Muslim Rapes and Murders 14 Year Old Jewish Girl In Berlin-not a Hate Crime To Merkel

. In any event, is your religion so hot?

What is it about the uneducated that makes them jump to the conclusion that the only reason a poster opposes a totalitarian and supremacist ideology representing the very antithesis of secular humanism is because they are motivated by religion?

Because the description that you make is incorrect. A totalitarian and supremacist ideology representing the very antithesis of secular humanism is what we have in most, if not all, of the world's religions. It fits the "Christian" morons here in the U.S., that's for sure. Yet you support them.
Again, you speak from a carefully cultured ignorance. You are a waste of time.
yea all of those beheadings, stabbings, rapes, burning people alive, hanging people, exploding people, running over people, machine gunning people and drowning people for not being Muslim is very misleading about Islam isn't it

These things are practiced by a very radical few, were fought against on the ground by other Muslims, and most of the deaths have been of Muslims who will not toe the line to their bullshit.

Iraq formally declares end to fight against Islamic State

A New Gathering Spot at Arlington: Capt. Humayun Khan’s Grave

Meet Major Mariam Al Mansouri—

Saudi prince and Emirate's first female fighter pilot take part in Syria air strikes

Hey, ISIS! You got bombed by a woman. Have a nice day!

Can you name one Islamic country that isn’t a steaming shit heap that oppresses and persecutes women, gays, Jews, and Christians? Every instance of Islam leads to radical Islam. Turkey was considered the one moderate Islamic country, yet the only way it remained that way for decades was having the Ataturks overthrow a radical government elected by its own people. Of course now they were defeated so the radical Erdogan is turning Turkey into a radical Islamic shit hole, just like every other Islamic country.

There may be a few sects of Islam that could be peaceful, but the point is the dominant sects, Sunni and Shiite, are violent, hateful, and oppressive. We don’t have time to weed them out, so we should just ban them all.

What’s the matter,LIEsystrata, still can’t think up of a good Islamic nation?

Turkey, for one. But I can't think up many good Christian nations, either, so your question is a joke.

My post wasn't really an invitation to double down on your ignorance and stupidity.

My suggestion to you is to visit Riyadh, Cairo or Islamabad with your girlfriend and have yourself a little make out session on a busy street corner.

I would be happy to help with the cost of a plane ticket.

What is it about the uneducated that makes them jump to the conclusion that the only reason a poster opposes a totalitarian and supremacist ideology representing the very antithesis of secular humanism is because they are motivated by religion?

Because the description that you make is incorrect. A totalitarian and supremacist ideology representing the very antithesis of secular humanism is what we have in most, if not all, of the world's religions. It fits the "Christian" morons here in the U.S., that's for sure. Yet you support them.
yea all of those beheadings, stabbings, rapes, burning people alive, hanging people, exploding people, running over people, machine gunning people and drowning people for not being Muslim is very misleading about Islam isn't it

These things are practiced by a very radical few, were fought against on the ground by other Muslims, and most of the deaths have been of Muslims who will not toe the line to their bullshit.

Saudi prince and Emirate's first female fighter pilot take part in Syria air strikes

Can you name one Islamic country that isn’t a steaming shit heap that oppresses and persecutes women, gays, Jews, and Christians? Every instance of Islam leads to radical Islam. Turkey was considered the one moderate Islamic country, yet the only way it remained that way for decades was having the Ataturks overthrow a radical government elected by its own people. Of course now they were defeated so the radical Erdogan is turning Turkey into a radical Islamic shit hole, just like every other Islamic country.

There may be a few sects of Islam that could be peaceful, but the point is the dominant sects, Sunni and Shiite, are violent, hateful, and oppressive. We don’t have time to weed them out, so we should just ban them all.

Turkey, for one. But I can't think up many good Christian nations, either, so your question is a joke.

My post wasn't really an invitation to double down on your ignorance and stupidity.

My suggestion to you is to visit Riyadh, Cairo or Islamabad with your girlfriend and have yourself a little make out session on a busy street corner.

I've been to the Middle East. The ignorance on this forum comes from nazi wannabe propagandists exploiting the stupidity and confirmation bias of troglodytes.

I've been to the Middle East. The ignorance on this forum comes from nazi wannabe propagandists exploiting the stupidity and confirmation bias of troglodytes.

it's not propaganda, real people suffer

isisviolenceaganstchilden.jpg

Turkey is one WHAT? Ever meet a real Turk-------one NOT A MUSLIM?

Several. All very nice, polite people. Most "real" Turks are Muslim. What are you talking about? Beautiful country, too. BTW: Erdogan isn't the only one up to tricks. Look at the radical "Christian" shithole that trump and the phony "Christians" are trying to make our own country into.

Yes-----I have heard that turkey is a beautiful country------Long ago---
I learned that the person who KNOWS what prison life is like ----is NOT
the "criminal court judge" NOT the warden, not the lawyers-----but the
INMATES. The people who know the issues of life for non-muslims in
Turkey are--------NON MUSLIMS FROM TURKEY <<< in general that
means------Christians and jews from turkey or those who carry a family legacy of being ----a Christian or jew from Turkey. I have relatives thru
marriage who are jewish turks. Robert Spencer carries a family history of
Christian from that area of INFLUENCE AND CONTROL ------as did the
very fine film director Elia Kazan. Now you can tell me about life
at Auschwitz as per Doctor Mengele who ----interestingly, was described
as a VERY CHARMING PERSON. Right now ---Turkey is REVERTING
to its former self as a shariah shit hole. I am married to a man from a
Shariah shit hole. His grandparents were born in the OTTOMAN
EMPIRE and he in-----the break up thereof, thus he and his relatives still carry a family legacy of the idealized
society of your delusion. His mother remembered as did his father and
various aunts and uncles. THE SURVIVORS

View attachment 198031
Would you like me to show you a KKK photo to make a point about Christianity?

See how confirmation bias works?

the impression of a tourist does not fascinate me.

View attachment 198031
Would you like me to show you a KKK photo to make a point about Christianity?

See how confirmation bias works?

go right ahead

Again, you speak from a carefully cultured ignorance. You are a waste of time.

Why don’t you move to Turkey then. Otherwise we all know you’re full of shit.

Too bad you didn’t wear your gay pride t-shirt. Then you’d experience the real Middle Eastern hospitality.

I don't have a girlfriend, asshole. I'm straight. I don't have to be ignorant and stupid when we have you around.

There is a growing international conspiracy to start a religious war that would get thousands killed and produce nothing useful.These bastards are trying to start wars in Britain, France, Germany, Poland, and the Netherlands,Thank you bush and cheney for blowing up the middle east. Now that the U.S. has yet another white-trash government, we are in for more problems.

I don't have a girlfriend, asshole. I'm straight. I don't have to be ignorant and stupid when we have you around.

There is a growing international conspiracy to start a religious war that would get thousands killed and produce nothing useful.These bastards are trying to start wars in Britain, France, Germany, Poland, and the Netherlands,Thank you bush and cheney for blowing up the middle east. Now that the U.S. has yet another white-trash government, we are in for more problems.
those countries have problems because they allowed backwoods animals into their midst.

see a good competent neurologist----your problem may be related to
an infectious or structural abnormality of your brain

There is no conspiracy to start a religious war. Islam has already declared war and are acting on it. Their cult followers carry out attacks all the time. If you don’t want war, all we have to do is keep them in their own shit hole countries and let them kill each other.

There is no conspiracy to start a religious war. Islam has already declared war and are acting on it. Their cult followers carry out attacks all the time. If you don’t want war, all we have to do is keep them in their own shit hole countries and let them kill each other.

too late

see a good competent neurologist----your problem may be related to
an infectious or structural abnormality of your brain

I have no problem except for my country being overrun by ignorant, uncivilized trash bent on alienating the entire planet and imposing a fascist government here in the U.S.

There is a growing international conspiracy to start a religious war .

Adding paranoid schizophrenia to the list.So far we have stupid, ignorant and paranoid. Care to add anything else?

BTW -- if you are worried about a religious war, why are you throwing in your lot with the only nut jobs currently waging one?

You apparently did not read this article. It quoted statements from at least two Jewish groups that there was no evidence that religion played a motive. It also noted that Kurdish forces arrested him and sent him right back to Germany to face the music. Sexual assault and murder unfortunately are common occurrences in just about all societies. Some men, those with the sickest of minds, prey on girls and women.

Sick people are trying to abuse the memory of this girl to start religious conflict. I often think about the fact that Ted Bundy would have killed me if I had met him, as I fit his favorite profile. The Green River Killer, the killer commander of a Canadian air force base, the guys who killed prostitutes to "cleanse" the world. How many more have there been? Religion never played any part except for the "bible" killers of prostitutes. There is no role for religion here.

You apparently did not read this article. It quoted statements from at least two Jewish groups that there was no evidence that religion played a motive. It also noted that Kurdish forces arrested him and sent him right back to Germany to face the music. Sexual assault and murder unfortunately are common occurrences in just about all societies. Some men, those with the sickest of minds, prey on girls and women.

Sick people are trying to abuse the memory of this girl to start religious conflict. I often think about the fact that Ted Bundy would have killed me if I had met him, as I fit his favorite profile. The Green River Killer, the killer commander of a Canadian air force base, the guys who killed prostitutes to "cleanse" the world. How many more have there been? Religion never played any part except for the "bible" killers of prostitutes. There is no role for religion here.

right-----and religion plays no role in the abduction of girls by
BOKO HARAM in Nigeria either. Religion plays no role
in attacks on churches in Egypt ----it just happens in all societies ---
people shoot up churches. Lets pretend that religion plays NO ROLE in the actions of any mobs. It sounds better

And where do we deport all of these phony "Christians" to? Any idea? Maybe Guyana?

You are what needs deported. Trash like you are what breeds more trash, the sooner we can get your ANTI american fks out of our country the better.

So take your pick EUROPE is full of nice Muslims, Itlay , Germany a few rapes a day awww don't worry that's their culture.

Forum List

Back