Muslim States Outraged as EU Boycotts Anti-Israel UN Debate

Quick! Let's all go start another half dozen anti-Israel threads and/or bump the others to the top so this one will get hidden!

Quick! Let's all go start another half dozen anti-Israel threads and/or bump the others to the top so this one will get hidden!
Yup this sure doesn't jive with all the "boycott is working" propaganda we keep seeing in this forum. Ha ha ha.

No biggie, all the UNCHR needs to do is remove agenda item 7 and insert instances of Zionist human rights abuses into the other agenda items. I suspect item 7 became a "permanent fixture" because Zionist JSIL gives them so much material to work with.

giphy.gif

No biggie, all the UNCHR needs to do is remove agenda item 7 and insert instances of Zionist human rights abuses into the other agenda items. I suspect item 7 became a "permanent fixture" because Zionist JSIL gives them so much material to work with.

So...how's that boycott going? Epic fail. You can't even get Muslim invaded Europe on board. Ha ha ha.

Yeah, no biggy, sniff sniff, despite yet another "minor setback" sniff sniff, IslamoNazism will sniff prevail, and Israel will be destroyed. Allah Akbar! Sniff.

Yeah, no biggy, sniff sniff, despite yet another "minor setback" sniff sniff, IslamoNazism will sniff prevail, and Israel will be destroyed. Allah Akbar! Sniff.

As predicted, the pressure is on to investigate UNRWA's complicity in Hamas crimes. There won't be one but there will be a reshuffling of UNRWA's deck and a serious cutback in funding. Perhaps their summer Jihad training camps will be closed.

Wont wash as the boycott is on the UNCHR singling out Israel for special treatment while ignoring the HUMAN RIGHTS abuses by the Palestinians. So no matter which way they try and slip it in the EU nations will refuse to be involved, leaving the ISLAMONAZI countries to explain why they are being racist and in breach of the UN charter.

Forum List

Back