Muslim Ilhan Omar 2017 Tweet Surfaces Of Her Calling America Satan

She's either calling the country Satan or our US troops.

Twitter

She's a radicalized Islamist infiltrator placed to further spread sympathy and comfort for one of America's greatest, historical global enemies. And yet, and yet she's a sitting member of our legislative branch. Doesn't that just sit beautiful with the average American? There's just no way in hell a majority of average Americans from her district voted her ass into power. That being the case, we must ask ourselves how she got there.

She's a scary little Muslim isn't she.

SatanSense.gif

She's either calling the country Satan or our US troops.

Twitter

She's a radicalized Islamist infiltrator placed to further spread sympathy and comfort for one of America's greatest, historical global enemies. And yet, and yet she's a sitting member of our legislative branch. Doesn't that just sit beautiful with the average American? There's just no way in hell a majority of average Americans from her district voted her ass into power. That being the case, we must ask ourselves how she got there.
Voter Fraud since there is no Voter ID.

keep importing the third world fifth column and with 'ilham omar' you might be looking at some future USA President Trog . [i repeat]

not scary to me but she is a subversive type if you listen to her plus the USA keeps importing her voters to vote for her BBoo .

not scary to me but she is a subversive type if you listen to her plus the USA keeps importing her voters to vote for her BBoo .

Bill Maher “I’m a free speech person. I think you’re allowed to criticize Israel without being an anti-Semite. Having said that, I’ve read some of her other tweets. Maybe. She might be. I don’t know what her thoughts are on this.”

He went on to say about the clashing over the resolution that ultimately condemned many forms of hate, “It became an issue for the Democrats of ‘we can’t censure this person because it’s a woman and a person of color.’ And that, I think, is identity politics, is it not?”

Noah Rothman agreed and noted the similarities between the watered-down resolution and when people tried to make “Black Lives Matter” into “All Lives Matter.

Bill Maher: Dem Squabbling Over Ilhan Omar Was About Identity Politics

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Not today Satan, not today.

"Not today Satan, not today," comes from the show RuPaul's Drag Race, and was said by season 6's winner Bianca Del Rio who served us some clown realness. The meaning means the devil a.k.a. Satan will not get in your way today.
"I was wondering if you were going to turn out a look that we haven't already seen before?" Said Courtney Act

" Not today Satan, not today." said Bianca Del Rio

Too funny. You'll stoop as low as you need to to defend these pieces of shit

Forum List

Back