Fired FOX news producer now claims she was pressured to lie

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

The FOX lies just keep on coming. But, since many of the FOX news faithful do not watch any other news channel, they only know the lies that are told on FOX. FOX viewers are oblivious to the truth in the Dominion law suit.

The FOX lies just keep on coming. But, since many of the FOX news faithful do not watch any other news channel, they only know the lies that are told on FOX. FOX viewers are oblivious to the truth in the Dominion law suit.
CNN is lying to you too bud.

CNN is lying to you too bud.
Nice try at deflection. FAUX is no more a news station than trump is still president. They are the most dishonest "news" station on cable. It is now being proven in court. A Billion+ dollars are on the line.

Nice try at deflection. FAUX is no more a news station than trump is still president. They are the most dishonest "news" station on cable. It is now being proven in court. A Billion+ dollars are on the line.
It's not a deflection because I didn't deny your claim. I'm just adding context.

If you want to begin a thread on CNN dishonesty, go for it. This thread about the lies of FAUX "news."
The dishonesty of CNN and many other news outlets is relevant when talking about the dishonesty of Fox, whether you like it or not. I actually feel it's kind of dishonest not to talk about it in context.

The dishonesty of CNN and many other news outlets is relevant when talking about the dishonesty of Fox, whether you like it or not. I actually feel it's kind of dishonest not to talk about it in context.
Please read my previous message. Thank you

Maybe the producer is the liar.

I never watch Fox.....you?

You are the king of deflections jimboliar.

If you want to begin a thread on CNN dishonesty, go for it. This thread about the lies of FAUX "news."
We dont watch CNN either.
Why are badmouthing your favorite entertainment station Fox? You are a big fan just like you are of your Trumpy.

Oh, I see what the source is

libs

We won't be fooled again. Next time I will look at SOURCE first

don't read trash (knowingly)

Any "news source" that uses the terms "election theft lies" or other such terms is itself LYING

They do not understand that once FOX stopped reporting on the obvious fraud people wrote them off as controlled opposition. Which they have always been.
I don't get this story (don't have time to delve into it)

From what I have read, however, there is a lot of evidence of vote fraud.

It seems like a lot of people are willing to lie to ... what, please the elite libs?

Are they scared? Are they being "thugged"?

seems like it

I don't get this story (don't have time to delve into it)

From what I have read, however, there is a lot of evidence of vote fraud.

It seems like a lot of people are willing to lie to ... what, please the elite libs?

Are they scared? Are they being "thugged"?

seems like it
They are scared of losing their jobs.

Oh, I see what the source is

libs

We won't be fooled again. Next time I will look at SOURCE first

don't read trash (knowingly)

Any "news source" that uses the terms "election theft lies" or other such terms is itself LYING
It doesn't matter who reported it....it is a fact that she claims she was pressured to lie. FAUX news...the most dishonest station on cable.

Forum List

Back