Muslim Extremist Threaten Every Non-Muslim Society!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
We all know that the US and Israel are under assault by Muslim extremist and separatist. Recently people are becoming aware of what Nigerian Muslims are doing in Nigeria. Most people know that Russia has the most pressing Muslim problem in the world. Most are starting to see that Western Europe is close to a clash of culture. People know that even after India graciously created two Muslim states (Bangladesh and Pakistan) out of its territory she is still under threat of Muslim.

Yet many don't know that even China has a huge and pressing extremist Muslim problem. So where-ever there are Muslims there is a Muslims attacking and suppressing other non-Muslims and demanding special treatment.

I hop China response in force to this terrorism!

At least 31 killed, 90 injured in attack on market in volatile western China region | Fox News
At least 31 people have died and 90 have been injured in an attack on an open-air market in the capital of Xinjiang province in western China Thursday, the latest in a series of violent incidents that the Chinese government has blamed on radical Muslim separatists.

China's state-run Xinhua News Agency said that the assailants plowed through crowds of shoppers in off-road vehicles and threw explosives out the window before crashing head-on in the attack in the city of Urumqi. The agency said one of the vehicles then exploded and quotes an eyewitness as saying there were up to a dozen blasts in all.

"I heard four or five explosions. I was very scared. I saw three or four people lying on the ground," Fang Shaoying, the owner of a small supermarket located near the scene of the blast, told the Associated Press.

The Xinjiang regional government said in a statement that the early morning attack was "a serious violent terrorist incident of a particularly vile nature."

It was not immediately clear who was responsible for the attack. Recent violence has been blamed on extremists seeking to overthrow Chinese rule in the region, which is home to the native Turkic-speaking Uighurs but has seen large inflows from China's ethnic Han majority in recent decades

Muslims desire to subjugate the globe through violence - it is in the unholy Koran. Those so called moderate muslims ( cowards ) are complicit; they want the same - they do not protest the " radicals " or the origin of their psychology; Koran - fuck them all! :evil:

Muslims desire to subjugate the globe through violence - it is in the unholy Koran. Those so called moderate muslims ( cowards ) are complicit; they want the same - they do not protest the " radicals " or the origin of their psychology; Koran - fuck them all! :evil:

So true, most Muslims in the West and the liberal professor always ignore the fact how Islam spread so quickly. It stated on the Arabian Peninsula. If stated with the conquest of the areas in what is now Saudi Arabia. Little inconvenient fact was that Medina was a Jewish city (Medina, Islam's second holiest city, was originally a Jewish "settlement"). Through the first Arab Caliphate (aka Crusade), Mohammad the Great warlord, assassin, mass murder, rapist and child molester, sacked the city and either murder or forced the Jews to convert. This started centuries crusade of conquest by the Muslim Arab jingoist. It started with conquest of the entire Middle East. It then spread to Persia, India (Pakistan and Bangladesh where countries back then) and then East taking over Israel, and all of North Africa. They slaughter the inhabitants and forced most to convert. Do you ever wonder why the populations of North Africa are composed of ARABS? It's because Arab Muslim Crusaders murdered and forced out the Black Africans that used to inhabit the lands. They then pushed across the sea and took over Spain. They ruled Spain for centuries. The crusaders were finally stopped by the Franks!

Turkey, which was the Ottoman Empire took up the reigns and conquered and forced conversions over a section of Eastern Europe, SERBIA and the caucuses!

Islam was spread nearly entirely by the sword and they continue that way today.

Why is it only Muslims that do this shit on a constant basis?

Islam, where brain cells go to die:

At least 31 killed, 90 injured in attack on market in volatile western China region

At least 31 people have died and 90 have been injured in an attack on an open-air market in the capital of Xinjiang province in western China Thursday, the latest in a series of violent incidents that the Chinese government has blamed on radical Muslim separatists.

China's state-run Xinhua News Agency said that the assailants plowed through crowds of shoppers in off-road vehicles and threw explosives out the window before crashing head-on in the attack in the city of Urumqi. The agency said one of the vehicles then exploded and quotes an eyewitness as saying there were up to a dozen blasts in all.

"I heard four or five explosions. I was very scared. I saw three or four people lying on the ground," Fang Shaoying, the owner of a small supermarket located near the scene of the blast, told the Associated Press.

The Xinjiang regional government said in a statement that the early morning attack was "a serious violent terrorist incident of a particularly vile nature."

The ideology is anything but peaceful and tolerant, and a cancer upon modern civilization.

Forum List

Back