Muslim youths set fire to a church filled with worshipers

The brainwashed kill each other, at no cost to anyone.
They need to make it ' fair and balanced" and find some Scientolocrites and Morons to toss in the stew.
Maybe even make it Kosher !
Wouldn't want to look anti semitic !

a little Douger thrown in would balance it out nicely....

Nigeria: Religious Violence Kills 27

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: January 18, 2010
Angry Muslim youths set fire to a church filled with worshipers, starting a riot that killed at least 27 people and wounded more than 300 in Jos, in northern Nigeria, officials said Monday. Sani Mudi, a spokesman for the local imam, said 22 people died in fighting between Christians and Muslims after rioters set fire to a Catholic church on Sunday. Five others died Monday from their wounds. More than 300 people were killed in inter-religious violence in Jos in 2008.

Religion of Peace, Love and Tolerance STRIKES AGAIN!...

:)

peace...

Well Christians in Nigeria are abandoning, abusing, and even killing children for being witches. So I mean Christians there are really no better (that in no way justifies these idiots setting fire to a church and killing people). Abuse of child 'witches' on rise, aid group says - CNN.com I am with Noose on this issue. Organized religion perpetuates this kind of unecessary, tragic, and senseless violence all around the world.

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Angry Muslim youths set fire to a church filled with worshipers, starting a riot that killed at least 27 people and wounded more than 300 in Jos, in northern Nigeria, officials said Monday. Sani Mudi, a spokesman for the local imam, said 22 people died in fighting between Christians and Muslims after rioters set fire to a Catholic church on Sunday. Five others died Monday from their wounds. More than 300 people were killed in inter-religious violence in Jos in 2008.

In Nigeria? Who cares, those people have melanin in their skin. If this happened in London or some place similar, then it would be a huge deal! :cool:

Spoken like a true racist.

I don't have a problem with religion. I do, however, find it kinda funny that all these ultra religious folks don't have a problem killing each other. All in the name of their religion, of course.

Jeeze. Religions the last thing I woud kill someone over. Folks seriiously need to chill.

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

peace...

Well Christians in Nigeria are abandoning, abusing, and even killing children for being witches. So I mean Christians there are really no better (that in no way justifies these idiots setting fire to a church and killing people). Abuse of child 'witches' on rise, aid group says - CNN.com I am with Noose on this issue. Organized religion perpetuates this kind of unecessary, tragic, and senseless violence all around the world.

A pox on both their houses.

peace...

You are smart enough to know that that isn't Christian behavior aren't you?

You are smart enough to know that that isn't Christian behavior aren't you?

You mean...at that particular moment it wasn't. Christians have had their fair share of human bbqs.

The fighting in Nigeria isn't about religion.

It is ethnic and tribal.

A person there is born to either a Christian tribe or a Muslim tribe.

The fighting is about economics, land, and resources between the tribes.

So much compassion from the leftist posters on here for the poor souls who were burned alive while worshiping God in their church. Why am I not surprised?

It is ethnic and tribal.

No, It never has anything to do with Islam.

It is ethnic and tribal.

Just like it never has anything to do with Christianity.

It is ethnic and tribal.

You know damn well and good that there is nothing in the New testament that calls for that kind of stuff . Jesus brought a New covenant , Old laws were fulfilled they never saved anyone .Dont be a hack.

Religion is stupid.

Yeah, but it sure beats the hell outta atheism, which accounted for more pointless deaths in the last century than the entire history of religion can even shake a stick at.

If you're referring to WWII, I'm afraid you're wrong. It wasn't atheism that caused those deaths.....it wasn't even religion. It was one man's ego and the unanticipated blowback from the Treaty of Versailles (sp). You should take a second look at WWII and WWI so that you have a much better understanding of what happened and why.

You know damn well and good that there is nothing in the New testament that calls for that kind of stuff . Jesus brought a New covenant , Old laws were fulfilled they never saved anyone .Dont be a hack.

Not being in the new testament didn't stop the Crusades, didn't it. If you all would set your 'vested interest' aside and study what is going on and what went on during the crusades, you'd discover a couple of things:

1. Christianity was approximately 1400 years old when the crusades happened.

2. Islam is now approximate the same age.

Seems to me that there is something about religion that when it gets to this age it becomes violent.

I have nothing against Jesus. He was quite the passive liberal.

His followers over the centuries tho...............:eusa_whistle:

As I've said, they've always managed to find some kind of "Christian" biblical passage to excuse their behavior....like human barbeque's.

I have nothing against Jesus. He was quite the passive liberal.

His followers over the centuries tho...............:eusa_whistle:

As I've said, they've always managed to find some kind of "Christian" biblical passage to excuse their behavior....like human barbeque's.

or eating muslims....

Forum List

Back