Muslim Male Extremist Between the age of 17 and 40

akiak

Jun 19, 2008
Can this be so??? Remembering helps!

A lot of Americans have become so insulated from reality that they imagine that America can suffer defeat without any inconvenience to themselves.

Pause a moment, reflect back. These events are actual events from history.

They really happened!!!

Do you remember?

1. 1968 Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by Muslim male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40.

2. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics , athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

3. In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

4. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

5. In 1983, the US Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

6. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

7. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

8. In 1988 , Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

9. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

10. In 1998, the US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

11. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take down the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted and crashed by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by Muslim male extremists between the of 17 and 40.

12. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

13. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by-- you guessed it-- Muslim male extremists between the ages of 17 and 40.

No, I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you? So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone, particularly fanatics intent on killing us, airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people...

Absolutely No Profiling!

They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, secret agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winner and former Governor Joe Foss,but leave Muslim Males between the ages 17 and 40 alone lest they be guilty of profiling.

And Now: For the award winning Act of Stupidity Of all times the People of America want to elect, to the most Powerful position on the face of the Planet -- The Presidency of the United states of America

A Muslim Male Extremist Between the age of 17 and 40!
http://www.vote08here.com​

Last edited:
You forgot those other Moolims, Adolph Hitler, Timothy McVeigh, Eric Robert Rudolph, Oh that's right they aint moolims.

Barack Obama | Change We Can Believe In | Issues

my.barackobama.com | Meet Barack Obama

"For we have a choice in this country. We can accept a politics that breeds division, and conflict, and cynicism. We can tackle race only as spectacle – as we did in the OJ trial – or in the wake of tragedy, as we did in the aftermath of Katrina - or as fodder for the nightly news. We can play Reverend Wright’s sermons on every channel, every day and talk about them from now until the election, and make the only question in this campaign whether or not the American people think that I somehow believe or sympathize with his most offensive words. We can pounce on some gaffe by a Hillary supporter as evidence that she’s playing the race card, or we can speculate on whether white men will all flock to John McCain in the general election regardless of his policies.

We can do that.

But if we do, I can tell you that in the next election, we’ll be talking about some other distraction. And then another one. And then another one. And nothing will change." Barack Obama

Last edited:
I first saw this list in November 2002, long before Barack Obama was
running for president. Note that it is a listing of some of the
terrorist activities committed
over the past 40 years, specifically the ones committed by "Muslim male
extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40."

The list notably omits the Oklahoma City bombing, committed by white
American males (veterans, even). It makes no mention of the serial
killers who have terrorized our nation, many (most?) of which were
white American males -- remember Ted Bundy? --
and at least one of which was a Japanese-American. It doesn't mention
the white Americans, male and female, who tried to take over a county
in rural Oregon by poisoning all the other citizens of the county.

We all face a greater danger than terrorism every day: drunken drivers.
Take all the deaths from the terrorist acts listed in the "test" and
add them up and you still won't have the number of people killed by
drunken drivers EVERY YEAR. We would save many more lives, and make
America a safer place to live, if we could somehow eliminate all the
drunken drivers on the road. Heck, we know where they're trained, and
where they acquire their weapons. We can even figure out, by following
the trail of empty beer cans, where they live and what kind of vehicle
they drive. Why don't we do anything about that?

The test attempts to show that racial profiling is fair by blaming a
selection of terrorist acts on "Muslim male extremists mostly between
the ages of 17 and 40." However, too many Americans will read the test
and conclude that it's fair to prejudge all "Muslim males between the
ages of 17 and 40" as "extremists". Did you know that the U S Air Force
Academy chaplain corps has a Muslim chaplain? Do you know who he serves? He
serves "Muslim males between the ages of 17 and 40"! Should we subject
them to racial profiling, too?

I flew from Colorado Springs to Canada and back in autumn 2001, shortly
after the skies were reopened. I took my turn in the random screening
at the four airports I passed through. I surrendered my pocket knife
when I forgot that I had it with me. I acknowledged that it was an
inconvenience that we would have to live with from now on. But I did
not surrender to the hateful prejudice with which too many Americans are
treating "Muslim males between the ages of 17 and 40" just because they
happen to be Muslim, male and between 17 and 40 years of age.

I had hoped that the era when Americans prejudged people based on their
skin color, religious background and age was a thing of the past. I
hope I wasn't wrong.

You guys are idiots.

THe fact that there are bad guys who aren't Muslims in no way negates the reality.

You won't find passages in the NT which encourage killing those who dont' believe.

You won't find passages in the NT which encourage killing those who dont' believe.

Since when do Christians really follow the NT? Here are some acts of murder, mayhem and, if you will, terrorism, committed by Christians, in the name of their God.

* The Crusades
* The Inquisitions, most famously the Spanish Inquisition
* The conquest of the Aztecs in what is now Mexico
* The conquest of the Incas and the Mayas, while you're at it
* The conquest, subjugation and exile of the American Indians
* The Protestant vs. Catholic "wars" in Northern Ireland in the 20th C.
* The persecution of the Mormons, chasing them out of Missouri, then
Illinois, and finally pursuing them to their remote settlements in what
had been part of Mexico when the Mormons first heading that way
* The lynchings of blacks in the southern U.S., starting in 1865 and
continuing for well over 100 years

Be that as it may, there's still no directive in the NT to kill anybody. There is in the Koran.

Independent,
I don't agree when you say "We all face a greater danger than terrorism every day: drunken drivers." But that's another subject.

I do agree when you say "We would save many more lives, and make
America a safer place to live, if we could somehow eliminate all the
drunken drivers on the road."

I have a solution. Why can't we have cops patrol the local bars and arrest the drunks as they enter their vehicle. But wait a minute. That would be profiling if you saw someone taggering to their car. Profiling is a no no, right.

THe fact that there are bad guys who aren't Muslims in no way negates the reality.

Warning: mixing logic with racial issues gets people REALLY, REALLY mad. Repeat after me: "We are all one world. We are all one race. Islam is a religion of peace. Not all Muslims are bad. Therefore, they're all good. The end."

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
William,
If you read my entire post you'll see that I used the phrase "Muslim male extremists" 14 times including the Title. What part of extremist don't you understand. Of course, over 99.9% of Muslims are good people and don't kill themselves and others in the name of religion. There are extremists in all religions. But they generally don't murder innocent people of other religions.

Now the question is do I believe Obama is a Muslim Extremist. I can only look at his short history of associations to make that determination. I can't prove one way or the other. I'm not taking any chances by voting for him because he is charismatic. We need more then that in a president.

William,
If you read my entire post you'll see that I used the phrase "Muslim male extremists" 14 times including the Title. What part of extremist don't you understand. Of course, over 99.9% of Muslims are good people and don't kill themselves and others in the name of religion. There are extremists in all religions. But they generally don't murder innocent people of other religions.

Now the question is do I believe Obama is a Muslim Extremist. I can only look at his short history of associations to make that determination. I can't prove one way or the other. I'm not taking any chances by voting for him because he is charismatic. We need more then that in a president.

That's right. We need a guy who is going to leave thousands of more Americans in Iraq to die while morons like you can't decide if the guy who doesn't want to do that is a Muslim or a Christian w/ an evil pastor.

IQ test for membership on the board. Seriously.

Have we had any terrorist attack at home since 9/11. As a dog I may not have a high IQ but I do have a good memory.

BTW, from now on please reply to me in Spanish. If you don't know it you better learn it quick before Obama becomes president. And then you'll also be required to speak Arabic. Keep drinking the kool-aid.

And please don't turn on him. He has had enough friends do that already.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cML1ZVmRN9A&feature=related]YouTube - Rev. Jesse Jackson: I Wanna Cut off Obama's Nuts![/ame]

Have we had any terrorist attack at home since 9/11. As a dog I may not have a high IQ but I do have a good memory.

BTW, from now on please reply to me in Spanish. If you don't know it you better learn it quick before Obama becomes president. And then you'll also be required to speak Arabic. Keep drinking the kool-aid.

And please don't turn on him. He has had enough friends do that already.

YouTube - Rev. Jesse Jackson: I Wanna Cut off Obama's Nuts!

I'm not voting for him and my Arabic is already pretty good at an elementary level. Thats what people who have intellectual curiosity do. They study things. People who worry about the Christian with a creepy pastor who is really a Muslim or the soap opera that has been created on tv regarding the elections don't get out of the Mcdonald's drive through or from in front of their tv much. Its rather apparent what side of the fence you are on.

I'm not voting for him and my Arabic is already pretty good at an elementary level. Thats what people who have intellectual curiosity do. They study things. People who worry about the Christian with a creepy pastor who is really a Muslim or the soap opera that has been created on tv regarding the elections don't get out of the Mcdonald's drive through or from in front of their tv much. Its rather apparent what side of the fence you are on.

I don't go to McDonald's. We visit fast-food places in our pickup that are pet friendly and give me a treat when my owner buys food.

I only watch stuff on tv that is "fair and balanced" live Fox News. I'll sure you are a CNN viewer (the Clinton News Network) because by you own admission you are very intelligent person. I don't know if my owner is intelligent or not. He graduated with a BS degree in Computer Science from a highly regarded and expensive college. I think BS stands for Bull Sht.

I am curious what people think which is why I put this BS on such a prestigious intellectual site like this for smart people like you.:eusa_boohoo:

So if you are not for Ohama who are you for.

Forum List

Back