Muslim women need not apply!

Just can't get away from the insults can you asswad? Is that what you want? A perpetual game of insults? Probably, seeing as how that's about all you're good at.

You really think I am good at insults?

I must admit that I wasn't too sure, but I have been working on it, and you know what they say, "practice makes perfect." Thank you for being my practice dummy.

I am pretty sure that his campaign does that all the time. As the first viable African-American candidate, the last thing he wants you to see is himself surrounded by all black faces. That is just common sense politically. I am pretty sure all the candidates do that sort of stuff. They would be fools not to.

But for Obama, the old-fashioned image-making contrasts with his promise to transcend identity politics and to embrace all elements of America.

You really think I am good at insults?

I must admit that I wasn't too sure, but I have been working on it, and you know what they say, "practice makes perfect." Thank you for being my practice dummy.

You're a pathetic little teetsie fly on the message board of life. You're easily brushed away or squished like the insignificant insect that you are.

Pale Rider said:
"Pole Rider?" Then I take it that's a term of endearment from you, because you LOVE the homos right? Then you love me... otherwise you wouldn't use a homo sounding insult would you? You wouldn't want to insinuate that to be a homo is a BAD thing. I mean you'd be contradicting yourself, and you'd make all your liberal brethren MAD for being INSENSITIVE to the HOMOS.

You don't have to try very hard to make yourself look stupid do you?

really?

wow!!

that makes it better.

a campaign runs on the message with a "...promise to transcend identity politics and to embrace all elements of America" should be let off the hook?

That really does make it better. Campaigns rely on thousands of volunteers that are pulled of the street and for whom, only minimal checks are done. That is the only way to construct a high intensity, high manpower, short-term organization.

The candidate himself would have a difficult time accounting for that actions of every volunteer. All you can ask is that the campaign recognizes that a mistake was made and apologizes.

"Pole Rider?" Then I take it that's a term of endearment from you, because you LOVE the homos right? Then you love me... otherwise you wouldn't use a homo sounding insult would you? You wouldn't want to insinuate that to be a homo is a BAD thing. I mean you'd be contradicting yourself, and you'd make all your liberal brethren MAD for being INSENSITIVE to the HOMOS.

You don't have to try very hard to make yourself look stupid do you?

Don't get me wrong. I love you precisely because you are a homosexual. Otherwise, I would find you merely annoying. Love the gay!

Don't get me wrong. I love you precisely because you are a homosexual. Otherwise, I would find you merely annoying. Love the gay!

Sure you do... that's why you call me Pole Rider, as to implicate that I'm a fag, and that would be BAD.

You lose... you fucked up and made a mistake. You disrespected your beloved homos by calling me a name that implies I'm a fag, which YOU intended to be an INSULT. You're a moron.

Now I hope you're satisfied that you've instigated another flame war and destined another thread to be shit canned into the flame zone. You should be so proud. What a loser.

Sure you do... that's why you call me Pole Rider, as to implicate that I'm a fag, and that would be BAD.

You lose... you fucked up and made a mistake. You disrespected your beloved homos by calling me a name that implies I'm a fag, which YOU intended to be an INSULT. You're a moron.

Now I hope you're satisfied that you've instigated another flame war and destined another thread to be shit canned into the flame zone. You should be so proud. What a loser.

Oh well. Perhaps I will have trouble sleeping tonight, but I doubt it.

No, I do love you. Come here and give me a big, fat, sloppy kiss you hunk of man you.

Really, it just shows how frightened he is by accusations that he's a muslim. I can't say that I blame him, but it's still twisted.

I think it might be less that he or the campaign is afraid, but that they totally get how scared to death the average red state male is that one of those "robe wearers" will sneak up and come after them, instead of them donning the sheets and chasing and hounding others.

wadi_rum13.JPG

index1.gif

Just a couple of groups of "fellas" hangin' out and posin' for photos.

and a woman in a scarf scares them even more!

HR013S02.jpg

This one is below Really freaking terrifying:

dolgachov071100036.jpg

That really does make it better. Campaigns rely on thousands of volunteers that are pulled of the street and for whom, only minimal checks are done. That is the only way to construct a high intensity, high manpower, short-term organization.

The candidate himself would have a difficult time accounting for that actions of every volunteer. All you can ask is that the campaign recognizes that a mistake was made and apologizes.

excuses

so many haters back Obama.

I guess it should be expected when the candidate goes after angry and bitter voters, eh?

Forgive me if I get back to the topic. This is politics, a dirty business. If a picture of these two women sitting behind obama goes public, at it would have. It would be on Fox news for the next 24 hours questioning his muslim faith. If they aren't allowed, you get the backlash you have now. These are the stupid issues that get in the way of real issues like drilling for oil off the coast

Forgive me if I get back to the topic. This is politics, a dirty business. If a picture of these two women sitting behind obama goes public, at it would have. It would be on Fox news for the next 24 hours questioning his muslim faith. If they aren't allowed, you get the backlash you have now. These are the stupid issues that get in the way of real issues like drilling for oil off the coast

There are many pictures of Obama with people in various states of ethnic or religious dress, including pictures of him with women in Muslim dress. I see them all the time and several can be seen even if one is looking at blogs about this story.

I agree that these are stupid issues that distract from the real ones.

There are many pictures of Obama with people in various states of ethnic or religious dress, including pictures of him with women in Muslim dress. I see them all the time and several can be seen even if one is looking at blogs about this story.

I agree that these are stupid issues that distract from the real ones.

sure there are, but that doesn't negate the facts of what happened.

where does the buck stop with Obama? why is every criticism of him or his campaign met with cries like this? excuses are no substitute for leadership failures.

Obama's campaign told Muslim women they were not welcome in a few photo ops, but their votes were being courted.

sure there are, but that doesn't negate the facts of what happened.

where does the buck stop with Obama? why is every criticism of him or his campaign met with cries like this? excuses are no substitute for leadership failures.

Obama's campaign told Muslim women they were not welcome in a few photo ops, but their votes were being courted.

You are right. It doesn't negate what happened. That is why it is important that his campaign apologized.

If you can't distinguish between the actions of volunteer campaign underlings and the candidate himself, then what can I say? Believe whatever you like.

I think it might be less that he or the campaign is afraid, but that they totally get how scared to death the average red state male is that one of those "robe wearers" will sneak up and come after them...

Problem is you DON'T think... I promise you, there wasn't a "red state male" anywhere near hussein's stage hustling rag headed women off the stage because they were 'AFRAID' of them. That was all done by hussein and his entourage of disciples.

Do you ever stop and think of what you're saying before you say it?

Last edited:
You are right. It doesn't negate what happened. That is why it is important that his campaign apologized.
really? what else could they do?

gessh! are you serious here?

If you can't distinguish between the actions of volunteer campaign underlings and the candidate himself, then what can I say? Believe whatever you like.
Of course I distinguish, but where does the buck stop and do you deny the media and maybe you would be filled with feigned outrage if this were about the McCain camp?

Of course I distinguish,

Good. We have climbed our first mountain.

but where does the buck stop and do you deny the media and maybe you would be filled with feigned outrage if this were about the McCain camp?

I would think exactly the same thing were it the McCain camp because it would be monumentally stupid for his campaign to do something like this. At least with the Obama camp, you can understand the rationale for separating him from images of Muslims, but McCain??? Who thinks he is a secret Muslim? What purpose would such a move serve him? He clearly isn't racist as his adopted daughter is from Bangladesh.

No, if it were the McCain camp that did this, I would suspect it was some dumbass campaign volunteer, just like with Obama.

Forum List

Back