Muslim police assassin had prior arrest for gun crime, and used stolen police gun...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So...the Muslim assassin who almost murdered the police officer should have been in jail for a past gun crime.........but he got a light sentence...

The gun he used was a stolen gun...from the police.......

so..what I have pointed out is true..the best way to stop gun crime is to lock up gun criminals for a long time...because if this guy was in jail for armed robbery with a pistol.....with 10 years solely for using a gun for the crime on top of the robbery term....he would still be in jail....

also....he got a gun......from the police no less. so what we have said holds true...criminals will get guns...since his past crimes would have kept him from passing a background check he got an illegal gun...illegally........

and registering this gun would not have stopped this crime or helped solve it......since he was captured after having been shot...

licensing all gun owners is not necessary here because he was 1) not allowed to own a gun or have a gun license....2) he did not get his gun legally....3). Was shot and captured.....

so again, licensing gun owners is unecessary.....and pointless.....

and Universal Background checks would not have stopped this guy....because he could not pass current background checks because of his criminal record.....and even if you mandate a private seller to do a background check.......he would not have passed that either...so he simply got an illegal gun.....

Philly cop ambushed “in the name of Islam” with … stolen police gun; Update: Got slap on the wrist in 2013?

I had one of the lunatic libs on USMB tell me Stop and Frisk arrests in NYC in 2011...have nothing to do with the lower murders in 2014.

Somehow they don't understand that catching violent thugs and jailing them for many years....will lower crime.

I had one of the lunatic libs on USMB tell me Stop and Frisk arrests in NYC in 2011...have nothing to do with the lower murders in 2014.

Somehow they don't understand that catching violent thugs and jailing them for many years....will lower crime.
--------------------------- course , I disagree with 'stop and frisk' , just saying as I go on the record !!

Forum List

Back