Muslim woman attacked in Ohio

I think you should get "comfy" with the truth.
I know how much you like to point fingers at everyone else.

But here is the "Truth" about domestic violence in America Jacky boy. :doubt:

Domestic Violence Fact Sheet

Violence against women is a critical public health problem that has devastating physical and emotional consequences for women, children and families. Women are frequent targets of both physical and sexual assault by partners and acquaintances, as well as strangers. Secretary Donna E. Shalala, DHHS has called domestic abuse against women: "An unacknowledged epidemic in America". Secretary Donna Shalala (DHHS Fact Sheet March 1994).

Domestic violence during the last 20 years has been acknowledged as being a rapidly growing health concern in America's communities, and as a result, communities around the country are working to develop strategies to stop the violence and provide more protective mechanisms for women and children who are battered).

One report estimates that more than 2.5 million females experience some form of violence each year. Further, almost 2 out of 3 females in this population have been attacked by a family member or a person with which they are acquainted.

Domestic Violence Facts

The only coverage is from an Iranian press outlet. :rolleyes:
:lol:

except that isn't correct... it was covered by both fox and washington post. and while no one should ever be subjected to a bias crime, the cameras showed the woman driving into a parking lot, another car driving in and blocking her and a man getting out and arguing with her. the cameras did not pick up her being pepper sprayed, though, because supposedly her car was blocking. it sounds to me more like someone she knew or perhaps got into a confrontation with while driving so may be more road rage. but they're investigating.

Muslim woman reports attack outside Ohio mosque

Muslim Woman Reports Attack Near Ohio Mosque - FoxNews.com

i wonder, though, why the O/P didn't post that there were two beatings of jewish men in brooklyn, ny, by kids who did it for fun.

NEW YORK (CBS 2/ 1010 WINS) — An alleged bias attack and two quick arrests in Brooklyn had police looking for a larger hate crime pattern on Tuesday.
CBS 2’s Lou Young was in Williamsburg where some Jewish residents have been living in fear.

1010 WINS’ Juliet Papa reports
The second suspected bias attack in two weeks happened steps from a yeshiva, near the intersection of Wallabout Street and Harrison Avenue. A 44-year-old Hasidic man, identified by friends as Moshe Guttman, was leaving a Hanukkah party at 11 p.m. on Monday. The following is what he told one of the people who stopped to help him.
“He said all of a sudden two guys just jumped him for no good reason. They didn’t ask for money, they didn’t ask for anything, just jumped him, beat him. That’s when he started screaming and that’s when they started running,” Hershy Deutsch said.

Cops: Hispanic Teens Beat Up Hasidic Jews 'For Fun' CBS New York – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

Which was the point of my subsequent post. Unlike you Jillian, I recognize error.

Must you be such an ass, Jack Fate? Human rights violations overseas "offend" me but there's a limit to what I can do.

This chick was assaulted in my back yard.

I am bumfuddled by those of you who seem to think some Americans don't deserve law and order because they belong to a religion that you are uncomfy with. What jackasses you seem to be.

Do you actually think Muslim women are not being assaulted in the USA by their Muslim husbands? You're a hypocrite. You should be on your high horse against Islam, but your politically correct indoctrination will not allow you to be honest.

You're really stupid if you think Islam doesn't condone beating wives by their husbands....even in the USA. Islam is no respecter of national laws.

Is it your contention that because certain sects of Islam allow and encourage the abhorrent subjugation of women, that it makes the assault on this one woman OK?

"certain sects"? It says in the Quran it is ok to discipline your wife.

Whatever the Koran may or may not say, domestic violence is illegal here. As is assault. I dun see why condemning one crime implies I approve of any others.

That's certainly not how I feel.

Do you actually think Muslim women are not being assaulted in the USA by their Muslim husbands? You're a hypocrite. You should be on your high horse against Islam, but your politically correct indoctrination will not allow you to be honest.

You're really stupid if you think Islam doesn't condone beating wives by their husbands....even in the USA. Islam is no respecter of national laws.

Is it your contention that because certain sects of Islam allow and encourage the abhorrent subjugation of women, that it makes the assault on this one woman OK?

Yes, certain sects. Not every muslim beats his wife.

I know how much you like to point fingers at everyone else.

But here is the "Truth" about domestic violence in America Jacky boy. :doubt:

Domestic Violence Fact Sheet

Violence against women is a critical public health problem that has devastating physical and emotional consequences for women, children and families. Women are frequent targets of both physical and sexual assault by partners and acquaintances, as well as strangers. Secretary Donna E. Shalala, DHHS has called domestic abuse against women: "An unacknowledged epidemic in America". Secretary Donna Shalala (DHHS Fact Sheet March 1994).

Domestic violence during the last 20 years has been acknowledged as being a rapidly growing health concern in America's communities, and as a result, communities around the country are working to develop strategies to stop the violence and provide more protective mechanisms for women and children who are battered).

One report estimates that more than 2.5 million females experience some form of violence each year. Further, almost 2 out of 3 females in this population have been attacked by a family member or a person with which they are acquainted.

Domestic Violence Facts

In the US you can go to prison for domestic violence, which Muslim country sends you to jail for beating your wife?

Yes, certain sects. Not every muslim beats his wife.

I'm not saying they do, but in the Quran it does say it is ok to discipline your wife.

And the bible says it's OK to stone to death adulterers. I prefer to look at the actions of people alive today, rather than what the texts written hundreds of years ago say.

Yes many Muslim follow the laws but you do know some Muslims think the Quran supercedes all man written laws.
I follow all of the laws here in America.

As long as no laws are passed making the eating of pork or drinking alcohol mandatory.

I will continue to follow the laws of the land. :cool:

I am sure you do follow the laws of the land, however that is not the case with everyone unfortunatly.

Yes many Muslim follow the laws but you do know some Muslims think the Quran supercedes all man written laws.

As long as no laws are passed making the eating of pork or drinking alcohol mandatory.

I am sure you do follow the laws of the land, however that is not the case with everyone unfortunatly.

As was apparently the case with this woman's attacker.

The AP is not an Iranian news outlet. I dunno what bones means....sounds bad....but two wrongs dun make a right.

cleveland.com: Weblogs

The alleged pepper-spraying was not visible...

So basically the man is guilty of cursing the woman out.

Get a rope!

No, Lonestar_logic. If this did not happen, that's great. Charge her with filing a false police report and call it a day.

If it did, there'd have been residue on her skin and clothes. Since we dun yet have scratch and sniff video, that seems to be a matter the local cops would have to determine.

Like I said, an IQ test.....

Last edited:

If you practice Islam, you are not following the laws of the land.

Two of the foundational verses in the Quran call for murder of non-Muzzies...

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

The AP is not an Iranian news outlet. I dunno what bones means....sounds bad....but two wrongs dun make a right.

cleveland.com: Weblogs

The alleged pepper-spraying was not visible...

So basically the man is guilty of cursing the woman out.

Get a rope!

No, Lonestar_logic. If this did not happen, that's great. Charge her with filing a false police report and call it a day.

If it did, there'd have been residue on her skin and clothes. Since we dun yet have scratch and sniff video, that seems to be a matter the local cops would have to determine.

Like I said, an IQ test.....

An IQ test you most certainly would fail at. The whole "Muslim woman attacked...." headline is a lie. There is no evidence the woman was attacked other than her saying so, according to the article.

Forum List

Back