Muslims bash US tourist in London

bianco

VIP Member
Aug 23, 2013
Sydney, Australia
The video of this attack was just shown on my tv by Fox News...on The Kelly File [Megan Kelly]

Hla Oo's Blog: Muslims Bashed American In London's Tower-Hamlets

Muslims Bashed American In London's Tower-Hamlets

Horrific Whitechapel bottle attack by Muslim patrol caught on CCTV. Detectives have released CCTV footage of a violent bottle attack on an American student, by a gang of five men.
Tower Hamlets police believe the man from Florida was targeted simply because he was “obviously not local”. The detailed footage clearly shows five Asian men (Bengali-Muslims of local Sharia-patrol) setting upon Francesco Hounye, 22, who had only arrived in the UK three days earlier.

They smashed a bottle into his face and then chased after him to continue their assault, repeatedly kicking and punching him. The attack happened in the early hours of June 17 in Commercial Road, Whitechapel about 15 metres east from the junction with New Road.

The victim had been out for the night in the Brick Lane area with his 23-year-old friend, who he was staying with while in the UK. CCTV footage shows them being followed by a number of Asian men as they walked back to the friend’s home in Shadwell and a confrontation beginning.

It is not clear what was said but the exchange became heated and the suspects threatening and aggressive. One of the suspects grabbed a bottle the victim was drinking from and smashed it against his face. The group pursued the victim as he ran across the road to escape. They chased after him and continued to beat him before making off.

#####

Yes, the takeover of the streets of London/Britain by Islamic thugs is now complete.
Sad really.
The Knights of the Round Table must be turning in their graves.

Five onto one, that's the go of the Islamic thugs...Muslim thugs if you like.
Won't fight when the fight is fair.
Won't take on men who are in numbers, only pick on kids alone that they can beat to a pulp.
Pussies!!!

Oh well, the People of Britain just allowed their society to be taken over by the Islamic thugs, Sharia Law, multiculturalism, multicultural enclaves, Muslim patrols etc.
So that must be what they really want.

Tommy Robinson and the EDL tried to do something to stop it all, but they were outnumbered by the PC brigades of apppeasement, tolerance and do-gooding.

I see the United States liberating the U.K. in another 20 years or so (after we take back our OWN country).

I see the United States liberating the U.K. in another 20 years or so (after we take back our OWN country).

The UK should be liberating itself, now...instead of being PC, appeasing wimps.

One of the Islam-loving wimps is Prince Charles who, you opined on another thread, "will make a good king". (Here's an idea: you Australians keep the monarchy and let Britain become a republic. You would then pay for your own Head of State, instead of sponging off the British tax-payers)

The idea that the whole of the UK suffers from 'Muslim Patrols' is, like, an exaggeration. Keep out of Muslim areas and US tourists should be OK. (I expect that there may be areas of US cities that tourists are advised to avoid).

England is one of the world's disgusting countries and I hope they will be a muslim country in near future .

I would recommend you to read memories of former British agents .

England is one of the world's disgusting countries and I hope they will be a muslim country in near future .

:lol: You crack me up, and you know something, you are right. England is disgusting for putting up with Muslims. Their hypocrisy is simply breathtaking! You should see some of these secret alcoholic paedophiles driving around in their pimp-mobiles preying on tasty young white flesh. Hopefully they will become proper muslims soon and confine themselves to their mosques. Trying to integrate with these nutters is slowly turning me schizophrenic.:cuckoo:

At least the British don't need a 6th century pedophile to tell 'em how to wipe their ass.

England is a disgusting country?

Hmmm...far too nice, far too tolerant, far too appeasing maybe, but I wouldn't call it disgusting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmpo0csiIMs]Battle Hymn of the Republic - London 2001 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSjuYbGnZFo]911 Memorial St Pauls London US Anthem - YouTube[/ame]

Weren't many in what I would call disgusting countries dancing in the streets with delight as NYC burned 9/11?

Whereas, in England, when American tourists who had to stay in London because of the no-fly bans flocked to the Palace for comfort...Her Majesty had her guards play their nation anthem as a show of solidary and support.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwrX-LN9-L0]9/11 American National Anthem Buckingham Palace - YouTube[/ame]

I did not know UK was under occupation.

Parts of it are. Whole cities, Bradford for example, have been taken over by Muslims.

Have you ever been to Bradford?

images

images

images

Yes, there are a lot of foreigners or those of foreign families in Bradford but they haven't "taken over".
Muslims make up about 25% of the population whilst about 64% are white British.

Bradford Metropolitan District Council | Your Community | Population

"Sedition and mischief is worse than killing people" <<< does this sound familiar ?

England is Satan .

We have Blacks doing this here. The Brits have Muslims doing it there.

Gotta love that "diversity", hmmm?

At least the British don't need a 6th century pedophile to tell 'em how to wipe their ass.

I think that was harsh. It is almost never a good idea to hurt people's religious feeling.

Keep out of Muslim areas and US tourists should be OK. (I expect that there may be areas of US cities that tourists are advised to avoid).
Why would there be such neighborhoods in the UK? It's not a Muslim country. I don't believe we have "Muslim" neighborhoods within the U.S.?

Forum List

Back