Muslim woman attacked in Ohio

I am sure you do follow the laws of the land, however that is not the case with everyone unfortunatly.
That's why we have 3 million people in jail here in America.

btw 99.99 of them aren't muslims :cool:

In addition to immigration, the state, federal and local prisons of the United States may be a contributor to the growth of Islam in the country. J. Michael Waller claims that Muslim inmates comprise 17-20% of the prison population, or roughly 350,000 inmates in 2003. He also claims that 80% of the prisoners who "find faith" while in prison convert to Islam.[2] These converted inmates are mostly African American, with a small but growing Hispanic minority. Waller also asserts that many converts are radicalized by outside Islamist groups linked to terrorism, but other experts suggest that when radicalization does occur it has little to no connection with these outside interests.[3][4][

Conversion to Islam in U.S. prisons - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That 17-20% figure is absurd.

And so is the statement that many converts are radicalized by outside Islamist groups linked to terrorism.

This J. Michael Waller person listed as a source seems to have an agenda against muslims and Islam.

I personally know several Imams who are Chaplains that minister in jail and prisons.

And they are good solid men who are doing their work for the sake of Allah and have zero ties with any group.

Here is the The 2010 Statistical Abstract by the U.S. Census Bureau listing religious affiliation of inmates.

The 2010 Statistical Abstract: Religion

And so is the statement that many converts are radicalized by outside Islamist groups linked to terrorism.

This J. Michael Waller person listed as a source seems to have an agenda against muslims and Islam.

I personally know several Imams who are Chaplains that minister in jail and prisons.

And they are good solid men who are doing their work for the sake of Allah and have zero ties with any group.

Here is the The 2010 Statistical Abstract by the U.S. Census Bureau listing religious affiliation of inmates.

I don't know about the chaplains but not everybody who converts to Islam in prison has the best intentions.

One of Detroit's most infamous gangs is the Five Percent Nation or the Nation of Gods and Earths/Five Percent. This is a very violent street gang that was spun out of the Fruit of Islam, (more commonly known as Black Muslims). Like Chicago's El Rukins street gang, they bear little resemblance to any orthodox Muslim belief system but claim to be a religious adherents. Recently a federal magistrate judge, Steve Whalen, told Michigan Prison authorities to drop the ban on the Five Percent gang's inflammatory recruiting material and to treat the group like any other religious organization.

Police Magazine

I don't know about the chaplains but not everybody who converts to Islam in prison has the best intentions.

One of Detroit's most infamous gangs is the Five Percent Nation or the Nation of Gods and Earths/Five Percent. This is a very violent street gang that was spun out of the Fruit of Islam, (more commonly known as Black Muslims). Like Chicago's El Rukins street gang, they bear little resemblance to any orthodox Muslim belief system but claim to be a religious adherents. Recently a federal magistrate judge, Steve Whalen, told Michigan Prison authorities to drop the ban on the Five Percent gang's inflammatory recruiting material and to treat the group like any other religious organization.

Police Magazine
I hope that you realize that the so called Nation of Islam and any of the various offshoots are in NO way Islamic except in name only.

The NOI doesn't follow any of the teachings of the Prophet Mumammad and are basically a black version of the KKK.

An inmate who joins the "Nation" has in NOT converted to Islam in any way, shape, or form. :doubt:

Last edited:

Police Magazine
I hope that you realize that the so called Nation of Islam and any of the various offshoots are in NO way Islamic except in name only.

The NOI doesn't follow any of the teachings of the Prophet Mumammad and are basically a black version of the KKK.

An inmate who joins the "Nation" has in NOT converted to Islam in any way, shape, or form. :doubt:

Isn't regular Islam bad enough, slave of allah?

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Police Magazine

Sunni I'm not saying they are legit Muslims, I have met 5 Percenters in the Military who didn't even know how to pray properly and one of them prayed with his boots on.:doubt:

But, they consider themselves legit Muslims, even though their knowledge of Islam is very little.

Marc39 is a troll who stalks me from thread to thread posting his redundant nonsense.

Fortunately, I have him in ignore and don't have to read his retarded posts. :cool:

'tards can be funny to laugh at sometimes. That one certainly is.

Nothing funny about the religion of terror, 'tard...

Qurah 8:12...
(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels, "Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes.

Last edited:

Police Magazine

Islam is the original cult of hate, jihadi...

Quran 60:4...
We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Sunni I'm not saying they are legit Muslims, I have met 5 Percenters in the Military who didn't even know how to pray properly and one of them prayed with his boots on.:doubt:

But, they consider themselves legit Muslims, even though their knowledge of Islam is very little.
I know what you are saying HG

I personally know dozens of ex NOI members and sometimes go the so called "African American" mosque where I live sometimes for Friday prayers.

It used to be an NOI mosque until Elijah Muhammad died and the membership in mass turned to main stream Sunni Islam.

The only good I have seen with the NOI is that they clean up their neighborhoods of crime and drugs.

The biggest challenge the NOI has is keeping members. Because after awhile so many defect to orthodox Islam when they find out the truth; much like Malcolm X did. :cool:

I personally know dozens of ex NOI members and sometimes go the so called "African American" mosque where I live sometimes for Friday prayers.

It used to be an NOI mosque until Elijah Muhammad died and the membership in mass turned to main stream Sunni Islam.

The only good I have seen with the NOI is that they clean up their neighborhoods of crime and drugs.

The biggest challenge the NOI has is keeping members. Because after awhile so many defect to orthodox Islam when they find out the truth; much like Malcolm X did. :cool:

I don't agree with everything the Nation says but they do take care of their neighborhoods and they do not tolerate drug dealers and hustlers being in their neighborhoods. I have been in neighborhoods run by the Nation in Richmond Virginia and those neighborhoods are now safe with no crime and you can actually take a walk with your family outside at night, when before they were there you wouldn't dare go outside unless you were packing heat. Nation members are also good people for the most part when I have dealt with them.

Last edited:

Islam attacks all women by sanctioning the beating of disobedient Muslimas, slave of allah...

Quran 4:34
Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedi-ent after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!

This Egyptian cleric instructs on the proper technique for beating your Muslima beotch...
MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Sa'd Arafat: Islam Permits Wife Beating Only When She Refuses to Have Sex with Her Husband

I don't agree with everything the Nation says but they do take care of their neighborhoods and they do not tolerate drug dealers and hustlers being in their neighborhoods. I have been in neighborhoods run by the Nation in Richmond Virginia and those neighborhoods are now safe with no crime and you can actually take a walk with your family outside at night, when before they were there you wouldn't dare go outside unless you were packing heat. Nation members are also good people for the most part when I have dealt with them.

And, Mussolini made the trains run on time.
Hamas also picks up the garbage in a fairly timely manner

I just wish they would either stop the racist rhetoric or drop the word Islam from their name. :cool:

I just wish they would either stop the racist rhetoric or drop the word Islam from their name. :cool:

As far as the racist rhetoric I think that a response to the times back when the Nation was started, things were very very bad for black people back then and alot of the Nation members had alot of resentment towards white people, alot of it for good reason, but I do believe times have changed and the Nation has to move forward from the racist stance.

And, Mussolini made the trains run on time.
Hamas also picks up the garbage in a fairly timely manner

LOL, good point Marc.

I just wish Islam would stop subjugating women and sanctioning their beating merely for being disobedient.

Can you speak with allah about this since you'll be prostrating yourself to him 100 times today?

Quran 4:34...
Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedi-ent after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great!

Muslim Cleric: How To Beat Your Muslima Wife
http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/2600.htm

Last edited:

Forum List

Back