Muslim migrant screaming “Allahu akbar” rushes at Angela Merkel

[
You completely, entirely missed the point of my post. Figures.

The point of your post was to indulge in the de rigueur leftist apologia for Islam by trying to redirect the conversation away from the actual subject matter.

It's only about the ten billionth time one of the Islamist sympathizers on this forum has indulged in the same ruse.

The point of my post was for people like you to get perspective rather than being deeply rooted xenophobes. There are millions more people who want to kill the US president than want to kill or harm Merkle. Get an effing grip on reality.

Not supporting Islamic terrorism is a sign of xenophobia, now, is it?

That must make you one of the least xenophobic people imaginable.
I didn't say what you are suggesting. I said that you blame a terrorist act on ALL MUSLIMS, all immigrants who are Muslim. You know you do.

You offer nothing but sloganeering, empty words and fallacies by way of defending the Islamist ideology responsible for all the mayhem.

It takes a special kind of stupid to see all those countless pictures revealing huge hoards comprised almost exclusively of young, fighting age men invading Europe and still continue on with the pre-programmed drivel instilled in you by those responsible for it.

I see I have the Islamist apologist reduced to the same level as all the other champions of all things Islamic -- the funny button.
Yes, by all means lets make it clear that you see the influx of millions upon millions of fighting age Islamist men as funny to you.

Why do you brainwashed morons see the destruction of your various European cultures as a laughing matter?

Forum List

Back