Muslim Group Calls for Advertisers to Drop Fox News Unless Pirro and Carlson are fired

Well nobody wants to lose that Muslim crowd. I'm sure Muslims all over the country watch Fox news.

Fox news is going downhill quickly. I hope somebody starts a new cable network to replace them and brings back the Fox that made them the number one cable news outlet.

muslims want that? :21:

America is not the Middle East LOL

too funny!

• Banned
Well nobody wants to lose that Muslim crowd. I'm sure Muslims all over the country watch Fox news.

Fox news is going downhill quickly. I hope somebody starts a new cable network to replace them and brings back the Fox that made them the number one cable news outlet.
Hillary will likely be a FOX commentator shortly

no shit

I said that before lol

• Banned
51tWlgFUMPL._SS500_.jpg

I don't know if Fox broadcasts from prison. But they way they are going.........

I'm curious as to which is more important to Fox, the First Amendment or the purse strings?
Fox would hire Pirro back if we ALL tuned out

No they wouldn't. They got bought out by Disney. If they were to cave to anybody, it would have been Bill O'. He had the number one cable news show in the country.
That is how they Co-Opt every conservative show and crush us. Buy the Corporation out and then silence us.. Its going to take a shooting war and it is coming soon.

I'm curious as to which is more important to Fox, the First Amendment or the purse strings?

No they wouldn't. They got bought out by Disney. If they were to cave to anybody, it would have been Bill O'. He had the number one cable news show in the country.
That is how they Co-Opt every conservative show and crush us. Buy the Corporation out and then silence us.. Its going to take a shooting war and it is coming soon.
There is only one Media Network, it is as follows

Deep State, FOX/CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/ect
I am curious how FOX News firing it's conservative republican leaning newscasters and hiring liberal left wing newscasters is not a politically based story? And why anyone feels so strongly about hiding that FOX news is now a liberal network mocking Trump silently at every turn by lying to its gullible watchers

There is only one Media Network, it is as follows

Deep State, FOX/CNN/MSNBC/ABC/CBS/ect
I am curious how FOX News firing it's conservative republican leaning newscasters and hiring liberal left wing newscasters is not a politically based story? And why anyone feels so strongly about hiding that FOX news is now a liberal network mocking Trump silently at every turn by lying to its gullible watchers
No matter Trump is getting elected in 2020 no matter what the silly left wing mods decide. They already told us that Trump could not win in 16, what they do not know is that they are all bidding for Trump by hiding the truth

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back