Muslim woman attacked in Ohio

i mean this:

i am not concerned with a muslim getting peppered sprayed in the us....while they are bombing people all over the world on christmas or any other day....

i will be glad to answer anymore questions about what i mean....

two wrongs dont make a right...no they dont...but dont expect me to be all about someone getting peppered sprayed when people are being killed.

So, IYO justice in the US should be abandoned until justice occurs in every nation on earth? C'mon bones...what could some chick in Columbus Ohio have had to do with a bombing in the Middle East?

I am aggravated that a man assaulted a women in the parking lot of her house of worship. Seems to me, we all should be aggravated.

I am aggravated that you and your pals use your selective outrage as a propaganda tool and dumb dweebs repeat your hateful rhetoric like parrots.

Uh huh. FYI, I live in Ohio and I am aggravated that any woman is assaulted here, especially in the parking lot of her house of worship. You dun care about "certain" crime victims where you live, that's on you....but I sure hope you have no sisters.

This is just another diversion from the truth by the far left. Muslims are part of their "Protected" class. Blacks, gays, latinos, etc. You are a victim. The fact that there are thousands of muslims in the USA who are plotting to murder Americans is not to be mentioned. We have a victim here and she nees to be singled out to show what a vile pernicious bunch of thugs we have here in the USA. Don't you dare mention the real thugs who are planning your demise at this very moment. Lefty Asswipes.

Jack, if you happen to have any evidence of "thousands of muslims in the USA who are plotting to murder Americans", call the FBI. If you are just speculating aka talking through your ass, lemme tell you it smells like it.

This is just another diversion from the truth by the far left. Muslims are part of their "Protected" class. Blacks, gays, latinos, etc. You are a victim. The fact that there are thousands of muslims in the USA who are plotting to murder Americans is not to be mentioned. We have a victim here and she nees to be singled out to show what a vile pernicious bunch of thugs we have here in the USA. Don't you dare mention the real thugs who are planning your demise at this very moment. Lefty Asswipes.

Jack, if you happen to have any evidence of "thousands of muslims in the USA who are plotting to murder Americans", call the FBI. If you are just speculating aka talking through your ass, lemme tell you it smells like it.
Jackie boy also thinks there are thousands of Zombies out get him; but that's another story. :cuckoo: :lol:

The AP is not an Iranian news outlet. I dunno what bones means....sounds bad....but two wrongs dun make a right.

cleveland.com: Weblogs

You're right, my search turned up the poster's source, searched for first sentence of his post, but if instead use first sentence of indented find this:

Muslim woman reports attack outside Ohio mosque

except that isn't correct... it was covered by both fox and washington post. and while no one should ever be subjected to a bias crime, the cameras showed the woman driving into a parking lot, another car driving in and blocking her and a man getting out and arguing with her. the cameras did not pick up her being pepper sprayed, though, because supposedly her car was blocking. it sounds to me more like someone she knew or perhaps got into a confrontation with while driving so may be more road rage. but they're investigating.

Muslim woman reports attack outside Ohio mosque

Muslim Woman Reports Attack Near Ohio Mosque - FoxNews.com

i wonder, though, why the O/P didn't post that there were two beatings of jewish men in brooklyn, ny, by kids who did it for fun.

NEW YORK (CBS 2/ 1010 WINS) — An alleged bias attack and two quick arrests in Brooklyn had police looking for a larger hate crime pattern on Tuesday.
CBS 2’s Lou Young was in Williamsburg where some Jewish residents have been living in fear.

1010 WINS’ Juliet Papa reports
The second suspected bias attack in two weeks happened steps from a yeshiva, near the intersection of Wallabout Street and Harrison Avenue. A 44-year-old Hasidic man, identified by friends as Moshe Guttman, was leaving a Hanukkah party at 11 p.m. on Monday. The following is what he told one of the people who stopped to help him.
“He said all of a sudden two guys just jumped him for no good reason. They didn’t ask for money, they didn’t ask for anything, just jumped him, beat him. That’s when he started screaming and that’s when they started running,” Hershy Deutsch said.

Cops: Hispanic Teens Beat Up Hasidic Jews 'For Fun' CBS New York – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of NY

Well luckily Jillian showed up to get it all straight. :rolleyes: it really pays to read the thread, at least when manageable.

does that make you feel somehow better about yourself, hon? you made a comment. i corrected you. sorry you found that insulting.

*sniff*

Jackie boy also thinks there are thousands of Zombies out get him; but that's another story. :cuckoo: :lol:

It really doesn't matter if the Arabs lose a hundred times.

Cause all they have to do is win once.

And Israel is just a footnote in the history books. :cool:

No, just ones like you who pretend moderation, but who are clearly not moderate.

I find it impossible to believe any of us could stand by and watch a woman being assaulted and do nothing, regardless of her religion. Why do some of us feel the need to exercise our bigot muscles on the 'net and pretend it doesn't matter when we hear of it second-hand?

Is it any less aggravating that the assault on the NY Jews Jillian told us about?

Is there someone here here who condones assaults on people merely for believing in a faith you do not share?

Is there someone here here who condones assaults on people merely for believing in a faith you do not share?

I don't think that anyone is going to jump up and say "Me" Madeline.

#1) This took place here in America and has nothing to do with any other country.

#2) Yes, this has a racist component; she is a Somali woman, which means she is black.

#3) I am amazed that some of the women here are condoning another woman being assaulted ?

#4) Conjob will be along shortly since we are talking about a woman being attacked. :doubt:

Muhammadanism is a dreadful curse.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

#1) I am amazed that some of the women here are condoning another woman being assaulted ?

Abu, your religion of peace condones women being assaulted.:eek: Forget, Abu?

Quran 4:34...:eek:
Allah has made men superior to women because men spend their wealth to support them. Therefore, virtuous women are obedient, and they are to guard their unseen parts as Allah has guarded them. As for women whom you fear will rebel, admonish them first, and then send them to a separate bed, and then beat them. But if they are obedi-ent after that, then do nothing further; surely Allah is exalted and great

This Egyptian Cleric Instructs On How To Beat Disobedient Muslimas...:eek:
MEMRI: Egyptian Cleric Sa'd Arafat: Islam Permits Wife Beating Only When She Refuses to Have Sex with Her Husband

When will you renounce Allah, Abu? Oh, that's right, the penalty for leaving the religion of peace and wife beating is death.:eek:

So, IYO justice in the US should be abandoned until justice occurs in every nation on earth? C'mon bones...what could some chick in Columbus Ohio have had to do with a bombing in the Middle East?

I am aggravated that a man assaulted a women in the parking lot of her house of worship. Seems to me, we all should be aggravated.

I am aggravated that you and your pals use your selective outrage as a propaganda tool and dumb dweebs repeat your hateful rhetoric like parrots.

Uh huh. FYI, I live in Ohio and I am aggravated that any woman is assaulted here, especially in the parking lot of her house of worship. You dun care about "certain" crime victims where you live, that's on you....but I sure hope you have no sisters.

Why aren't you outraged tha Islam and Sharia Law allow a husband to beat his wife? Is it because you're ignorant of that fact or don't really care? Hypocrite.

Last edited:
Must you be such an ass, Jack Fate? Human rights violations overseas "offend" me but there's a limit to what I can do.

This chick was assaulted in my back yard.

I am bumfuddled by those of you who seem to think some Americans don't deserve law and order because they belong to a religion that you are uncomfy with. What jackasses you seem to be.

Must you be such an ass, Jack Fate? Human rights violations overseas "offend" me but there's a limit to what I can do.

I am bumfuddled by those of you who seem to think some Americans don't deserve law and order because they belong to a religion that you are uncomfy with. What jackasses you seem to be.

Do you actually think Muslim women are not being assaulted in the USA by their Muslim husbands? You're a hypocrite. You should be on your high horse against Islam, but your politically correct indoctrination will not allow you to be honest.

You're really stupid if you think Islam doesn't condone beating wives by their husbands....even in the USA. Islam is no respecter of national laws.

I think you should get "comfy" with the truth.

Last edited:

Do you actually think Muslim women are not being assaulted in the USA by their Muslim husbands? You're a hypocrite. You should be on your high horse against Islam, but your politically correct indoctrination will not allow you to be honest.

You're really stupid if you think Islam doesn't condone beating wives by their husbands....even in the USA. Islam is no respecter of national laws.

I abhore domestic violence, you noodlebrained twit. But I see no reason to withhold justice from one woman because another may be at risk.

I have no clue why you do.

Is it your contention that because certain sects of Islam allow and encourage the abhorrent subjugation of women, that it makes the assault on this one woman OK?

Forum List

Back