Muslim women need not apply!

Good. We have climbed our first mountain.

I would think exactly the same thing were it the McCain camp because it would be monumentally stupid for his campaign to do something like this
and here comes where the fracture is exposed...
. At least with the Obama camp, you can understand the rationale for separating him from images of Muslims, but McCain??? Who thinks he is a secret Muslim? What purpose would such a move serve him? He clearly isn't racist as his adopted daughter is from Bangladesh.
I can't and even Obama agrees with me. You make excuses where the candidate does not. I pick on him for not taking responsibility for his own campaign which he preaches is DIFFERENT. It is not different.

No, if it were the McCain camp that did this, I would suspect it was some dumbass campaign volunteer, just like with Obama.
nobody denies it was a volunteer. D'oh!!!

what is at issue is responsibility for the actions of underlings.

no mere volunteer is in charge of who sits behind the candidate!!!!!!!!

hello? that was an ant hill you mistook for a mountain. get off the koolaid

Problem is you DON'T think... I promise you, there wasn't a "red state male" anywhere near hussein's stage hustling rag headed women off the stage because they were 'AFRAID' of them. That was all done by hussein and his entourage of disciples.

Do you ever stop and think of what you're saying before you say it?

be sure to check the closet and under the bed, so some robe wearer don't gitcha, LOL ......

BTW, any vote for John McCommie lessens Obama's chances of getting shot at by some cracker nutjob.

Obama has said he doesn't want the votes of people who vote for him "just because he is black". Would he want the votes of someone who would otherwise not vote for him because someone had a scarf wrapped around their head behind him at a speech he gave?

Is this Obama asserting political savy, as someone called it? Or is just more a demonstration of the overprotective white-guilt filled folks who worship the black man with proper grammar.

sure there are, but that doesn't negate the facts of what happened.

where does the buck stop with Obama? why is every criticism of him or his campaign met with cries like this? excuses are no substitute for leadership failures.

Obama's campaign told Muslim women they were not welcome in a few photo ops, but their votes were being courted.

I kind of think this whole issue is really silly. The way I see it is that the right is all up in arms over it because they want pictures of Obama standing with muslims so they can carry on their little racist whispering campaign about how Obama's a closet muslim and he's going to give the country to terrorists.

Gee...why wouldn't he want to allow that? hmmmmm....

*j walking away scratching head*

I kind of think this whole issue is really silly. The way I see it is that the right is all up in arms over it because they want pictures of Obama standing with muslims so they can carry on their little racist whispering campaign about how Obama's a closet muslim and he's going to give the country to terrorists.

well if it isn't an issue......why not take a picture with a whole gaggle of muslim hotties......

It isn't an issue for me. I'm sure Rush and the Coultergeist would have fun with it, though.

so yeah, no reason whatsoever that obama's people wouldn't want them to have that picture, huh?

if he was a true leader and walked the walk he would take the picture....be proud of it and tell them to shove it.....

but that is not who he is ......

you want that kind of wimp representing the greatest country on earth? oh, no, gee, whizz, they will point and laught at me, so i better not do anything that will cause them to point and laugh....

obama is a wuss

OK... let me put it in E-Bonics for you... "I not be votin fo mccain."

You didn't know that ebonics is a sub-dialect of cracker-crap????? :cuckoo:

:oops::oops::oops:

Thomas Sowell can explain it for you.....

The title is based on Sowell's thesis about the origins of the black culture found in modern black society. He argues that what is claimed to be ‘authentic black culture’ is actually a relic of a highly dysfunctional white southern redneck culture, and the dependent slave culture. This in turn came from the ‘Cracker culture’ from the border regions in Britain; namely, the North Britons and Scots-Irish who immigrated from the harsh English border. Sowell gives a number of examples that he regards as supporting the lineage, e.g.,

<DL><DD>an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship,… and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery.<SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-0>[1]</SUP>
</DD></DL><SUP class=reference id=cite_ref-0>[1]</SUP> Black Rednecks and White Liberals: Who's a Redneck? by Thomas Sowell -- Capitalism Magazine

Black Rednecks and White Liberals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
The title is based on Sowell's thesis about the origins of the black culture found in modern black society. He argues that what is claimed to be &#8216;authentic black culture&#8217; is actually a relic of a highly dysfunctional white southern redneck culture, and the dependent slave culture. This in turn came from the &#8216;Cracker culture&#8217; from the border regions in Britain; namely, the North Britons and Scots-Irish who immigrated from the harsh English border. Sowell gives a number of examples that he regards as supporting the lineage, e.g.,

an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship,&#8230; and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Very confusing....

but the description sounds like what Sen. Byrd would call a ******....

and a white liberal, he would call a white ******.....
He told us all about on a tv interview a few years ago....maybe you missed it....

Well....he would know....

you are advocating and defending racial profiling when it suits your cause?

you are a true progressive and no liberal. that is for sure

Quote:
The title is based on Sowell's thesis about the origins of the black culture found in modern black society. He argues that what is claimed to be ‘authentic black culture’ is actually a relic of a highly dysfunctional white southern redneck culture, and the dependent slave culture. This in turn came from the ‘Cracker culture’ from the border regions in Britain; namely, the North Britons and Scots-Irish who immigrated from the harsh English border. Sowell gives a number of examples that he regards as supporting the lineage, e.g.,

an aversion to work, proneness to violence, neglect of education, sexual promiscuity, improvidence, drunkenness, lack of entrepreneurship,… and a style of religious oratory marked by strident rhetoric, unbridled emotions, and flamboyant imagery.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Very confusing....

but the description sounds like what Sen. Byrd would call a ******....

and a white liberal, he would call a white ******.....
He told us all about on a tv interview a few years ago....maybe you missed it....

Well....he would know....

That's quite interesting. Might you have Mr. Sowell's contact information so that I might change his opinion?

you are advocating and defending racial profiling when it suits your cause?

you are a true progressive and no liberal. that is for sure

Actually this has nothing to do with racial profiling. I'm pretty much ok with doing what's politically necessary, within reason, to shut down the swiftboaters. I'm also pointing out that the people who are getting cranky about this are the ones, pretty much, who are into swiftboating Obama. They're whining because they might not get to glut the internet with pictures of him with Muslims so they can talk about what a terrorist supporter he is.

I figure that game is far more objectionable. Don't you?

Actually this has nothing to do with racial profiling. I'm pretty much ok with doing what's politically necessary, within reason, to shut down the swiftboaters. I'm also pointing out that the people who are getting cranky about this are the ones, pretty much, who are into swiftboating Obama. They're whining because they might not get to glut the internet with pictures of him with Muslims so they can talk about what a terrorist supporter he is.

Obama disagrees with you and so does his campaign...that is why they apologized and Obama did too, personally. What is it with progressives like you (who give liberals a bad name) who sell your souls and all principles in order to attain what you think is the best for all? You are no different than a Karl Rove. actually you are worse because Karl Rove is upfront about what he does.

your pathetic defense of an action the Obama camp denounced has exposed you as unworthy of spit or piss.

BIGOT!
:evil:

it is not about the swiftboaters(?). who are these phantom swiftboaters? the real swiftboaters had names.

I am hard on you because you think the ends justify the means while holding onto a holier than thou attitude.

I think all is fair in politics, but there is one caveat..we admit when we get caught---the buck stops here. Obama understood it. He apologized.

Are you saying you think Obama's apology was bs and that that is okay with you?

Forum List

Back