, I don't believe that the U.S. Muslim population dominate entire neighborhoods the way they do in London. They tend to spread out throughout the city. I've known some Muslims at work (African American Muslim converts), and they are surely not the type that would engage in the type of incidents that we are seeing in the U.K.

According to The Daily Beast, Muslims make up 1.2 percent of the population in Houston, about double the national average.

We have entire towns that are all muslim.

Islamville New York

Militant Muslims at Islamville (NY) are rebranding | Creeping Sharia

Islamville North Carolina
Holy Islamville, South Carolina | Holy Islamville
Jughead_speechless2.jpg

Why would there be such neighborhoods in the UK? It's not a Muslim country. I don't believe we have "Muslim" neighborhoods within the U.S.?

You would be wrong.

Houston among the top 10 Muslim cities in U.S. - Believe It or Not
Yeah, it only makes sense that there are cities within the U.S. that have citizens who are of Muslim faith. Some cities more than others. Large cities will have citizens of every faith. With the possible exception of Dearborn Michigan, I don't believe that the U.S. Muslim population dominate entire neighborhoods the way they do in London. They tend to spread out throughout the city. I've known some Muslims at work (African American Muslim converts), and they are surely not the type that would engage in the type of incidents that we are seeing in the U.K.

According to The Daily Beast, Muslims make up 1.2 percent of the population in Houston, about double the national average.

What do you think is the cause of so much violence against non-muslims in some of these neighborhoods?

What do you think is the cause of so much violence against non-muslims in some of these neighborhoods?
Propaganda from terrorist groups like Hamas, Hezbollah and Al Qaeda?

What are they telling young muslims that leads them to such violent acts? We constantly hear and read that muslims are not like this, yet such violence belies the contention that muslims are really peace-loving people.

What are they telling young muslims that leads them to such violent acts? We constantly hear and read that muslims are not like this, yet such violence belies the contention that muslims are really peace-loving people.
Well, I'm not an expert on Middle East politics, far from it. I really don't know what they are telling these youngsters. However the fact that some terrorist organizations are actually elected to office in the Middle East (ie Hezbollah forms a part of the Lebanese government) boggles the mind. If these folks have the mindset to elect terrorists to office, then all bets are off. It is no surprise why these folks acted the way they did.

Well, I'm not an expert on Middle East politics, far from it. I really don't know what they are telling these youngsters. However the fact that some terrorist organizations are actually elected to office in the Middle East (ie Hezbollah forms a part of the Lebanese government) boggles the mind. If these folks have the mindset to elect terrorists to office, then all bets are off. It is no surprise why these folks acted the way they did.

Same here, I'm no expert on ME politics. I know many Muslims who are decent, hard-working, peaceful people, but they are from Eastern Europe, not the ME. You wouldn't know them from an average Joe on the street, or their wives/daughters either. No mufti for these folks.

Forum List

Back