Muslim Refugee Rapes 10 Year-Old Girl In Minneapolis

The Libertarian Republic ^ | October 9, 2015 | R. Brownell
A Muslim immigrant was arrested Wednesday night and charged with viciously raping and attacking a 10-year-old girl in Minnesota. Something strange occurred during the initial reporting of the case, since local news outlets refused to release information showing that the suspect was in fact a “refugee” from Somalia. According to WND: KSTP 5, an ABC affiliate in Minneapolis, referred to the suspect, Ahmed Hersi Abdi as “A Minneapolis man.” CBS affiliate WCCO 4 used the same description, giving no mention of the man’s background or how he arrived in the U.S. The attack occurred Sunday evening in an apartment complex...

Forcible rape is forcible rape everywhere, even Somalia where rape is often used as a military tactic. His origin and religion consequently are irrelevant. Pleanty of local Christians do this too.

Man accused of sexually assaulting 6-year-old girl at Raleigh church

33yo attending Bible study drags a 6yo girl into the bathroom and rapes her.
You're missing the point, shit for brains... the muslim is here because he was invited by LEFTARD TRASH like YOU.

And the article you posted makes NO mention that the perp in the story was a Christian. Just because he was at a Bible study does not make someone a Christian. Many go to those things to LEARN about Christianity, not because they are a Christian.

But you fucking progs all in here DEFENDING this MUSLIM GARBAGE in America, not even a citizen and RAPING a LITTLE GIRL is NOTED.

Why do LEFTISTS ALWAYS DEFEND the TRASH of society?

A Muslim immigrant was arrested Wednesday night and charged with viciously raping and attacking a 10-year-old girl in Minnesota. Something strange occurred during the initial reporting of the case, since local news outlets refused to release information showing that the suspect was in fact a “refugee” from Somalia. According to WND: KSTP 5, an ABC affiliate in Minneapolis, referred to the suspect, Ahmed Hersi Abdi as “A Minneapolis man.” CBS affiliate WCCO 4 used the same description, giving no mention of the man’s background or how he arrived in the U.S. The attack occurred Sunday evening in an apartment complex...

Forcible rape is forcible rape everywhere, even Somalia where rape is often used as a military tactic. His origin and religion consequently are irrelevant. Pleanty of local Christians do this too.

You're missing the point, shit for brains... the muslim is here because he was invited by LEFTARD TRASH like YOU.

And the article you posted makes NO mention that the perp in the story was a Christian. Just because he was at a Bible study does not make someone a Christian. Many go to those things to LEARN about Christianity, not because they are a Christian.

But you fucking progs all in here DEFENDING this MUSLIM GARBAGE in America, not even a citizen and RAPING a LITTLE GIRL is NOTED.

I'm sickened anew at how quickly the demonic Left LEAPS to the defense of pedophiles and rapists. Every time I think I've gotten a grasp for how evil they are, they surprise me yet again.

I'm sickened anew at how quickly the demonic Left LEAPS to the defense of pedophiles and rapists. Every time I think I've gotten a grasp for how evil they are, they surprise me yet again.
Anything that is CHRISTIAN, anything that is GOOD, anything that is MORAL, anything that is PATRIOTIC or DECENT AMERICAN TRADITION, leftists HATE IT. I believe the DEVIL HIMSELF has them all under his control.

Last edited:

Then DeltaDawn, start you own thread on THAT RAPE...I point out a problem with NEW muslims coming to America, and as you point out, don't we have enough problems with OUR OWN LIBERALS?

The democrats are responsible for the Somali immigrants in Minneapolis. I was raised in Minneapolis. You couldn't pay me enough to return there. Democrats have turned it into a third world ghetto.
From what I have notice there is an attempt to clear out a lot of areas in the Midwest in order to further bring forth agenda 21. That has been going down for a long while now, not just a recent thing.

Oh Lawd, here we go...the local nuts will now chart every wrong doing done by a muslim. I guess the illegals and blacks can step back for awhile, cause its the Muslims turn.....never mind some white shit for brains fuck just gunned down a bunch of innocents in a college a few days ago....but lets attack the muslims, the illegals and blacks, cause white people are all God fearing, bible reading apple pie choking red white and blue fucks, who only gun down people when they're having a bad mental issue moment...gotcha!!
The retarded mongrel shows up.^^^^^^^

Because libtards are trash.

Oh Lawd, here we go...the local nuts will now chart every wrong doing done by a muslim. I guess the illegals and blacks can step back for awhile, cause its the Muslims turn.....never mind some white shit for brains fuck just gunned down a bunch of innocents in a college a few days ago....but lets attack the muslims, the illegals and blacks, cause white people are all God fearing, bible reading apple pie choking red white and blue fucks, who only gun down people when they're having a bad mental issue moment...gotcha!!
What do you like most about Islam?
That it wasn't invented by a white male, is my guess.

You won't see the wrath of which Americans are capable until a few more of Obama's Chosen Ones are settled in farm country and people find they have to put chastity belts on their goats. Both male and female goats.

Forum List

Back