Muslim Marine Throws Down On Draft-Dodger Donald...Here's My I.D.

Think Nidal Hassan had a badge too........
excellent reply but it won't shut the libs up , still excellent reply Man !!

Timothy McVeigh
don't think that the agnostic or athiest 'mcveigh' was bragging up on a Marine ID and mcveigh was not active even if he had been a Marine RightWinger !! nidal Hussein was active military when he went all 'jihad' !!

McVeigh was a Christian conservative

Not according to this:
"McVeigh was Catholic as a young child, but never really practiced the religion. He told the authors of American Terrorist that he “did not believe in Hell.” If there's one tenet that's consistent with Christianreligions, it's a belief in Hell—and Heaven, for that matter."Oct 25, 2010

And, since you bring up 'conservative'.....

.....every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.
Interesting perspective

Hard to explain John Wilkes Booth killing the liberator of slaves in defense of states rights

Its that facts thingy...liberals are allergic to it.They can't attack Trump on policy issues so they attack his character...pretty typical of democrats.

Actually, Trump takes himself down with policy issues. Those same policy issues give rise to attacking his [lack of] character. Kinda like how you spout insane policy ideas, and we use them to point out how much of a douche canoe you are.

Muslim Marine masterfully bashes Trump by posting his military ID badge: ‘Where’s yours?’.

Tayyib Rashid is a Muslim.....he is also a Marine.

"I'm an American Muslim and I carry a special ID Badge, where's yours?", wrote the Sergeant.r
Dionald Trump received no less than Four (04) Deferments during the Viet Nam War.

Trump was a Draft Dodger.

Dick(less) Cheney was Draft Dodger.

Mitt Witt Romney was a Draft Dodger.

Bush43 was and is a Deserter.

They are yellow belly, low-life, scum sucking cowards....in other words Republicans.

Trump was too busy trying to scrape by with only the million dollars his daddy gave him, he couldn't be bothered with serving the country when he was so destitute.

Says the retard who makes shit up and posts it as if it's irrefutable reality, lol.

What does your posting style have to do with Trump other than showcasing the kind of flamethrower who can be expected to vote for him?

Timothy McVeigh
don't think that the agnostic or athiest 'mcveigh' was bragging up on a Marine ID and mcveigh was not active even if he had been a Marine RightWinger !! nidal Hussein was active military when he went all 'jihad' !!

Not according to this:
"McVeigh was Catholic as a young child, but never really practiced the religion. He told the authors of American Terrorist that he “did not believe in Hell.” If there's one tenet that's consistent with Christianreligions, it's a belief in Hell—and Heaven, for that matter."Oct 25, 2010

And, since you bring up 'conservative'.....

.....every presidential assassin in the history of the nation has been a liberal- or has not been associated with a political outlook- none were right-wingers.
Interesting perspective

Hard to explain John Wilkes Booth killing the liberator of slaves in defense of states rights

"Hard to explain John Wilkes Booth killing the liberator of slaves in defense of states rights."

Hard???

Hardly.

Democrats have a long, unbroken record of ignominy.

Jim Crow was Democrat big government in action, and the most popular Democrat today, Bill 'the rapist' Clinton,has a similarly unbroken record of support for racism and segregation.

BTW....the United States was created based on a promise of states rights.....

It's known as federalism.
Big government totalitarians like yourself would rather forget that, huh?

"Federalism is a political concept describing the practice whereby a group of members is bound together by agreement or covenant (Latin: foedus, covenant) with a governing representative head. It refers to a system of government in whichsovereignty is constitutionally shared between a central governing authority and constituent political units (such as states or provinces).[1] Leading examples of such a political system, or federation, include Switzerland, Germany, the United States,..."
Federalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jewish Groups Slam Trump Over Muslim Registry Plan.

Jewish Groups slam Trump's proposed registry for Muslims in the US.

Jeb Bush and John Kasich both attack Trump's Muslim Registry Plan.

Republican rivals blast Trump for Muslim database comments.

The Radical Religious Right does not have the right to deny Religious Freedom to others based on their narrow minded interpretation of their version of their god.

Using the attacks in Paris a week ago Friday as proof that all Muslims are evil because those attacks, then it should also logically follow that Eric Robert Rudolph, the man who bombed the 1996 Atlanta Olympic Games, was radical RW Christian. There for ALL CHRISTIAN ARE EVIL AND MUST BE ROUNDED UP AND PUT INTO CAMPS.

Rudolph was a member of RW Army of God, a Christian Terror Group, therefore all Christians are terrorists.

Or so goes what passes for RWNJ Logic.

Nope . There was no draft in my time .

Be careful calling anyone a chicken hawk and people sending others to fight superfluous wars then

Difference is I'm not calling for invasions . And I didn't actively dodge a draft . So I can say whatever I want .

Chicken hawk is what you are. Or maybe you just weren't man enough. I have no use for you. Run along

Nope . There was no draft in my time .

Be careful calling anyone a chicken hawk and people sending others to fight superfluous wars then

Difference is I'm not calling for invasions . And I didn't actively dodge a draft . So I can say whatever I want .

Chicken hawk is what you are. Or maybe you just weren't man enough. I have no use for you. Run along

You don't understand the term. " chicken hawk" . I am not pro war , so there goes the " hawk " .part .

I have no doubt you are not pro war, the thought terrifies you

The thought of war should terrify everyone . Instead we have meatheads like you who want us to invade every country .

You don't understand the term. " chicken hawk" . I am not pro war , so there goes the " hawk " .part .

I have no doubt you are not pro war, the thought terrifies you

The thought of war should terrify everyone . Instead we have meatheads like you who want us to invade every country .

Just the ones harboring terrorists

AwesoMe ! More troops coming home in body bags !!!

They know the risks when they enlist

They enlist to defend America . Not to have thier lives thrown away .

We should have a draft if we are going to war .

They are defending America, kill the terrorist there and he doesn't commit terrorism here.

Terrorists can do two things at once . France has been bombing them, yet they hit France . How is that possible ?!

AwesoMe ! More troops coming home in body bags !!!

They know the risks when they enlist

They enlist to defend America . Not to have thier lives thrown away .

We should have a draft if we are going to war .

They are defending America, kill the terrorist there and he doesn't commit terrorism here.

Terrorists can do two things at once . France has been bombing them, yet they hit France . How is that possible ?!

That's war. You're figuring it out

Think Nidal Hassan had a badge too........

Timothy McVeigh

He was until he wasn't.

Forum List

Back