Muslim man kills his sister because he can't take being teased by his friends

StLucieBengal

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2016
Florida
Why I had to kill my sister to defend our family’s ‘honor’ | New York Post

Sister dates then marries a christian man who converted to islam for her....... Her brother doesnt like it because he gets teased at his factory and is convinced that he needs a gun to kill her. Waits a week then shoots her to defend his families honour

These muslims are just backwards people.

Some people had seen Tasleem in their Lahore slum with a Christian man. She was 18, a good Muslim girl, out in public with a man. Even though the man had converted to Islam out of love for her, this couldn’t be allowed.

“Some guys got to know that his sister was having a relationship,” says Ali Raza, a co-worker at the mill. “They would say: ‘Can’t you do anything? What is the matter with you? You are not a man.'”

Raza can barely contain a smile as he talks about the hours spent needling Rajhu.

Modal Trigger
policeofficer.jpg

Pakistan’s Superintendent of Police Tariq MastoiPhoto: AP
His tale of conspiracy rings hollow. He is unable to explain how she could be so surreptitious in a home without doors and only a curtain concealing a small bathroom. He sees his family as victims of Tasleem’s deception.

Later, sitting on the broken steps of his neighbor’s home, he nods firmly as his neighbors heap praise on the boy who killed his sister.

“I am proud of this man that he has done the right thing, to kill her,” says one of them, a man with a scraggly beard named Babar Ali. “We cannot allow anyone to marry outside our religion. He did the right thing.”

After his son killed Tasleem, the elder Rajhu went to the police and filed a complaint. In Pakistan, parents often do so not to see the killer punished, but to lay the legal groundwork so they can forgive the culprit — a legal loophole that activists are fighting.

He wouldn’t explicitly say he forgives his son, but it is clear that he thinks the young man had every right to kill his sister.

Not everyone agrees — women in particular. Down the dirt street, Fauzia Javed runs a hole-in-the-wall shop selling penny candy and biscuits. She knows too well the double standards of her society.

‘Everything is destroyed only because of this shameful girl. Even after death I am destroyed because of her.’

- Mohammed Naseer Rajhu
“Why did she have to die?” she asks. “My husband is having an affair and he left me with four kids to support and no one is killing him. Why?”

The man Tasleem married, Jehangir, fled on the night she was killed. The gate to his home, barely a block from Tasleem’s, is padlocked. But the fallout from his love for Tasleem has engulfed the members of the small Christian community living in the area.

Earlier this month, just weeks after the killing, gunmen fired shots into their homes. No one was hurt, but no one has slept well since. In this majority Muslim country, Christians make up barely 5 percent of the population and in recent years have come under increasing attack by militants, who insist all non-Muslims are unbelievers. Yet Pakistan’s minorities, including Christians, are protected in the country’s constitution.

“We have been scared since the killing took place,” says a neighbor, Shahzia Masih, sitting in a small room decorated with pictures of Jesus and Mary. “There are just a few houses of Christians here, but we have nowhere else to go.”

Jehangir’s cousin Abbas Ainat doesn’t smile much and when he speaks, he is matter-of-fact.

“He converted to Islam for the girl, but still the girl’s family didn’t like it and they killed her.”

Rajhu’s jailers return. It is time. He must return to his cell to prepare to be taken the next day to Lahore’s Kot Lakput prison, where he will await trial.

Darkness has settled on the sprawling police station that was humming with activity when Rajhu began his story. A policeman grabs hold of Rajhu’s chains to lead him down the concrete stairs.

His father is hanging behind in the shadows. He has been waiting. He comes to his son’s side.

Earlier this year, a cow attacked two men in India who were stabbing a girl during an “honor” killing:

Later, sitting on the broken steps of his neighbor’s home, he nods firmly as his neighbors heap praise on the boy who killed his sister.

“I am proud of this man that he has done the right thing, to kill her,” says one of them, a man with a scraggly beard named Babar Ali. “We cannot allow anyone to marry outside our religion. He did the right thing.”

Too many godless people do not understand we are in a battle with bad spirits. It is more than this religion just being "backwards" or 700 years behind the times as some like to attribute it all to. They destroy their own people (in many ways) more than all those they hate outside their religion.

^^^ If the Lord really did say such a thing, how would a person like me be labeled? My dad is guilty of all sorts of wrong, some of it is still very much a part of his picture, and he isn't sorry for any of it which is why I have nothing more to do with him. What class does the decision to wash my hands of such evil put me in?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Its not about you. Its about the fruit of the religion of the murderer, rapist, pedophile, MudHamMud.

Liberals want to separate the teachings of Islam from the horrible violence the religion spawns.

Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

Hilly wants to bring this here because Islam is the religion of peace. Christianity doesn't kill girls who get married and that's the religion of violence.

Forum List

Back