CDZ Muslims and Jews in peace

I

Indofred

Despite the best efforts of haters and extremists on both sides, along with agitators for other groups, Muslims and Jews can work together in order to promote peace.
These people have given us all a lesson, but one that the extremists will ignore.

Muslims DO speak out we re just not listening Marc Schneier The Blogs The Times of Israel

In a February evening in Oslo, Norway more than 1,000 Muslims formed a ‘Ring of Peace’ around the Oslo Synagogue, thereby offering symbolic protection to the Norwegian Jewish community and making clear their utter rejection of the terrorist attack the previous weekend by an Islamist extremist on the main synagogue in the Danish capital of Copenhagen

Sadly, as we see from some posters on this forum, some want to spread hate, even on a thead about peace and mutual understanding.
This shows the real enemies to be extremism and hate.

Sadly, as we see from some posters on this forum, some want to spread hate, even on a thead about peace and mutual understanding.
This shows the real enemies to be extremism and hate.

to what peace and mutual understanding do you refer?-----
the beauty of dhimmia?

CDZ or flame zone?
If you can't make reasonable points regarding the topic in question, perhaps it's better not to post hate.
However, it shows how a very few people can destroy the majority.
That is the whole situation.
A few that want only hate and violence ruin the world for the vast majority.
The events linked to in the OP prove there is is no hate between groups, only the extremist fools in those groups.

I don't believe that Jews can live with anybody in peace. Their style of life is absolutely parasitic. Christians may dream about peace in the whole world. Muslims may dream about the whole world of Islam or Jihad. Jews may dream about the whole world working for them and being seduced by them.

CDZ or flame zone?
If you can't make reasonable points regarding the topic in question, perhaps it's better not to post hate.
However, it shows how a very few people can destroy the majority.
That is the whole situation.
A few that want only hate and violence ruin the world for the vast majority.
The events linked to in the OP prove there is is no hate between groups, only the extremist fools in those groups.

you did not come even close to addressing the issue----you claim that muslims formed a ring around a synagogue-----but you seem to have no explanation as to WHY they did it------was it to protect against an onslaught by locusts? or Hindus? or eskimos or----nasty in-laws?

Despite the best efforts of haters and extremists on both sides, along with agitators for other groups, Muslims and Jews can work together in order to promote peace.
These people have given us all a lesson, but one that the extremists will ignore.

Muslims DO speak out we re just not listening Marc Schneier The Blogs The Times of Israel

In a February evening in Oslo, Norway more than 1,000 Muslims formed a ‘Ring of Peace’ around the Oslo Synagogue, thereby offering symbolic protection to the Norwegian Jewish community and making clear their utter rejection of the terrorist attack the previous weekend by an Islamist extremist on the main synagogue in the Danish capital of Copenhagen

Well, that's nice:)

but you seem to have no explanation as to WHY they did it

I didn't bother as it was in the link.

On a February evening in Oslo, Norway more than 1,000 Muslims formed a ‘Ring of Peace’ around the Oslo Synagogue, thereby offering symbolic protection to the Norwegian Jewish community and making clear their utter rejection of the terrorist attack the previous weekend by an Islamist extremist on the main synagogue in the Danish capital of Copenhagen

It was, for those who didn't read it, or were unable to for reasons of insanity or mental subnormality, a symbolic gesture to show rejection of extremism.
There was no threat as such, just people speaking out against the stupidity of extremism.

I wish to add my voice to the majority, publicly condemning all acts of violence from all sides.
Yes, for those who don't want to listen, that does include Muslim extremists, Jewish extremists, Christian extremists and everyone else bent on hate and violence, regardless of their reasons for those things - including the various arms industries and their paid for politicians - Yes, including Russia's interference, as well as America's.

I don't believe that Jews can live with anybody in peace. Their style of life is absolutely parasitic.

I disagree. Some Jews are total bastards, but I don't believe the majority are.
The settlers are clearly extremists, as are many of the right wing in in Israel, but that's a very few percent of the total.
It doesn't take many total bastards to put the majority into line, all you need is enough publicity for your cause, and instil plenty of fear.
The Jewish extremists do it one way, using stories to promote fear and hatred, thus keeping the people in line.
The Islamic bastard end (Such as ISIS) do it by being total and utter twats, using extremes of violence against the unarmed majority.
That way, they need very few people to control a whole town.
Take your pick, but both end up killing large numbers of civilians in order to achieve their goals.

It was a noble act of compassion by those 1000. I commend them for doing so and wish that attitude would spread like a wild fire on an open prairie.

That being said, the acts of extremist in the Muslim world continue...and the followers of that extremism is leaving a trail of blood in it's wake. I attack Radical Islam for it's role in causing grief and suffering to a whole region, and will continue to do so.

But credit to those who make a stand against the evils of radicalized Islam. Interesting article.

There is nothing "extremist" about ISIS ----it is a program aimed at establishing an Islamic society with shariah law as its legal code. Shariah is shariah

a noble action on the part of muslim communities would be acceptance of the role of DHIMMI ---in non muslim majority countries and demanding that islam be called
a "not legal religion" in such countries just as it is called a "not legal religion" in Indonesia. I have a high regard for such noble people. There is a legend amongst jews that
I don't believe that Jews can live with anybody in peace. Their style of life is absolutely parasitic.

I disagree. Some Jews are total bastards, but I don't believe the majority are.
The settlers are clearly extremists, as are many of the right wing in in Israel, but that's a very few percent of the total.
It doesn't take many total bastards to put the majority into line, all you need is enough publicity for your cause, and instil plenty of fear.
The Jewish extremists do it one way, using stories to promote fear and hatred, thus keeping the people in line.
The Islamic bastard end (Such as ISIS) do it by being total and utter twats, using extremes of violence against the unarmed majority.
That way, they need very few people to control a whole town.
Take your pick, but both end up killing large numbers of civilians in order to achieve their goals.

you have still not answered the question, Freddie----from what do muslims "protect" synagogues??? do your mosques require armed guards as do the synagogues in my town? --------It is certainly true that lots of people are being killed-----the streets of Sanaa and Aden run red with blood

Last edited:
It was a noble act of compassion by those 1000. I commend them for doing so and wish that attitude would spread like a wild fire on an open prairie.

That being said, the acts of extremist in the Muslim world continue...and the followers of that extremism is leaving a trail of blood in it's wake. I attack Radical Islam for it's role in causing grief and suffering to a whole region, and will continue to do so.

But credit to those who make a stand against the evils of radicalized Islam. Interesting article.

Noble act? what a joke----they are desperate to avoid the BACK LASH they deserve

I don't believe that Jews can live with anybody in peace. Their style of life is absolutely parasitic. Christians may dream about peace in the whole world. Muslims may dream about the whole world of Islam or Jihad. Jews may dream about the whole world working for them and being seduced by them.

Wow, you're one hateful bastard.

there is no "radicalized islam" Islam is islam ----ISIS is islam

Well, that's nice:)

Its not even close to nice-----in fact lots of the comment by Freddie is utter nonsense-----He tries to claim ----"jews and muslims can work together to protect against 'extremists from both sides' " Have you heard of attacks against mosques by jews in Norway and Sweden? Also---there was nothing "symbolic" about the action----the FACT is that there was intelligence that the synagogue was an imminent target of muslims-------how is the response "symbolic"? --------it represents the fact that muslims like to shoot up synagogues and that fact is causing muslim communities lots of problems in non muslim nations.

Noble act? what a joke----they are desperate to avoid the BACK LASH they deserve
I give credit where credit is due.............If they aren't the problem then I don't create one with them. They showed they were against the attacks and therefore don't deserve to get bitched at by me.

To Hamas, ISIS, Iran, and etc...........they can kiss my ass and I'm on board................but don't expect me to throw those under a bus that aren't the problem.

To the leader of Egypt, who is a Muslim and even part of Islam.............he is keeping the Peace and making a stand against the Muslim Brotherhood and Radical Islam in his country............he's rebuilding churches and took the fight to ISIS in Libya after they killed Coptic Christians......................

I regularily attack the Radical elements of their religion, but I have never stated that ALL MUSLIMS are the Problem..................

So..............we disagree here.

I give credit where credit is due.............If they aren't the problem then I don't create one with them. They showed they were against the attacks and therefore don't deserve to get bitched at by me.

To Hamas, ISIS, Iran, and etc...........they can kiss my ass and I'm on board................but don't expect me to throw those under a bus that aren't the problem.

To the leader of Egypt, who is a Muslim and even part of Islam.............he is keeping the Peace and making a stand against the Muslim Brotherhood and Radical Islam in his country............he's rebuilding churches and took the fight to ISIS in Libya after they killed Coptic Christians......................

I regularily attack the Radical elements of their religion, but I have never stated that ALL MUSLIMS are the Problem..................

no ----not entirely-----I did not BLAME the protesters or ring of peace----or whatever. I blamed the poster who
desperately tried to paint up the event as some glorious
"evidence" of "muslim/jew" cooperation and goodwill.
It just isn't. I doubt that a similar event would take place in his hometown-----Indonesia,, where of the synagogues that had survived-----the last two were
demolished and Judaism was declared an ILLEGAL
religion and where Christianity and Hinduism are barely
legal and violence against Christians and hindus is virtually legal. He also left out the fact that there was intelligence that a muslim attack was IMMINENT and tried to make it seem that violence between jews and
muslims is sorta a "symetrical" situation

no ----not entirely-----I did not BLAME the protesters or ring of peace----or whatever. I blamed the poster who
It just isn't. I doubt that a similar event would take place in his hometown-----Indonesia,, where of the synagogues that had survived-----the last two were
legal and violence against Christians and hindus is virtually legal. He also left out the fact that there was intelligence that a muslim attack was IMMINENT and tried to make it seem that violence between jews and
I understand that the OP is a punk ass bitch, and is attempting to use these things to say.............LOOKY HERE WE ARE REALLY GOOD.................and I wouldn't trust him any farther than I could throw him............I'm not standing next to the Grand Canyon............

I've been to Indonesia............and we were forced to leave early because the Peaceful Muslims there were throwing rocks at us for being U.S. military personnel..............I understand that they have an unjust level of hate to us and those like us.................but the one's in the article aren't the ones I'm talking about here..........

Nor the intent of the OP who is nothing more than a Radical Islamic Apologist trying to make excuses for their Radical Acts.................

Radical Islam is a threat to the region and the World..................If not contained they may very well start WWIII before it is over with.................Their Barbaric Actions in the last Decades is proof positive that the people of this world need to deal with them...................and not with a sugar coated Peace of paper from the UN saying Please play nice.

I understand that the OP is a punk ass bitch, and is attempting to use these things to say.............LOOKY HERE WE ARE REALLY GOOD.................and I wouldn't trust him any farther than I could throw him............I'm not standing next to the Grand Canyon............

I've been to Indonesia............and we were forced to leave early because the Peaceful Muslims there were throwing rocks at us for being U.S. military personnel..............I understand that they have an unjust level of hate to us and those like us.................but the one's in the article aren't the ones I'm talking about here..........

Nor the intent of the OP who is nothing more than a Radical Islamic Apologist trying to make excuses for their Radical Acts.................

Radical Islam is a threat to the region and the World..................If not contained they may very well start WWIII before it is over with.................Their Barbaric Actions in the last Decades is proof positive that the people of this world need to deal with them...................and not with a sugar coated Peace of paper from the UN saying Please play nice.

time for me to repeat by brilliant prophecy-----one which----believe it or not------I PROPHECIZED-----
a few years ago----as the "arab spring" started swinging----the update >>>> WORLD WAR III has
started and it has started where I said it would start----
*****YEMEN !!!!!!!
sit tight----

Forum List

Back