Muslim migrant screaming “Allahu akbar” rushes at Angela Merkel

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

There's no "Muslim problem" in Germany. Or anywhere else in Europe for that matter. Just ask the politicians. So, how on earth did this happen?

Germany – The Welt.de newspaper reports that an Afghan rushed to Chancellor Angela Merkel on Wednesday in front of the Bundestag.

The individual was blocked by a bodyguard and then arrested by the police.

According to some witnesses, this Afghan man shouted “Allahu akbar” running towards the Chancellor, who was leaving the Reichstag after her re-election and was about to enter her limousine….

Perhaps he wanted an autograph.

From VIDEO: Muslim migrant screaming "Allahu akbar" rushes at Angela Merkel - Geller Report

upload_2018-3-23_8-7-11.png

Amy Mek on Twitter

It would have been some sort of ironic justice if he hadn't been stopped considering she is the very Quisling who unleashed the hoard upon Europe.

There's no "Muslim problem" in Germany. Or anywhere else in Europe for that matter. Just ask the politicians. So, how on earth did this happen?

Germany – The Welt.de newspaper reports that an Afghan rushed to Chancellor Angela Merkel on Wednesday in front of the Bundestag.

According to some witnesses, this Afghan man shouted “Allahu akbar” running towards the Chancellor, who was leaving the Reichstag after her re-election and was about to enter her limousine….

From VIDEO: Muslim migrant screaming "Allahu akbar" rushes at Angela Merkel - Geller Report
Do you think crazy people wouldn't be rushing at our presidents if they had so little security around them? She was right out on the street w/very little security around her. The US president is never left that vulnerable.

In the meantime, here we go again:

An attack in supermarket inTrebes, Southern France. Gunman declares his allegiance to Islamic state.
Police officer shot.
2 dead.
Hostages taken.
And in America, here we go again: Two school shootings in 2 weeks killing 18 people. By our own people. We don't need terrorists: our own people do it better.

An attack in supermarket inTrebes, Southern France. Gunman declares his allegiance to Islamic state.
Police officer shot.
2 dead.
Hostages taken.
And in America, here we go again: Two school shootings in 2 weeks killing 18 people. By our own people. We don't need terrorists: our own people do it better.

You just want to be the best at everything? Even shootings?

He just wanted to express his love of Allah and to propose marriage to Merkel.

Police officer shot.
2 dead.
Hostages taken.
Shooter 1: A psycho that had been reported to law enforcement dozens of times, as well as twice to the FBI.....and what did they do with these reports? Nothing! They dropped the ball. Then when he does start shooting, the law enforcement that was there refused to go in. If they had followed the law, when he was reported, he would have no longer had the guns to create the carnage.
Shooter 2: An underage teen that got stole his dad's gun, the dad should have had it locked up. Anyway, he wounded two people before that had issues with and was successfully shot dead by the School Resources Officer, as should have happened with the first shooter.
People like you need to stop implying that absolutely law-abiding private citizens owning guns are somehow responsible for a criminals behavior. Many millions....I repeat.....many millions of law-abiding private citizens own guns and have no intention of harming you, your loved-ones, your neighbors, students, or anyone else for that matter.
That neighbor next door to you, or a few doors down, may own several firearms and you wouldn't even know it.
Know this though, many, if not most of us, aren't giving them up. Period.

Last edited:

Do you think crazy people wouldn't be rushing at our presidents if they had so little security around them? She was right out on the street w/very little security around her. The US president is never left that vulnerable.

I saw Angela Merkel in 2007 and that in itself was pretty boring. However I was in the Rathausplatz of the city where I was living at the time, without realizing she was coming.

There were a bunch of emos in the Platz too. One of them did military style crawl up to the people who were protesting and cheering her as she made her way into the Rathaus.

No one did anything, no one seemed to care. It was pretty funny really.

Things have changed a little, but still, the Germans haven't annoyed enough people to need the security the US president needs.

Police officer shot.
2 dead.
Hostages taken.
Shooter 1: A psycho that had been reported to law enforcement dozens of times, as well as twice to the FBI.....and what did they do with these reports? Nothing! They dropped the ball. Then when he does start shooting, the law enforcement that was there refused to go in. If they had followed the law, when he was reported, he would have no longer had the guns to create the carnage.
Shooter 2: An underage teen that got stole his dad's gun, the dad should have had it locked up. Anyway, he wounded two people before that had issues with and was successfully shot dead by the School Resources Officer, as should have happened with the first shooter.
People like you need to stop implying that absolutely law-abiding private citizens owning guns are somehow responsible for a criminals behavior. Many millions....I repeat.....many millions of law-abiding private citizens own guns and have no intention of harming you, your loved-ones, your neighbors, students, or anyone else for that matter.
That neighbor next door to you, or a few doors down, may own several firearms and you wouldn't even know it.
Know this though, many, if not most of us, aren't giving them up. Period.
You completely, entirely missed the point of my post. Figures.

[

The point of your post was to indulge in the de rigueur leftist apologia for Islam by trying to redirect the conversation away from the actual subject matter.

It's only about the ten billionth time one of the Islamist sympathizers on this forum has indulged in the same ruse.

[

The point of your post was to indulge in the de rigueur leftist apologia for Islam by trying to redirect the conversation away from the actual subject matter.

It's only about the ten billionth time one of the Islamist sympathizers on this forum has indulged in the same ruse.

The point of my post was for people like you to get perspective rather than being deeply rooted xenophobes. There are millions more people who want to kill the US president than want to kill or harm Merkle. Get an effing grip on reality.

[

The point of my post was for people like you to get perspective rather than being deeply rooted xenophobes. There are millions more people who want to kill the US president than want to kill or harm Merkle. Get an effing grip on reality.

Not supporting Islamic terrorism is a sign of xenophobia, now, is it?

That must make you one of the least xenophobic people imaginable.

[

Not supporting Islamic terrorism is a sign of xenophobia, now, is it?

That must make you one of the least xenophobic people imaginable.
I didn't say what you are suggesting. I said that you blame a terrorist act on ALL MUSLIMS, all immigrants who are Muslim. You know you do.

Forum List

Back